Cockfighting in Tennessee

Cockfighting in Tennessee

Posted in the Oakdale Forum

MR Sweeeth20

Oneida, TN

#1 May 13, 2011
Are u for or against cockfighting in tennessee?
GIS33

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 May 13, 2011
AGAINST IN THE U.S. GO TO JAIL FOR BEING INVOLVED IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER.
hmm

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 May 13, 2011
for!
MR Sweeth20

Wartburg, TN

#4 May 15, 2011
well im just saying cause i have game roosters. and our founding fathers faught chickens so what is everybodys big problem with letting them fight.
why nottt

Lancing, TN

#5 Jun 1, 2011
i think there is no problems with it hell i gotta lot of game roosters... and its in there nature to fight i mean if the roosters came in contact with each other they would fight over a hen or just fight for the hell of it so why not bet on them and watch them lol just sayin
pit em

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2011
If u don't like it don't go watch its there nature to fght
slowtimes

United States

#7 Jan 8, 2012
If people will pay to watch men beat each other to death in a ring why not pay to see 2 chickens fight and use the tax dollars off of it to help the states that are going broke!!! Chickens will fight without being trained its the nature of the bird that's why god gave them spurs on there legs to fight with. You don't train them to fight if you could train a chicken you could make them sit like a dog or fetch a stick don't you think!!
i love animals

Sunbright, TN

#8 Jul 10, 2012
should not be allowed
Oppressed American

Fort Smith, AR

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Many people have their opinions on the sport of cockfighting, but do nothing to educate themselves on the subject. It is a tradition that needs to be carried on in our country and with its demise will come the demise of many other traditions....like hunting and fishing. I was talking to a hard-core fisherman and hunter that was telling me why cockfighting should be illegal and how wrong it is, but after explaining that once the animal rights advocates do away with this that they will be moving towards his hobby and surprise-his opinion changed. People dont want there hobby messed with, but cast the first stone on others that they dont understand....These "animal rights" groups and there leaders make millions of dollars off of this fight and I dont see them walking away from all that cash. These people are insane people that have no logic or care that they are crimanalizing honest Americans who arent going to stop anyways...You may make it hard on cockfighters but it will always go on. Cockfighting is a sport that requires dedication and that dedication will keep our game cocks fighting and our children carrying on the tradition!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BRITNEY and MISSY TURNER (Jan '11) 35 min Modelwhat 46
call out the snitches (Apr '15) 37 min Uhavnoidea 52
Park and Rec. 1 hr Unhappy taxpayer 1
Angies (Feb '11) 2 hr Babe 54
Who's Chelsea Swint Aug 14 Dale M 3
Tonya Baughman murdered Ellis (Ray) Hamby Jr (Nov '16) Aug 14 Ray little sister 53
Justin "Bunny" Clark is the football trailer th... (Jul '15) Aug 13 Dead meat 100

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages