anyone lookin 4 a older lady?

anyone lookin 4 a older lady?

Posted in the Oakdale Forum

oakdalecougar

Lancing, TN

#1 Nov 9, 2010
does anyone in the oakdale area want a WOMAN thats in her 40's? i prefer 20+ yr olds, any body wana be my friend and get to know this old lady thats young at heart?
dsdoifasd

Nashville, TN

#2 Nov 9, 2010
lmao ..freak!? why dont you go to a bar..dont try to meetsome creep on the internet..or are you the creep?
no way

United States

#3 Nov 9, 2010
I don't see any harm in going on here to meet someone. sure there is creeps on here, but if you go to a bar you meet drunk creep's. and yes you could meet drunk creep's on here,on here maybe you could meet someone nice at churh. But don't let the creep's on here scare you off do what you want to do each to there on.
freakinweird

Nashville, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2010
i dont think i want to meet you if your looking for people on the internet..wit no pic to showe
ladylover

Nashville, TN

#5 Nov 10, 2010
i guess you are young in the pants too??
Rsd

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2011
oakdalecougar wrote:
does anyone in the oakdale area want a WOMAN thats in her 40's? i prefer 20+ yr olds, any body wana be my friend and get to know this old lady thats young at heart?
Im 21 ill ne your friend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Larry Griffith almost got it again! (Jan '14) 1 hr Lee777 10
Blake Redmon (Feb '16) 4 hr Just an FYI 7
Oakdale Girls? Sat alan 2
Miranda Jones Sat alan 2
christy miller (Nov '11) Fri Lee777 9
So called tough guys working at prison Jan 4 Ex convict 7
Bree Davis Dec 27 Alan 8

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance