Nick Howard?!?!?!
fluffy

United States

#1 Nov 13, 2010
Who is this boy?!?! i need to know some stuff about him?
wondering

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2010
why for good or evil
hey

Huntsville, TN

#3 Nov 13, 2010
Shut your mouth and don't even start with this shit. Nick is a great person and thats all you need to know. How bout asking his mom who he is. If you needed to know so bad you wouldn't have to get on here and ask. Ask him. Who is fluffy??? we need to know some stuff about Fluffy, like dose Fluffy's mom hate him or her and that's why they named them Fluffy? Thats my question.
Fluffy

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2010
ummm i can post whatever i want on here everyone else does so F**k off
hey

Huntsville, TN

#5 Nov 15, 2010
My bad. I had no idea you were a two year old. Sorry.
nicks a good fella

Rockwood, TN

#6 Nov 21, 2010
he's a good kid and i'd do anything to help the boy. I like his mother, his sister and her hubby. I just hope to god he is away from little becca.
kkkkk

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2010
why do u hope he's away from becca?
nick

Wartburg, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2010
idk who u ppl r but if u want to find out who i am ask me and i love becca so u dont need to talk about her
lalalalala

Rockwood, TN

#9 Dec 5, 2010
because she has a bad side and does stupid things to get people fired. Maybe she could be different if she was away from "big becca" I hope thats the case! Since she has a right to interfere with my family, i have a right to speak my voice!
Becca

Wartburg, TN

#10 Jan 9, 2011
okay look I don't know who you people are but if all you do is have time to talk about me and my boyfriend then so be it. I don't know who this lalalalala is but i don't have a bad side and i haven't done nething to have neone fired. i did my job and if someone has a problem with that oh well. i dont know who your family is that i interfered with but whoever it was a promise i wasn't the reason of them being fired. and to neone else that has a problem with me and nick together. get over it. we live together and we will stay together no matter what people say. Stay out of our business and tend to your own. Thankyouverymuch!:)
HAHA

Rockwood, TN

#11 Aug 8, 2011
right!!!:-)
hahaha

Boiling Springs, SC

#12 May 4, 2012
yeah well that lasted didnt it :) who has him now?! baha
nice

Huntsville, TN

#13 Jul 10, 2012
he's nice.
nick fiance

Duluth, GA

#14 Apr 16, 2013
Haha this is funny. ")

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) 31 min _Zoey_ 1,434
junk store on hwy 62 1 hr Probably 3
Kingston looks run down 1 hr sara 13
Fair reporting from Roane Post Newspaper? 1 hr 321 kingpin 22
Sheriff's Ball 1 hr Diamond Dave 6
Judge Eblen announces retirement 2 hr james p 11
Brian Matthews quote, "All RC a park was my idea" 2 hr erkle 8
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE