backdraft

Oneida, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2010
who would wanna live in a drug filled place like this
redneckgirl

Oneida, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2010
Well atleast its a little better than SCUMBRIGHT!
NWO

Brentwood, TN

#3 Nov 11, 2010
the WORLD is drug filled, not just one place. Morgan Co towns are just small so that is why it seems like everyone does drugs (which prob 85% of people do)
voter

Decatur, GA

#4 Jul 20, 2011
I wish Oakdale would become part of Roane County can we vote on THIS?
tla

Oneida, TN

#5 Jul 21, 2011
I agree, Oakdale shouldn't be part of Morgan County because everyone from there is literally dumb as hell and they suck at everything. Oakdale sucks.
someone who cares

Oneida, TN

#6 Jul 21, 2011
tla wrote:
I agree, Oakdale shouldn't be part of Morgan County because everyone from there is literally dumb as hell and they suck at everything. Oakdale sucks.
Hmm everyone from Oakdale is dumb, huh? Guess that's why Oakdale graduates are brain surgeons, engineers, FBI agents, and chiefs of surgery at world-renowned hospitals. Yep, those Oakdale people sure are dumb.... And before anyone asks, no I'm not from there.
NoEffinWay

La Vergne, TN

#7 Jul 22, 2011
ahhaha oakdales way better than wartburg atleast we dont have a centralized a**hole of our city like you guys do "sunny side" we just smoke erb in the dale yall mess with some other stuff... like your cousins
It is

Hamilton, OH

#8 Jul 22, 2011
someone who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm everyone from Oakdale is dumb, huh? Guess that's why Oakdale graduates are brain surgeons, engineers, FBI agents, and chiefs of surgery at world-renowned hospitals. Yep, those Oakdale people sure are dumb.... And before anyone asks, no I'm not from there.
Is this a list of people living in Oakdale, or is it a list of people who got out of Oakdale? Oakdale is a poor reward for hard work.
someone who cares

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jul 22, 2011
It is wrote:
<quoted text>Is this a list of people living in Oakdale, or is it a list of people who got out of Oakdale? Oakdale is a poor reward for hard work.
A little of both. I know several engineers that still live in Oakdale.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TBall sign-ups 30 min MomOf2 2
Local bar could shut down after dozens of 911 c... (Aug '11) 55 min leroy 10
volkswagen vandalism 1 hr ohMYgod 2
Nakeiyla Trueitt 2 hr Ash 18
Yard work scam 3 hr grimy phoxx 6
Reward for anyone who can locate Morgan County ... 4 hr patriot 10
road conditions 4 hr patriot 41
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web