Watchdog: Transmission fluid change e...

Watchdog: Transmission fluid change ends up costing $4,288

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities story from Jan 20, 2013, titled Watchdog: Transmission fluid change ends up costing $4,288. In it, TwinCities reports that:

When Keely Stults of St. Paul had her Nissan Murano's transmission flushed, the Jiffy Lube in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Billy Bigrigger

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 21, 2013
Bad enough that Jiffy Lube did an improper procedure, but then to disavow the problem. This article should be posted in every Jiffy Lube in a conspicuous place until they are forced out of business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Razing puts end to fight over historic 'junk ho... (Jul '10) Jun 5 Batman 1781 130
News North/east news briefs: Coon Rapids rewrites ya... Jun 5 Pleasant Valley S... 1
Who hires 15 year olds in the Woodbury area? May 26 Mom23kidz 1
News Looking for God? Try the 'burbs. (Feb '11) May '16 ikeepmymoneyforme 932
News Woodbury's coordinated traffic lights speed flo... (Feb '11) Apr '16 Aim 82
Looking for the mother of my child Mar '16 looking 1
News Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) Jan '16 baba 111
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages