Crysti Branham Ems Tavrn

Chester, IL

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Why does Ems Tavern keep Crysti hired when she has her friends who are minors come in and gives them free drinks, Runs off all the customers with her nasty talk and her bad attitude, and is as ugly as she is. I cant even stand to look at her. Shes always flirting with me and saying sexual things to me. Im married and in a happy relationship and she should respect that and not harass me every time I come in the bar. She does it to a lot of my friends also. I know of a lot of people who quit going to that place because of her. Hopefully something will be done about all this. I also know that them minors she serves beer she then takes them back to her house and sleeps with them. Wich is wrong also. Something needs to be done.
tozix

Mount Vernon, MO

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Dnt b scared of muff And ems has more then her as there problem
BudLite

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Aug 27, 2013
On a other note that place is fun tho besides some of the dirt bags that choose to come in there and most of the bartenders are cute and nice
I agree

Chester, IL

#4 Aug 31, 2013
She is a nasty skank. Cant believe she still works their.
Blake Shaw

Highlandville, MO

#5 Aug 31, 2013
Crysti Branham Ems Tavrn wrote:
Why does Ems Tavern keep Crysti hired when she has her friends who are minors come in and gives them free drinks, Runs off all the customers with her nasty talk and her bad attitude, and is as ugly as she is. I cant even stand to look at her. Shes always flirting with me and saying sexual things to me. Im married and in a happy relationship and she should respect that and not harass me every time I come in the bar. She does it to a lot of my friends also. I know of a lot of people who quit going to that place because of her. Hopefully something will be done about all this. I also know that them minors she serves beer she then takes them back to her house and sleeps with them. Wich is wrong also. Something needs to be done.
Didn't stop u from going in tho huh? And if you are married, why u sittin at a bar without ur wife allowing a woman to hit on u? To me...sounds like u got in trouble are placing the blame.
Con

Carterville, IL

#7 Sep 26, 2013
I'm about 70% sure who this post is from and I think you're just trying to stir shit up. Worry about the bars in Chester and stay out of the ones in Marissa if you don't like your service. Problem solved.
Chicago Swamp Fox

Terre Haute, IN

#8 Sep 27, 2013
Hey bartender! One more round for everybody here! Now with that being said, can we get back to playing Ship, Captain and Crew! Hey, just who is that beautiful lady over there? Take care and have a nice day! Think about it!
gurrrl

Carterville, IL

#9 Oct 11, 2013
Crysti is the most nasty girl i ever meet. Name one guy she hasn't slept with? Thats right, cause she slept with majority of the guys around here. Ohh and also ladies get you man checked for STD's. She's got a few apparenyly.
Captain Obvious

Norristown, PA

#11 Oct 28, 2013
This webpage is the bathroom stall wall of the internet.

8========D ~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al 12 hr Head hunt 2
What up with Vanessa Wisdom these days (Feb '17) 18 hr Chuck w 4
New Vapor Shop in Ashley (Mar '17) Oct 16 Truth 9
Who is she Oct 15 Balls 4
Marissa Town Wide Yard Sale Oct 6 Bright eyes 1
Susan Stone gets a lettee Oct 5 Digging the Danci... 2
David Stone Hits Car in Parking Lot Oct 5 Digging the Danci... 10

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance