Why have more infants died in Marissa...

Why have more infants died in Marissa in 2012 than in all of Illinois in 2008?

Posted in the Oakdale Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

United States

#1 Feb 28, 2012
What do you think?
Noneyeah

Red Bud, IL

#3 Feb 29, 2012
I doubt more infants have died this year then in 2008,(all of ILLINOIS?)....need to edit the your question.
JustTruthful

Highland, IL

#4 Feb 29, 2012
how many infants have died in marissa this year? i don't even have a clue..

United States

#5 Feb 29, 2012
JustTruthful wrote:
how many infants have died in marissa this year? i don't even have a clue..
Two dead infants.

In 2008 the national average placed 1.62 "real number" infant deaths in Illinois. That is the last year statistics are published for. I won't say in am positive i read the chart correctly. Look it up. I did. Tell me if I am wrong how you read the numbers. First time I have looked at infant mortality charts.

Two is a very large number for any community of 2300 population following the power plant workers departure.

Why do you think the deaths occurred?
thesameoldandwis e

United States

#6 Mar 3, 2012
Noneyeah wrote:
I doubt more infants have died this year then in 2008,(all of ILLINOIS?)....need to edit the your question.
I guess I have the numbers correct seeing you have nothing to add.

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2012
A third infant stopped breathing and was revived.

Where is government? How many dead babies does it take to wake up city hall?
just guessin

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2012
thesameoldnwise wrote:
<quoted text>
Two dead infants.
In 2008 the national average placed 1.62 "real number" infant deaths in Illinois. That is the last year statistics are published for. I won't say in am positive i read the chart correctly. Look it up. I did. Tell me if I am wrong how you read the numbers. First time I have looked at infant mortality charts.
Two is a very large number for any community of 2300 population following the power plant workers departure.
Why do you think the deaths occurred?
Could it have anything to do with all the heroin the parents do?

United States

#9 Mar 6, 2012
just guessin wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it have anything to do with all the heroin the parents do?
For sure not. If drugs of any kind were involved the parents would have been arrested.

All three children had drug free mothers at birth.

All three childern had their breathing stop with the landfill gas blowing over their homes.

It is clear a wide area around the dump must have its population relocated or buried.
worried

Chester, IL

#11 Mar 6, 2012
thesameoldnwise wrote:
<quoted text>
For sure not. If drugs of any kind were involved the parents would have been arrested.
All three children had drug free mothers at birth.
All three childern had their breathing stop with the landfill gas blowing over their homes.
It is clear a wide area around the dump must have its population relocated or buried.
Well I don't know about that but I will be having a baby in a few months and live near 2 of the babies that died so I am very worried. Hopefully that is not true.

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2012
worried wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know about that but I will be having a baby in a few months and live near 2 of the babies that died so I am very worried. Hopefully that is not true.
Worried, your feelings of worry are correct. Tell your baby doctor today. You know the fact that 3 babies stopped breathing and 2 died near you make it time for alarm. In that trailer court infant mortality is 66% in 2012. That alone mean run for your baby's life.

When your body doesn't let you take a full breath in the stinky poisonous landfill gas your body is telling you something is wrong with the air.

If you don't know who I am I'm Gene Triefenbach. Purplehead, dumpweed, bully and more users names is one guy that works for Waste Management and is an outsider who lives to hurt people. If you would like come to my home and I will show you the facts I have collected. I am in Marissa only when no west or north wind is blowing.

Get to your baby doctor and get out of the smell. If your area has the stink from the dump get away. Use wind on hourly forcasts so you know when to leave and come back.
hello

Sparta, IL

#14 Mar 7, 2012
the trailer court is all the way on the other side of town and plenty of babies were born in town, much closer to the dump, so what is so special about this trailer court that it draws the poisonous gases from all the way across town, but none of the babies living close to the dump are sick. this just sounds completely insane

United States

#15 Mar 7, 2012
hello wrote:
the trailer court is all the way on the other side of town and plenty of babies were born in town, much closer to the dump, so what is so special about this trailer court that it draws the poisonous gases from all the way across town, but none of the babies living close to the dump are sick. this just sounds completely insane
You need to get out more. There are people of all ages in every direction from the dump sick and in grave danger of death.

The trailer court is no was the only place in Marissa had seveal new borns. Trailer have more air leeks than homes. Throughout my investigation homes that are more air tight have had few to no effects. People who exercise in the gas are the sickest.

The little trailer has another resident in Sparta Hospital right now. His pulse was 140 and the medical staff is unable to get it under 110 all day. Johnny got a pacemaker over there too.

By the way this is Gene Triefenbach the man that has beat down city hall with facts time after time.

United States

#17 Mar 7, 2012
purplehed wrote:
<quoted text> No facts & all lies, that is what the convict genie is all about.
Dumpy tell us all my motivation to be untruthful. There is none.

Dumpy just wants his job. Money is why dumpy purple outsider wants to misled and hurt people. Marissa ran your dad and you off. I was their remember. Even Moe wouldn't stop it. Your hate for me and Marissa is another reason why you misled people. Your a bully and deserve the pen Marissa put you in.

United States

#19 Mar 8, 2012
purplehed wrote:
<quoted text> You're living in a fantasy, I don't even work close to the landfill let alone for them, I have never lived in that dump of a village, don't know anyone named Moe there & you don't know me or anything about me. The only one misleading anyone here is you. It's obvious your on a quest to get fatter & lazier with a lawsuit but you're just too stupid to realize it's a lost cause with no facts to back it up.
Proof this guy is an outsider working for Waste Management. Outside stay outside. No one cares about people who know nothing dumpy.

Mr Smith you are dumpy. Purple is the color for gay activists. Purple. Is a good pick. Marissa's people treat gay or straight men the same. Your hater world is just you loaner.

Together Marissa's citizens will build a new Marissa on Waste Management's dime.

I left a gramer problem for you the topix grammar police. Let it rip. Purple and all it stands for is you.

United States

#21 Mar 14, 2012
The first 10 day peroid of clean air this in South Marissa.

Sorry news for people north and west or north and east of town.

If your north of Marissa and people with childern in the high school if you don't like it call the Governor.

United States

#23 Mar 22, 2012
It is amazing that no one in government gives a shit as to what killed these infants.

We have 2 dead and a third infant that quit breathing inside of a 1/4 mile in just over 30 days.

Where is the press?

One dead infant has family in city hall. Stop the cover up Mademoiselle Treasurer. A pile of dead babies; just turn your head. Nothing going on there.

How many dead infants, children, and adults does it take for everyone to call for help?

United States

#25 Mar 22, 2012
Purple explain the 3 infants that stopped breaking and the 2 dead infants.

Even gay activists like yourself don't loose AIDS victims in that quantity. Purplehed = Gay head. Not that we mind. I'm just pointing out your earlier rants about gay men and my say homophobic statements like that only come from closit gay men. Now you take purple head as your name. what kind of slip is that.

%66 of the infants born in Marissa in 2012 are dead.

No insult answers anything.

So Purplehead how do the parents keep their infants alive in the landfill gas.

Purple your the wisdom parents need. Maybe you could tell pregnant ladies the most economic way to burry an infant.

Maybe you could come by with your hot air and blow the landfill gasses away.

Our Mayor saying and quoting purplehead is the problem. City hall has a dead infant in the family. Madam Treasurer tell the press the truth. How close to Village Government will karma put Marissa's next dead infant.

City hall needs to explain whay happened.

United States

#27 Mar 23, 2012
Purple gay head man. Thank you so much for your math and grammar help.

The EPA of Illinois has a different story than you 100% of the time.

There is a forum for nonthinkers you started. If you don't want to help Marissa's citizens post on that rightfully ignored forum.

This is where people who have lost loved one to the landfill gas try to help each other.

Purple gay man bully your slow and we accept slow brained here.

Dead infants make you happy. Death is s sad thing here. That is why outsiders are kept outside of Marissa's respected circles.

United States

#29 Mar 23, 2012
Waste Management has an enormous municipal landfill in Pottstown, Pennsylvania.

Pottstown, Pennsylvania has an extremely large infant mortality rate.

Childhood hood cancer in Pottstown, Pennsylvania is 15 fold compared to the rest of the United States.

Guess what is next Marissa parents.

Mayor Cross if my infant, child, or grandchild was killed by your dump you would be buried the same week.

United States

#32 Mar 24, 2012
Funny boy this strand is about helping the victim's families of Waste Management Landfill poison gases in relationship to the infants murdered by Waste Management in Marissa.

You were slow and a gay bully all your life. Being in or out of the closet no one cares. Bullies are no longer accepted anywhere. So loaner your comments should be on your stand alone non-toxic gas strand.

Help people. It feels good. It is the Christian way. Try it you are no to old to learn.

Huntington, New York has a dead infants problem from landfill gas too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian doss ! Percy Sparta coutreville 8 hr Help 1
News Crime 33 mins ago 6:15 p.m.Vehicles stolen from... Aug 15 Kathy 1
Innertech Nashville AKA little China swea... Aug 15 Kathy 8
Zip Aug 8 Namehere 3
Bored and frisky Aug 4 jess s 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul '16 OldManBenny 72
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Feb '15 who cares 29

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages