#4 Apr 29, 2010
theres not a hottie at that store look at them ladys
2 funny

Marissa, IL

#5 Apr 29, 2010
that doesnt even make since

United States

#6 May 2, 2010
some them ladys are nice not hootie but they are nice.theres 1 thats kinda pretty there but i still want to know who the hootie is?? does anyone know??
2 funny

Marissa, IL

#7 May 2, 2010
what is hootie

United States

#8 May 4, 2010
hootie is someone that is real goodlooking.we say that in new york.i'm sure the epople here call it something else for norther slang,so you might not understand (hootie)and none of the ladys there are hootie>lol<.
2 funny

Marissa, IL

#9 May 4, 2010
thought that was a HOTTIE....and definitly NONE of the people are hotties at the marissa DG

Since: Mar 10

Marissa, IL

#10 May 10, 2010
What does this "hootie" supposedly look like???
erin

United States

#11 Jul 6, 2010
I workd at the dollar store n we were all hotties!
skippy

United States

#12 Jul 6, 2010
Somebody say sumpm bout shannon big boobs that works at a bar in red bud.
lolo

Marion, IL

#13 May 13, 2012
take another good look the manager is hot!! he could eat crackers in my bed >> anytime<<< anyone else think so??? that smile makes my day when i shop there.
someone

United States

#14 May 17, 2012
He is married to a wonderful woman. Has children and grandchildren.... so stop tryn to be a homewrecker.....
Ex-Resident

Herrin, IL

#15 Jul 5, 2012
There isn't any hotties in Marissa much less @ The dollar store...
EWW

Sparta, IL

#16 Jan 31, 2013
If you find a girl in Marissa who you think is sexy, you must be smoking the same meth that she likely is. There used to be one. One lone sexy bitch. then she moved to new athens after she heard her roommate started buying X pills from this dude named Turtle. Now there are NONE.
local girl

Marissa, IL

#17 Jul 24, 2013
The manager @ the dollar store is nice but who ever said he is married to a wonderful woman is freaking nuts!!! His wife (Renee) is a big mouth BITCH!!! I have been in there shopping and she has come in there and just started to bitch at him and made such a scene I felted so sorry for him and she dresses like a slut. she needs to relize she is old and UGLY and needs to cover her fat rolls up. and there is a real nice lady that works there(the red head) she is very nice and goes out of her way to help people and is very sweet and kind to everyone..
coworker

Barnwell, SC

#18 Nov 17, 2013
Who ever said Renee is not a wonderful woman is just jealous of her Wayne adores her and just cuz she dresses with class doesn't make her slutty I bet whoever wrote those negative things about her would never have the guts to say it to her face so worry about your life and stop hating on others lives when you are clearly not happy with yours
local girl

Chester, IL

#19 Dec 10, 2013
hahahaha Renee dress with class now that is funny.. she wouldnt know class if she fell in..and to think she was a stripper in georgia, stripping where the dog pound?!!!
aaa

Macon, GA

#20 Jan 24, 2014
Class she will never have... bitch the biggest in Marissa. Wayne is a great guy. Why he married to someone such as her.. God knows!!! She is nothing but a junkie.. pills pills and more pills. Need some she a walking pharmacy!!!!
lol

Carterville, IL

#21 Jan 26, 2014
Maria and misty are the only 2 there worth looking at. Nice assets on both ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is David Stone Sill Around? (May '08) 17 hr Medicineman 552
Elections Oct 15 sackett 6
the dump (Dec '11) Oct 12 moecross 978
Marissa town wide yard sale Oct 10 Lady bug 1
Terry Bodeker-Does anyone know him? (Aug '09) Oct 3 tboe83 39
Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Sep 30 Better than YOU 25
dance of life wussy Sep 30 haha 3
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]