hungry

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 25, 2014
If anybody on here knows or knows of gene triefenbach and hates him post your most fond memories of this hypochondriac jackass
iamsurprised

Sparta, IL

#2 Feb 11, 2014
it's not that I hate gene, he is just a pathetic loser and always has been. when we were young I thought he would make something out of himself, but I was wrong. his parents, god rest their souls, lost their farm over his bs and help drive them to an early grave. surprised he didn't try to blame dump gases on their deaths. gene lives off the taxpayers and will do anything to try and make a buck the easy way. his latest scheme is running around trying to be like erin brockovich, thinks waste management is going to buy him out or something. not going to happen. tells everyone he cares about the people, but the gene I know cares for nobody but himself. he is a parasite, in my opinion, and this planet would be a better place without his kind around
hometowner

Kansas City, KS

#3 Feb 12, 2014
Gene is the most educated and selfless person in Marissa. His parents sold their farms because Ralph had Parkinson. You obviously don't know him.
iamsurprised

Sparta, IL

#4 Feb 18, 2014
bullcrap hometowner I know him all to well. you are the one who doesn't know the real gene. granted people do change, but not him. he is a self centered snake and will file bogus lawsuits to try and get money. I know a few people who have called his bluff and the lawsuits get dismissed. how come after he files one of his bogus lawsuits, he always, and I mean always, tells the people he filed it on that this can go away. meaning they have to pay him. so why don't you and fat man just leave if you are not happy here?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime 33 mins ago 6:15 p.m.Vehicles stolen from... Aug 15 Kathy 1
Innertech Nashville AKA little China swea... Aug 15 Kathy 8
Zip Aug 8 Namehere 3
Bored and frisky Aug 4 jess s 2
Susan Stone + Transgenderphobic Concrete Post =... Aug 2 stewie 11
a fire at susan stones trailer. Aug 2 stewie 15
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Jul 26 OldManBenny 72

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages