Truth

Manteca, CA

#1 Mar 11, 2012
Amora (a-mor-a) Ok I was in 1976 in sixth grade in 1976 my dad and I on friday nights around 10:00 pm during the summer months my mom was a superviser at the local cannery here in central Cali Oh my God what the hell happen to good I mean Gawdawesome friggin pizza back then there was this west coast pizza joint I mean pinner of a joint the pun has nothing to do with my apitght haha, just wasn't that big box pizza. As we know it to day I'm so sure I could stand on a generation of the same that I share can attest to that r0und tAble combo pie, or a pepp a rrow nee- pie, preplastic pepsi era unknow to too many lovers of food and pepsi together as to bread and water goes per se, even without the pepsi this pizza that was round table. It is what defined pizza to me to this very day that one was hard to beat so vEry sorry am I that lovers of what pizza iz what it can be , and just pizza foodies, and as the trends continue showing what we lost and what we gain. If you were on the graph during the time line I am speak of then you know from what you order today from said mentioned parlor @ present realtime accrording to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old House In Escalon (May '13) May 17 Goldenarrow 4
Wanted on 242 PC Charges (Aug '16) May 16 KES 11
News Alleged Fake Cop Speaks from Jail (Aug '07) Apr 25 Concerned citizen 69
warning Apr '17 Anonymous 1
Slanderous and Defamatory comments... Apr '17 Your Service Prov... 2
Neighbors make your home HELL!! (May '08) Apr '17 Celest 35
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Apr '17 Tanyaschexnayder 19

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance