Old House In Escalon
Richard Byrd

Fontana, CA

#1 May 2, 2013
I was one of the last baby's to be born in this house when it was a Hospital. My birth date is on a placard on the flag pole of the sieniors home next door which was the new Hospital at that time opening on my birthday, Jan. 12, 1959. I was born & raised in Escalon now living in Huntington Beach. I hope some day to see the inside of this historic house. Ironic that this photo was posted on Oct. 8 which is my sons birthday.

Since: Aug 11

South San Francisco, CA

#2 May 2, 2013
Richard Byrd wrote:
I was one of the last baby's to be born in this house when it was a Hospital. My birth date is on a placard on the flag pole of the sieniors home next door which was the new Hospital at that time opening on my birthday, Jan. 12, 1959. I was born & raised in Escalon now living in Huntington Beach. I hope some day to see the inside of this historic house. Ironic that this photo was posted on Oct. 8 which is my sons birthday.
Wonder of its haunted

Since: Jun 13

South San Francisco, CA

#3 Jun 3, 2013
Riverbank resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder of its haunted

HAHAHAAH .... cool if it is!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Modesto Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 23 anonymous 4
News Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Sep 21 Your Service Prov... 5
Felony charges likely against... (Jan '16) Sep 20 Your service Prov... 12
Stanislaus County Superior Court Sep 20 Your service Prov... 5
Yosemite Murders Sep 16 Lost In 1999 1
News Linda Ronstadt gained fame with pop songs, but ... (Nov '08) Sep 16 DARK TRIAD MAN 15
Wanted on 242 PC Charges Aug '16 KES 8

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages