Stolen Cars Capitol: Fresno Again Ranked Near Worst

Jul 2, 2013 Full story: KMPH-TV Fresno

Fresno is now the second worst city in America for car thefts, only trailing Modesto in that category.

Full Story

“http://obbop.wor dpress.com/”

Since: Oct 08

Fight the feds for freedom

#1 Jul 2, 2013
"

Fresno is now the second worst city in America for car thefts, only trailing Modesto in that category. And according to one expert, lax law enforcement is one of the bigger reasons that's happening.

California has eight of the ten worst cities in a new National Insurance Crime Bureau report.

The only non-California cities in the top ten are Yakima and Spokane, Washington."

Any possible coincidence that each location has ample numbers of our blessed, diverse Chicano brethren?

Just curious.

Since: Aug 11

Concord, CA

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Another sad but true fact. Chop shops litter the Central Valley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Andrews Appliance Repair (Oct '13) 7 hr Sean 2
$1.8 million mosque rising at Islamic Center in... (Feb '14) 22 hr Muslim from Modes... 25
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Sun Riverbank resident 113
Review: Law Offices Of Ernie Spokes (Dec '13) Feb 19 99 percent 2
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Jan '15 KeS 4
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Feb '13) Jan '15 Un agenda 21 and ... 10
Gay People (May '14) Jan '15 Ace045 3
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:44 pm PST