Investor Trading Scam Charges

Apr 6, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sacramento.fbi.gov

United States Attorney McGregor W. Scott announced that JOEL NATHAN WARD, 48, of Turlock, California, was indicted today by a federal grand jury in Sacramento on five counts of wire fraud, two counts of mail ... via Sacramento.fbi.gov

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Jefferson

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2007

Internet rumor has it that Joel Nathan Ward is or at least was a Jehovah's Witness Minister. Can anyone confirm or deny?
Jefferson

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2007

Internet rumor has it that Joel Nathan Ward is or at least was a Jehovah's Witness Minister. Can anyone confirm or deny?
Paul

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2007

Yes, the rumor is true. Joel is/was a Jehovah's Witness. I think he grew up as a Witness
GMan

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2007

Don't know if he truly was or is a minister. I think he lost interest in the "church" but his wife remained a practicing member. Both were very hypocritical in their treatment of people who surrounded them given what he was involved in and what he did.
Scott

Stockton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2008

Joel was, and had been "Disfellowshipped" from the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses for Years prior to this incident.
His Ex-Wife is Innocent, and under NO suspicion of wrong doing. She is currently donating her fulltime effort to the ministry in Africa.
duped

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2009

Scott wrote:
Joel was, and had been "Disfellowshipped" from the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses for Years prior to this incident.
His Ex-Wife is Innocent, and under NO suspicion of wrong doing. She is currently donating her fulltime effort to the ministry in Africa.
ha.
What Is TRUTH

Redmond, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

If Ward had been excommunicated for many, many years, then why were the vast majority of his duped customers ALL JWs -- people who are required to SHUN him?

You are just another JW LIAR like most JWs.
KeS

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

What Is TRUTH wrote:
If Ward had been excommunicated for many, many years, then why were the vast majority of his duped customers ALL JWs -- people who are required to SHUN him?
You are just another JW LIAR like most JWs.
If you claim you are perfect, that makes you a false witness.
Justice

Rocklin, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Rumors say he had an affair with his administrative assistant/secretary.
Typical. He was married 2 kids, she was married with kids.
Anonymous

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2014

Jefferson wrote:
Yes , he was.
Had an affair with another Jehovah 's Witness, his administrative assistant, Jenny Dejulio.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••