Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15928 Apr 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can make violent threats.
you must be either a kid or a moron because you don't even know the law.

brain dead.

get off the drugs.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15929 Apr 9, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be either a kid or a moron because you don't even know the law.
brain dead.
get off the drugs.
You must be dumb. Show me a post where I said I use drugs?
Trench coats

Covina, CA

#15930 Apr 9, 2013
This is a joke right?

“Crush, kill, destroy.”

Since: Aug 08

#15931 Apr 9, 2013
Trench coats wrote:
This is a joke right?
It's kinda hard to tell.
Tracer

Covina, CA

#15932 Apr 9, 2013
I bet there are trace amounts of lead in the stuff.
BT water

Covina, CA

#15933 Apr 9, 2013
Bottled water for the masses.

“Crush, kill, destroy.”

Since: Aug 08

#15934 Apr 9, 2013
My Mom says it makes You grow boobies.
Stupid Repubs

Covina, CA

#15935 Apr 9, 2013
No Green..

This sounds like the cheap and easy RNC, GOP, Republican and tea party member's living in Glendora, California.

We are still waiting for Sen. Mitch McConnell to comment on the substance of the article.

Before posting, we contacted his Senate office and his campaign office—in particular, his campaign manager, Jesse Benton—and no one responded.

As the story makes clear, we were recently provided with the tape by a source who wishes to remain anonymous.

We published the article on the tape due to its obvious newsworthiness.

We cannot comment beyond that, except to say that under the circumstances, our publication of the article is both legal and protected by the First Amendment.
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#15936 Apr 10, 2013
I'm glad marijuana is being legalized in America now. I just wish it would make its way to New York! Cigs and alcohol are 100x worse than pot I don't understand why its looked down upon! It has so many benefits! And that hemp is great for your skin:)
Replacement

Covina, CA

#15937 Apr 10, 2013
Since the tax revenue is falling on CIGS, it has a replacement.
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#15938 Apr 10, 2013
Replacement wrote:
Since the tax revenue is falling on CIGS, it has a replacement.
That's not a bad thing! Cigarettes are nasty. And unfortunatly I'm addicted to them!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15939 Apr 10, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a bad thing! Cigarettes are nasty. And unfortunatly I'm addicted to them!
Sorry to hear that C Girl. Pot is much safer. Got to get off those cigs girl.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#15940 Apr 10, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>That's not a bad thing! Cigarettes are nasty. And unfortunatly I'm addicted to them!
Country-Girl22.

Actually, whereas the use of beneficial tobacco products may become habitual, tobacco products are not "addictive". In fact, untold millions of decent tobacco users have quit using tobacco products without suffering any ill effects. It is true, though, that tobacco is "an entry tax" drug that tax addicted politicians use to set precedence for imposing burdensome "non tobacco related" taxes on decent women and men who do not use beneficial tobacco products.

The many millions of decent "former tobacco users" prove that the easiest thing in the world is quitting the use of tobacco by anyone truly desiring to do so. The fact is, though, many millions of decent tobacco users do not really desire to quit using tobacco products - and why should they?

Ronald

Location hidden

#15941 Apr 10, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You must be dumb. Show me a post where I said I use drugs?
your stupid posts can only be explained because you take drugs or your parents have a genetic defect, and you inherited it.

so, which is it?
Grumpy

Covina, CA

#15942 Apr 10, 2013
It's a never matter event, anyway.

Who cares just breed on.
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#15943 Apr 10, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Country-Girl22.
Actually, whereas the use of beneficial tobacco products may become habitual, tobacco products are not "addictive". In fact, untold millions of decent tobacco users have quit using tobacco products without suffering any ill effects. It is true, though, that tobacco is "an entry tax" drug that tax addicted politicians use to set precedence for imposing burdensome "non tobacco related" taxes on decent women and men who do not use beneficial tobacco products.
The many millions of decent "former tobacco users" prove that the easiest thing in the world is quitting the use of tobacco by anyone truly desiring to do so. The fact is, though, many millions of decent tobacco users do not really desire to quit using tobacco products - and why should they?
Ronald
Yes, its all mental! You don't go through physical withdrawls when you try to quit. I have quit..alot.. but I keep going back to it, I need to get over that mental hold it has on me then I'll be good:)
Micross

Covina, CA

#15944 Apr 10, 2013
Talk about living too close tot eh train tracks, in them days long ago living anywhere near train track took you down a few notches in social standings etc.

But not in Glendora, California - living next to
the train tracks is a social ladder climb upwards?

Glendora's amazing micro-condo's.
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#15945 Apr 10, 2013
Micross wrote:
Talk about living too close tot eh train tracks, in them days long ago living anywhere near train track took you down a few notches in social standings etc.
But not in Glendora, California - living next to
the train tracks is a social ladder climb upwards?
Glendora's amazing micro-condo's.
Huh?
Anonymous

Waltham, MA

#15946 Apr 10, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
your stupid posts can only be explained because you take drugs or your parents have a genetic defect, and you inherited it.
so, which is it?
Asian Guy, are you suffering from little man syndrome?

Location hidden

#15947 Apr 10, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Asian Guy, are you suffering from little man syndrome?
don't tell me.. ANOTHER cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid, LIBERAL hippie?

you want to spread some of your love with me, sugar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) 5 hr xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov 7 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov 2 Riverbank resident 13
Any Milfs In The Modesto-Merced Area? (May '13) Nov 1 missymarie 9
1 1 marriage (Mar '13) Oct 31 nik_James 2
swinger Oct 31 nik_James 1
Crook in Arnold Oct '14 Commander Bunny 3
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale People Search