Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>I would only hope that your support would be for" Prescribed Medical Use" only and not for anytime/anywhere use. Society doesn't need a generation of stoned people equal to the characters on MJ's "Thriller" video.
The so called medical pot here in California is basically open to any adult that applies. If you say your little finger hurts, you will get your card. It's basically legal here, but the Government knows who got their card and how much they are buying. There has been no increase in deaths because of it, it's safe.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

marchOdimes wrote:
Never can tell but 3.5 % is a lot to me, so why are you still trying to stop them?
Modesto, Ca - blow it out your corn cobb pipe, just shut up.
Your both acting like crank-yankers, include elk O grover too.
This is a thread on pot, not crack which it seems you might know more about.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Pot is not one of those drugs.
look. if I don't want to be exposed to pot smoke because it causes me harm to my lungs, I can have it stopped.

this is the law.

you don't have the right to infringe on my rights. you don't have the right to harrass me.

that is essentially what you pot smokers want to do. you want to have the right to smoke your freaking marijuana in our faces with impugnity.

you say it is not harmful. and if that were true, why am I here arguing with you about it?

I don't want your marijuana smoke anywhere near my kids. no way.

you already have the right to smoke marijuana in your home. don't push it further.
marchOdimes

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

2013 final report for 2012..

Traffic fatalities rose 5 percent last year, according to an analysis of preliminary state data.

Reversing a seven-year decline in which the number of annual traffic deaths reached their lowest level in more than six decades.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You have an image of a pot smoker that is not true. A pot smoker could be your president, your Lawyer, Doctor, Dentist...If pot heads can't drive while stoned, why don't you document how many people in the US have been killed driving. Then compare that to booze. I know that 440,000 people die in the U.S. every year from tobacco. 370,000 people in the U.S. die from poor diet every year. 85,000 people in the U.S. die from alcohol every year. 32,000 people in the U.S. die from prescription drugs (didn't abuse them) every year.
The CDC reports that between 1999 and 2007, there were 26 deaths with marijuana as an underlying cause, in the United States.
Just waiting on a random test and "Away go troubles down the drain" just like the Roto- Rooter commercial. We've increased tests from four per month to six. Employees don't know when so compliance will probably be better. Tests are money well spent! They keep new employees in check and provide reinforcement of health and wellbeing to long term dedicated employees.
Heli coil China

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Hundreds of companies, including defense contractors, had been infected with the same malicious software.

The malware could have originated from China, since they have the golden keys when working on all the newest gagits APPLE is having made in "Communist China" damn fools for letting this scum bags even touch a APPLE product.

China is black mailing the USA, by showing it can and will shut use down if we don't give them all that they want.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
look. if I don't want to be exposed to pot smoke because it causes me harm to my lungs, I can have it stopped.
this is the law.
you don't have the right to infringe on my rights. you don't have the right to harrass me.
that is essentially what you pot smokers want to do. you want to have the right to smoke your freaking marijuana in our faces with impugnity.
you say it is not harmful. and if that were true, why am I here arguing with you about it?
I don't want your marijuana smoke anywhere near my kids. no way.
you already have the right to smoke marijuana in your home. don't push it further.
That would be the same with any smoke. You are arguing because you are not educated on it. I don't want any smoke near me too, relax, you need something. Making it legal doesn't mean you can smoke it anywhere, it will be restricted as cigarettes, don't worry your kids will be safe, until you feed them.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Just waiting on a random test and "Away go troubles down the drain" just like the Roto- Rooter commercial. We've increased tests from four per month to six. Employees don't know when so compliance will probably be better. Tests are money well spent! They keep new employees in check and provide reinforcement of health and wellbeing to long term dedicated employees.
Wrong thread, this is about making pot legal, not being tested on your fork lift job. Start a new thread.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong thread, this is about making pot legal, not being tested on your fork lift job. Start a new thread.

Plenty but that's bye the bye.

(The Fixers "inquiring minds" we & all that .... will keep asking)

Your choice. If you want to continue your cowardly, yellow-bellied ways that's up to you.

We will ask you the same questions day after day as in the past until you either piss off or answer them,

Get that into your thick MalbarCACa dunce head.

Who is "we" ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #1 Port Melbourne, Australia Gesundheit!! Pillock Patron5 the mullet *I* had #201
deleted because it was unforgivably offensive of The ADELAIDEANs)

How do you know this JB?

Where do you go to read his posts online?

What other names does this JB have?

What other names do you have?

Why do you come here?

How much do they pay you?

Then:

You have unfinished business, reply to this by adding to the beginning of each one of these sentences: We all the ADELAIDEANs and Neville Benders:

Condemn, reprehend, admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) in all her guises for her abusive actions, conduct and behaviour in all Topix forums.

Condemn Julie chamberpot WORLD People (Iford Romford UK) for her racist, bigoted and prejudiced opinions,views,comments and remarks.

Reprehend Julie chamberpot WORLD People(Iford Romford UK) for being a black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite
MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD and his cohorts for causing irreparable damage to the Australian and Mauritian forums.

Admonish Julie chamberpot WORLD People(IfordRomford UK) for being an ignorant buffoon and a worthless vermin scumbags and VERMIN.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish Real Indian PoonJABI Sikh The Anti-Muhammad Singh The Aggrolite for being a lunatic, madman, deranged, demented, crazy, ROMEO TINY Real Indian inferior midget turd, Rupert PIN DICK FOOFTER The Maniac Psycho Anti-Muhammad Greensborough Insane Lunatic Nutcase, a SPAMalot IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGIARIZER, ROBBER and IMPOSTOR Ringwood, Australia SPASTIC FUCKTURD PHAGGOT SHEMALE F*CKWIT.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD.

Condemn, Reprehend, admonish MALBARcaca shapeshifters, The Beady Banger, Beadys Brother Atlanta, GA, MALBAR CACA shirt lifter, MalbarCACA Bum Bandit, punjabi sid, SAD,for having given a whole new meaning to the expression "A race to the bottom" and for being Go suck on dogshit sid's castrated genitals idiotic black dalit sewer rat chharchhobi transvestite MalbarKAKALatrine FUCKTARD sIndians.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong thread, this is about making pot legal, not being tested on your fork lift job. Start a new thread.
It does have to do with making pot "Legal" . In your mind do think if someone smokes "legally" all restrictions in their everyday life will be ignored? Do you believe someone is going to issue a user's permit to drive and work impared? You are a real dreamer.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>It does have to do with making pot "Legal" . In your mind do think if someone smokes "legally" all restrictions in their everyday life will be ignored? Do you believe someone is going to issue a user's permit to drive and work impared? You are a real dreamer.
How is it different than alcohol?

Alcohol is legal, and it is illegal to drive under the influence of it.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>It does have to do with making pot "Legal" . In your mind do think if someone smokes "legally" all restrictions in their everyday life will be ignored? Do you believe someone is going to issue a user's permit to drive and work impared? You are a real dreamer.
Just because pot is legal doesn't mean everyone will have to smoke it. It will be a decision. If you have a job that doesn't want you smoking the night before, then if you want to keep that job, don't use it. Just like if a person drinks "legally" they will have to be careful. Why is that so hard to figure out?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just because pot is legal doesn't mean everyone will have to smoke it. It will be a decision. If you have a job that doesn't want you smoking the night before, then if you want to keep that job, don't use it. Just like if a person drinks "legally" they will have to be careful. Why is that so hard to figure out?
Exactly

I drink occasionally, but I donít get hammered the night before a work day. I donít drink at work or at lunch.

it will be no different

Since: Jan 13

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

KNOW IN DEPTH Pls go here and like
www.facebook.com/ExeclusiveTricksCollection
SpazzOs

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SpazzO, how are the crime stats this month?

When will you start reporting them?

Are you tweeking the stats to be all in your favor?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just because pot is legal doesn't mean everyone will have to smoke it. It will be a decision. If you have a job that doesn't want you smoking the night before, then if you want to keep that job, don't use it. Just like if a person drinks "legally" they will have to be careful. Why is that so hard to figure out?
Smoking the night before? THC stays in your system for weeks and will get you busted. Alcohol doesn't and levels can be field tested with a BAT if your supervisor thinks you've been drinking that morning. Same as when an officer gives you a roadside test. If your supervisor thinks you're using ,it doesn't matter if you smoked yesterday, last night or this morning. You show positive against the rules and you're gone. Why is THAT so hard to understand?

Wilton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Smoking the night before? THC stays in your system for weeks and will get you busted. Alcohol doesn't and levels can be field tested with a BAT if your supervisor thinks you've been drinking that morning. Same as when an officer gives you a roadside test. If your supervisor thinks you're using ,it doesn't matter if you smoked yesterday, last night or this morning. You show positive against the rules and you're gone. Why is THAT so hard to understand?
I don't work at a job where the first thing a boss thinks about me is what I put in my body the night before. Since I don't drink or smoke pot I don't really worry if my boss was concerned. Sounds like you have a problem. Why is it so hard to understand if you have a job that checks your blood every morning that if you want to keep that kind of job, I advise you to stay calm, find alternative to smoking and drinking. Maybe ask your supervisor if they have a program to help people like you. If pot is legal, nobody will force you to use it, do people force you to drink?
carpedenim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

no wonder there are more early morning beach combers than usual -
Hobo Joe

Pensacola, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

don't even waste your time with tommy- his shtick is to parrot the same bullshit all over the forums

he is a dick
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't work at a job where the first thing a boss thinks about me is what I put in my body the night before. Since I don't drink or smoke pot I don't really worry if my boss was concerned. Sounds like you have a problem. Why is it so hard to understand if you have a job that checks your blood every morning that if you want to keep that kind of job, I advise you to stay calm, find alternative to smoking and drinking. Maybe ask your supervisor if they have a program to help people like you. If pot is legal, nobody will force you to use it, do people force you to drink?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't work at a job where the first thing a boss thinks about me is what I put in my body the night before. Since I don't drink or smoke pot I don't really worry if my boss was concerned. Sounds like you have a problem. Why is it so hard to understand if you have a job that checks your blood every morning that if you want to keep that kind of job, I advise you to stay calm, find alternative to smoking and drinking. Maybe ask your supervisor if they have a program to help people like you. If pot is legal, nobody will force you to use it, do people force you to drink?
You're not making sense. Since when did anyone ever think about testing people every morning? A company is concerned that their employees are not impared,drunk or under the influence. If ANYTHING goes wrong, the workman's comp company gets involved and the the lawyers come second. Allowing that behavior on the premises results in high insurance rates and cancellations for repeated offenses. It's not worth it financially to keep those who can't follow rules around. Since you claim you don't smoke(MJ) or drink,you should have no problems with someone looking out for your safety, health and wellbeing while on the job.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••