|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

rambo wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are ignorant.Your always doing something stupid, like this; leagalizing pot.
Why should pot not be legal?
Smackers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

February 2013:
The inland California continued to show the highest rates of foreclosure activity, while coastal California saw foreclosures decline.
With prices of goods still fluttering, home proices will do the same.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Even when made legal,you still can't drive or have it in your system if you have a job in a drug free workzone that does random surprise testing. A joint you smoked a week ago could get you fired Monday morning. Once fired,your DRD will follow you around on your next job hunt.
Do they check for alcohol or nicotine at a job in a drug free work zone? I have a card here in CA that I could use it for medical reasons, don't think a drug free work zone, what ever kind of job that is, could fire me unless I was using it during work. Pot is classified as medicine prescribed by a Doctor here in Cali. I used to work with a woman that would get so stressed out that I would encourage her to smoke a joint at lunch and she came back to work in a much more productive way.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do they check for alcohol or nicotine at a job in a drug free work zone? I have a card here in CA that I could use it for medical reasons, don't think a drug free work zone, what ever kind of job that is, could fire me unless I was using it during work. Pot is classified as medicine prescribed by a Doctor here in Cali. I used to work with a woman that would get so stressed out that I would encourage her to smoke a joint at lunch and she came back to work in a much more productive way.
more productive?

why don't you ask her to take some crystal meth or heroin? that would make her less stressed too.

but more productive?

taking alcohol would make her lessed stressed too. so does nicotine for a lot of people.

but do we allow smoking or excessive alcohol in the workplace?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
more productive?
why don't you ask her to take some crystal meth or heroin? that would make her less stressed too.
but more productive?
taking alcohol would make her lessed stressed too. so does nicotine for a lot of people.
For some people it helps, just telling what took place. Most people are free to smoke on breaks going outside of their work zone. We need to stop spending millions of dollars looking for the weed growing.
Changes

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Darn remote control has froze up again.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
so does nicotine for a lot of people.
Nicotine is a much more dangerous drug then pot. More people die from Nicotine then pot. Let's ban nicotine! Think of the savings for Health care. First thing your Doctor asks: Are you a smoker.
Changes

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Does it have to get to Bell, California's level before anyone notices.

Corruption and high taxes happen because people are disconnected from the world around them.

Those 'fat an happy' crooks in Glendora, California city hall keep the public's attention off the hot button subjects.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

firing squad wrote:
<quoted text>I smoke pot recycling pure smoking pleasure
You don't need to confess to me.
de leveled

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I was told they plowed these "out of towners" BS under along time ago.

We take care of our own here.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do they check for alcohol or nicotine at a job in a drug free work zone? I have a card here in CA that I could use it for medical reasons, don't think a drug free work zone, what ever kind of job that is, could fire me unless I was using it during work. Pot is classified as medicine prescribed by a Doctor here in Cali. I used to work with a woman that would get so stressed out that I would encourage her to smoke a joint at lunch and she came back to work in a much more productive way.
If your company has a zero tolerance drug policy,it will state that you can't have MJ in your system,on company premises at any time. The stuff shows up in a pee or hair test for weeks so if you get caught ,expect to be fired. If you're sick enough to need a drug card for MJ, then you should be on sick leave and away from the job until the doctor clears you to come back full time and even that would be after a clean test.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Tim Truhart wrote:
So, Riccardo La Faggo and Rush have something in common: They're both Dope Fiends. I thought Neo-cons were against dope. Just say No.
Then plz explain why pot should remain illegal? Or is all you have sick insults? Here's your chance to show us how smart you are....lol...Maybe they should make sugar illegal, it causes more health problems then pot.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>If your company has a zero tolerance drug policy,it will state that you can't have MJ in your system,on company premises at any time. The stuff shows up in a pee or hair test for weeks so if you get caught ,expect to be fired. If you're sick enough to need a drug card for MJ, then you should be on sick leave and away from the job until the doctor clears you to come back full time and even that would be after a clean test.
Having a pot card doesn't mean you are that sick. A lot of people work that are taking medicine. Do you take Motrin or aspirin? Let's be fair: What is a greater danger to your health? Pot or sugar?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want people around my employees operating machinery,driving company vehicles and lift trucks,working in the office,or anywhere on the premises. The workman's comp rates(required by law) are determined by your history of accidents and whether or not you have safety and drug programs. Companies have a right to test for substances not allowed at the job and employees who can't follow rules have to seek other employment.
You most likely already do and don't realize it. I bet a lot of those employees smoke nicotine and drink beers at home and eat a lot of sugar. It's more likely one of your employees will die driving one of your vehicles having a heart attack and killing innocent people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You most likely already do and don't realize it. I bet a lot of those employees smoke nicotine and drink beers at home and eat a lot of sugar. It's more likely one of your employees will die driving one of your vehicles having a heart attack and killing innocent people.
YOUR way of thinking is EXACTLY why we should not legalize illicit drugs.

they make you brain dead, and stupid.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR way of thinking is EXACTLY why we should not legalize illicit drugs.
they make you brain dead, and stupid.
Insulting your best comeback? Talk about brain dead. If pot causes harm, let's be fair and ban diet soda that causes cancer and makes people fat that causes all kinds of health problems that we all pay for. Let's ban corn syrup. It's much more harmful then pot will ever be. Why are cigarettes legal?
Peace

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

If people can conspire to live together according to a few simple rules, they would not strangle themselves under the weight of an uncountable number of ordinances.
Let freedom ring.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Insulting your best comeback? Talk about brain dead. If pot causes harm, let's be fair and ban diet soda that causes cancer and makes people fat that causes all kinds of health problems that we all pay for. Let's ban corn syrup. It's much more harmful then pot will ever be. Why are cigarettes legal?
riccardo... here's how it works...

there are different levels of harm that things in the world can cause you. so, what mankind did was make laws to prevent those things that cause us the most harm from being pushed.

there is a breakeven point where something becomes a felony rather than a misdemeanor. we have judges to determine when some behavior bridges into one or the other.

what taking illicit drugs does to a person is - it makes one not able to judge rationally where something falls into one category or the other.

in essense, everything is grey with you drug users. nothing is right or wrong. ideas like "if you get away with it, it is ok." or "we don't have a debt problem because we just need to print more money." are the norm with you people.

the reason why we shouldn't legalize illicit drugs.

chaos will be the norm if we do.

understand?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You most likely already do and don't realize it. I bet a lot of those employees smoke nicotine and drink beers at home and eat a lot of sugar. It's more likely one of your employees will die driving one of your vehicles having a heart attack and killing innocent people.
You seem to have no idea of legalities in the workplace. Allowing a person to be knowlingly impared on the job will shift all the blame no matter what happened to the owner or company. You're talking major lawsuits and judgements that your insurance may not cover. Drinking beers at home at night or weekends won't show up on a BAT lab test but THC stays in your system for weeks and the employee and victim, if it's an in- house accident,are both tested immediately after an accident. If you show positive,it lessens your chance for a suit or large settlement. If you are impared, you get a basic patch up and termination with the DRD on your work records. That's why there written rules and random testing to make sure everybody complies. Smoking pot and driving and having a heart while driving are no way related and irrevelent to the conversation.
Changerous

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Yes he stupid, ignorant GOP, Republican, tea party rejects are trying to bring down America - just like the communits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••