created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,825 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,001 - 14,020 of 15,961 Comments Last updated Tuesday
U Read Fast

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15134
Feb 8, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I am relaxed and not a miracle worker. What ever. Bigot Dope changed the topic, not me.
Passing the buck eh, how Christian.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15135
Feb 8, 2013
 
U Read Fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Passing the buck eh, how Christian.
yeah thou shall not pass the buck...the topic here is pot, check the post, it was the denier that wants to talk his puddle of crud theory as if it's a fact.
U Read Fast

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15136
Feb 8, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>yeah thou shall not pass the buck...the topic here is pot, check the post, it was the denier that wants to talk his puddle of crud theory as if it's a fact.
Well.....I will concede that you aren't a product of evolution.
SpedReading

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15137
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What's the rush?
Legalize it

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15138
Feb 9, 2013
 
More money and resources are waisted every year by the taxpayers paying millions to Rambo style deputies jumping out their military helicopters with fancy night vision and hi-tech gadgets playing robo-cop with their boy toys savaging through the mountains to burn some weeds and capture a few illegal immigrants at a time and rarely at that . Most counties and cities are broke and crime increases because man power is reduced and the cities pay these huge monstrous pensions and ridiculous overtime and we are playing Rambo looking for weeds ! God forbid we legalize it and make millions of legal tax revenue to educate youth how unhealthy it is for them . Rather I like the old fashion way get caught smoking it or carrying an illegal amount go to jail where I will pay for their room and board, gym, health benefits and even a court appointed rehab with a criminal record for life ya that makes more sense . California's get your head out you butt and vote yes !
TSA headlines

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15139
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Sorry but pot is still not allowed a official form of ID, yet.

Air line travelers pass through TSA security with utility bills, COSTCO cards as ID.

What about a Libarary card?

Since: Jan 13

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15140
Feb 9, 2013
 
you sound dumb talking to teens like that lolol

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15141
Feb 9, 2013
 
U Read Fast wrote:
<quoted text>
Well.....I will concede that you aren't a product of evolution.
Thank you.
Blood money

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15142
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The whole thing is pretty much the worst nightmare for any woman or child:

a Saudi preacher received a fine of only $50,000 and a short jail sentence after raping and beating his own daughter to death.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15143
Feb 9, 2013
 
Legalize it wrote:
More money and resources are waisted every year by the taxpayers paying millions to Rambo style deputies jumping out their military helicopters with fancy night vision and hi-tech gadgets playing robo-cop with their boy toys savaging through the mountains to burn some weeds and capture a few illegal immigrants at a time and rarely at that . Most counties and cities are broke and crime increases because man power is reduced and the cities pay these huge monstrous pensions and ridiculous overtime and we are playing Rambo looking for weeds ! God forbid we legalize it and make millions of legal tax revenue to educate youth how unhealthy it is for them . Rather I like the old fashion way get caught smoking it or carrying an illegal amount go to jail where I will pay for their room and board, gym, health benefits and even a court appointed rehab with a criminal record for life ya that makes more sense . California's get your head out you butt and vote yes !
That's an old argument that the taxes from it will save the country...My rebuttal is that people will buy it cheaper from the street and if legal, many people more then today will be growing it...who is going to buy it from the quick shop?

Since: Jan 13

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15144
Feb 9, 2013
 
everybody is annoying talking bout that weed is bad its not its a HERB and people are just fine all you guys get hyphy off it saying all kinds of BS and sound stupid people make money and alotta of people have good amazing lifes and still smoke it and that's my dad hes amazing and he does everything he needs to do so stop saying well there gonna be screw ups well how the hell would you know you don't so shoosh

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15145
Feb 9, 2013
 
YourGirlShyanne wrote:
everybody is annoying talking bout that weed is bad its not its a HERB and people are just fine all you guys get hyphy off it saying all kinds of BS and sound stupid people make money and alotta of people have good amazing lifes and still smoke it and that's my dad hes amazing and he does everything he needs to do so stop saying well there gonna be screw ups well how the hell would you know you don't so shoosh
Are all herbs safe?
you are the illegal

Gilroy, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15146
Feb 9, 2013
 
KrazyKyngeKorny wrote:
<quoted text>
And illegal immigration is also illegal. Where does that get us? We have a HUGE population of illegal aliens, and the feds, whose law prohibits them does nothing to stop them.
fyi MEXICANS ARE THE MAJORITY IN CALIFORNIA.SUCK.ON.THAT.
Pannicked

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15147
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

With fear running wild and trying to earn the good shooting award and promotion for KILLING something or someone has eneded in 6 of them little buggers being given desk duty and possible demotion or firing from the LAPD.

Panicked LAPD Fire 60+ Rounds at Women in Manhunt for Rogue Cop.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15148
Feb 9, 2013
 
Pannicked wrote:
With fear running wild and trying to earn the good shooting award and promotion for KILLING something or someone has eneded in 6 of them little buggers being given desk duty and possible demotion or firing from the LAPD.
Panicked LAPD Fire 60+ Rounds at Women in Manhunt for Rogue Cop.
It shows they want to kill before they capture, they don't want what he has to say to get out.
FogHorn Fuds

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15149
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Is this the annual 'fudders' meeting?

Because you all sure come up with some pretty stupid reasons to post.

Your so called points of interest are boring.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15150
Feb 10, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Are all herbs safe?
Unsafe herbs, like poisons, are legal.

Only special herbs with medicinal values happen often to be illegal, like cannabis, tabernanthe iboga, and salvia divinorum (illegal in more than a dozen of states).

Guess why.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15151
Feb 10, 2013
 
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unsafe herbs, like poisons, are legal.
Only special herbs with medicinal values happen often to be illegal, like cannabis, tabernanthe iboga, and salvia divinorum (illegal in more than a dozen of states).
Guess why.
It was a rebuttal that posts the argument that all herbs are safe, therefore make pot legal. Thank you for backing me up.
Triangle

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15152
Feb 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Your so called points are boring, go back to the triangled corner.

Since: Jan 13

Oakley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15153
Feb 10, 2013
 
dude this shit is better thank ciggs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Toppings 200,565
Family 13 hr Baby Girl 1
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) 17 hr justice 4
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) 17 hr KeS 11
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Wed Donny B 7,922
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Tue KeS 2
to the young girl selling tamales at winco (Feb '10) Tue KeS 100
•••
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••