created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,625 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 686)

Showing posts 13,701 - 13,720 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14764
Jan 25, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
All Christians believed as they were told to believe from the pulpit because it was illegal for a non-priest to have or even read a bible on pain of death.
You really need to learn a little of the history of your religion
Look at your wonderful people: atheist regimes killed ten thousand times more people in the space of a few decades than the Spanish Inquisition managed to kill over a period of more than two centuries. Like I said, people are evil. Not God. Let's put this aside and talk about pot.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14765
Jan 25, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Human beings are evil. Did God tell them to kill? God told them to spread the news of Jesus Christ, not by force. I know you are very angry and hateful, that's why you have read parts of the Bible to use towards your hate attacks. Now the rants judging others, predictable. Show me the post that I am the hater, you are free to be a puddle of crud believer, but I will answer back to your lies, if that's hate, it's in your mind. Did you know being Christian doesn't mean you won't sin anymore? Hope that helps your journey to Him. God Bless!
You may be evil

the way you use your religion is certainly evil

I am not

Nor are many like me, my desire is for justice, and freedom, not only for people like me, but different than myself.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14766
Jan 25, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Human beings are evil. Did God tell them to kill? God told them to spread the news of Jesus Christ, not by force. I know you are very angry and hateful, that's why you have read parts of the Bible to use towards your hate attacks. Now the rants judging others, predictable. Show me the post that I am the hater, you are free to be a puddle of crud believer, but I will answer back to your lies, if that's hate, it's in your mind. Did you know being Christian doesn't mean you won't sin anymore? Hope that helps your journey to Him. God Bless!
Big Dope! little dork!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14767
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dope! little dork!
You are a big dope with a little dork? Starting to understand all of your anger issues.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14768
Jan 25, 2013
 
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a big dope with a little dork? Starting to understand all of your anger issues.
He is a dork, dorkie and foolish!
Commie flaming Karl

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14769
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Get a country and stay there you out of towners posters.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14770
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a dork, dorkie and foolish!
You talk to it? Whatever floats you boat dude.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14772
Jan 25, 2013
 
Evil gays!
Bruno24

Marchienne-au-pont, Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14773
Jan 25, 2013
 
Theology is born as a science, but in 523 after JC, we have separated the spiritual from the rational, and we are still paying the big price.

In the human science we act irrationally, as the health politics illustrates quite well.

Yet, the rational is the true path of the spiritual, and those religions which deny this can only be based on bad faith, or special interests.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14774
Jan 25, 2013
 
Evidence of God exists.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14775
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
Evidence of God exists.
Not in the way YOU see it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14776
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
Evidence of God exists.
same evidence for billions of Gods exist, no one more likely than all the others.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14777
Jan 25, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be evil
the way you use your religion is certainly evil
I am not
Nor are many like me, my desire is for justice, and freedom, not only for people like me, but different than myself.
What way do I use my religion to be evil? Please back up your mouth. Show me the post. I'm not calling you evil. I'm generalizing and calling humans evil. I'm glad for you that you have productive desires. One good start would be to stop blaming people of faith for all the problems, they are different then yourself, back up your desires.

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14778
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Offered wrote:
This area of course is of off limits to out of towners.
so, of course, you'll be leaving then.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14779
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Dope! little dork!
Great response...now take your meds.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14780
Jan 25, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
Evil gays!
wrong thread, wrong response from a true Christian. Not up to you to judge others, as long as they are no harm to others.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14781
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
same evidence for billions of Gods exist, no one more likely than all the others.
I thought your desire was freedom, he has the right to believe in a higher power, respect that instead of insult.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14782
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What way do I use my religion to be evil? Please back up your mouth. Show me the post. I'm not calling you evil. I'm generalizing and calling humans evil. I'm glad for you that you have productive desires. One good start would be to stop blaming people of faith for all the problems, they are different then yourself, back up your desires.
Oh I only blame those that are actually at fault

Before I begin please point to the post where you are crediting liberals or democrats with making this country better.

Lets get off on the right foot here that you arenít just a pot calling the kettle black

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14783
Jan 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
no I just respond to you people, you bring up your beliefs and I respond to them. You dont mention it and neither will I
You People??? your beliefs?? As if its you people are praying to.Are your ears bleeding? cause your head has swelled to the point that your ears are scraping against the walls. Self righteousness is very suffocating.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14784
Jan 25, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
same evidence for billions of Gods exist, no one more likely than all the others.
No evidence the other Gods, only my God.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,701 - 13,720 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••