|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Christine Creighton wrote:
So this isnt about prop 19?
It used to be but every thread Bigot Dope gets on he changes it into atheism.
Offered

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

This area of course is of off limits to out of towners.
Mike

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I love pot!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It used to be but every thread Bigot Dope gets on he changes it into atheism.
no I just respond to you people, you bring up your beliefs and I respond to them. You dont mention it and neither will I
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What about those silly claims that Jesus was a bastard of a rapist roman guard?
I never claimed that, I would have to see the evidence.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
The best estimates are that between 5,000 and 10,000 were killed in the Spanish Inquisition. Thatís compared with 100 million who were killed in the atheist purges of the twentieth century. The 100 million is actually a low figure, since it uses very modest estimates for how many people Stalin and Mao killed, and it leaves out a host of lesser atheist tyrants such as Pol Pot and Enver Hoxha. Even so, using this conservative estimate, a quick calculation reveals that atheist regimes killed ten thousand times more people in the space of a few decades than the Spanish Inquisition managed to kill over a period of more than two centuries.
Oh no, when the crusades were called many did not want to travel to the holy lands and so wiped out entire local populations of non christians, they numbers are in the many millions before you even get to the Levant

And prior to that the terribly violent early years around the time they burned the Library and Alexandria populations were wiped out all over eastern and western Europe.

Christianity was spread at the point of a sword
MoDessty

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

B.D. are you smoking the toilet products your suppose to be selling?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
no I just respond to you people, you bring up your beliefs and I respond to them. You dont mention it and neither will I
Go back and check, you always bring up religion or if a person comments on religion, you go banana's. You are a bigot and a danger to our children.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
Joseph Stalin, Atheist: 20 million plus dead
Mao-Tse-Tung, Atheist: 40 million plus dead
Adolf Hitler, Atheist: 10 million plus dead
Pol Pot, Atheist: 2 million dead
Kim-Il-Sung, Atheist: 5 million dead
Just to name a few.
Fidel Castro, Atheist: 1 million dead
Obama: 7 Billion, except himself, and his muzzie friends.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed that, I would have to see the evidence.
Psychological evidence of Christs resurrection for a start.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, when the crusades were called many did not want to travel to the holy lands and so wiped out entire local populations of non christians, they numbers are in the many millions before you even get to the Levant
And prior to that the terribly violent early years around the time they burned the Library and Alexandria populations were wiped out all over eastern and western Europe.
Christianity was spread at the point of a sword
It was people that were evil, they were not being directed by God or the word of God. Look at your wonderful people: atheist regimes killed ten thousand times more people in the space of a few decades than the Spanish Inquisition managed to kill over a period of more than two centuries.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama: 7 Billion, except himself, and his muzzie friends.
what?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It was people that were evil, they were not being directed by God or the word of God. Look at your wonderful people: atheist regimes killed ten thousand times more people in the space of a few decades than the Spanish Inquisition managed to kill over a period of more than two centuries.
LOL

so now you will say Christians that did that were not Christians LOL .... funny stuff. Of course they were, they are the ones that spread Christianity, their murder and threat of murder is why Christianity is all over the western world.

But I have news for you, I donít think you are one either, not by your definition.

I am not as well so this isnít a put down, but I have read your bible and I can tell you that your hatred for others is not Christian. Your desire to belittle the happiness of people different than yourself isnít Christian. You are the one throwing stones... what would your Jesus say to that again?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It was people that were evil, they were not being directed by God or the word of God. Look at your wonderful people: atheist regimes killed ten thousand times more people in the space of a few decades than the Spanish Inquisition managed to kill over a period of more than two centuries.
What about muslims? The nazis, the communists, and the fascists only killed less because they didn't have the time. In a very short while though they did kill an aweful lot, more than the "christians" would have in a 6 year period, the time world war 2 gone on for. And Christianity has gone on for a long while. The muslims have too. The victims the muslims killed are under reported! MUSLIMS ARE MONSTERS!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
so now you will say Christians that did that were not Christians LOL .... funny stuff. Of course they were, they are the ones that spread Christianity, their murder and threat of murder is why Christianity is all over the western world.
But I have news for you, I donít think you are one either, not by your definition.
I am not as well so this isnít a put down, but I have read your bible and I can tell you that your hatred for others is not Christian. Your desire to belittle the happiness of people different than yourself isnít Christian. You are the one throwing stones... what would your Jesus say to that again?
The protestants didn't go on crusades. And some of the people the catholics killed were evil people anyway, so didn't count as murder. The early church, Gods church, the real church didn't kill anyone.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The protestants didn't go on crusades. And some of the people the catholics killed were evil people anyway, so didn't count as murder. The early church, Gods church, the real church didn't kill anyone.
ROFLMAO! There were no protestants before the reformation

If you are a primitive Baptist I am really going to laugh, I know more of your sect than you can imagine.

No you are going to say all early Christians were not Christians before the reformation?

Oh come onÖ you know better than thatÖ I certainly know better than that

Besides the argument was about religions being a plague, not just your private little sect alone.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! There were no protestants before the reformation
If you are a primitive Baptist I am really going to laugh, I know more of your sect than you can imagine.
No you are going to say all early Christians were not Christians before the reformation?
Oh come onÖ you know better than thatÖ I certainly know better than that
Besides the argument was about religions being a plague, not just your private little sect alone.
But while the normal christians weren't known as protestants, it wasn't the actually christians who killed people. Who did the catholics kill?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But while the normal christians weren't known as protestants, it wasn't the actually christians who killed people. Who did the catholics kill?
All Christians believed as they were told to believe from the pulpit because it was illegal for a non-priest to have or even read a bible on pain of death.

You really need to learn a little of the history of your religion

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,681 - 13,700 of15,675
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance