created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,819 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,661 - 13,680 of 15,961 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14722
Jan 24, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"them" who does he represent? He's most likely some sorry dude in the UK that is playing here. Stop generalizing, there are many atheists that are very dangerous and some have killed millions.
Believers that preach to our young... of any religion.

We still have believers in our schools of course, believers in hundreds of different religions, but they know better than to preach their beliefs to the children at school.

More have died at the hands of believers, far more.

Take a look at history before you try to claim otherwise, now you are playing on my turf.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14723
Jan 24, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
RICCARDO IS DEMONIC! YOU ARE VERY RUDE AGAINST GOD! I HAVE PROOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
Actually you are the one going against scripture. why don't u read Luke 6:37, Matthew 7:1, Luke 6:41 and the rest.
ShutterBugs

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14725
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the background.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14726
Jan 24, 2013
 
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ok, you are just a big bad bully who dosent want to be pushed back, and when someone does push back, you dont like it and want them gone. It isnt really your fault that you are spineless, its just the way you were made.
No, it isn't the way someone is made. We all have the ability to work on our weaknesses! You are not your problems. You need healing!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14727
Jan 24, 2013
 
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't the way someone is made. We all have the ability to work on our weaknesses! You are not your problems. You need healing!
No I am doin fine. You need to see a good doctor, and maybe someday you will be fine too.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14728
Jan 24, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Believers that preach to our young... of any religion.
We still have believers in our schools of course, believers in hundreds of different religions, but they know better than to preach their beliefs to the children at school.
More have died at the hands of believers, far more.
Take a look at history before you try to claim otherwise, now you are playing on my turf.
Guess what fool, almost every school teaches about religion, it's history. Stop the rants about little kids, that's up to the parents, not you atheists, sicko. Joseph Stalin's atheistic regime killed tens of millions of people.... governments under the banner of communism have caused the caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 to 259,432,000 human lives.... The atheist Mao Zedong killed tens of millions during his Great Leap Forward and many more during the purges and slaughters of the Cultural revolution. Let's teach the kids that too pervo man.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14729
Jan 24, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what fool, almost every school teaches about religion, it's history. Stop the rants about little kids, that's up to the parents, not you atheists, sicko. Joseph Stalin's atheistic regime killed tens of millions of people.... governments under the banner of communism have caused the caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 to 259,432,000 human lives.... The atheist Mao Zedong killed tens of millions during his Great Leap Forward and many more during the purges and slaughters of the Cultural revolution. Let's teach the kids that too pervo man.
Oh yes, they teach the history of quite a few different religions.

and treat none of them any better than any other.

Religions have caused hundreds of millions, into the billions of deaths, I warned you to look at history before you post your crap.

It is a very long history

Christianity probably has the bloodiest history, but it is hard to say for sure, certainly more than 300 hundred million deaths, likely into the billions for Christianity alone.

the terribly violent early history, uncounted millions upon millions of deaths, entire populations wiped out, the purges, the crusades, the wiping out of entire populations of Jewish in the middle ages, and on down the centuries.

Religion is one of the great plagues of mankind
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14730
Jan 24, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, they teach the history of quite a few different religions.
and treat none of them any better than any other.
Religions have caused hundreds of millions, into the billions of deaths, I warned you to look at history before you post your crap.
It is a very long history
Christianity probably has the bloodiest history, but it is hard to say for sure, certainly more than 300 hundred million deaths, likely into the billions for Christianity alone.
the terribly violent early history, uncounted millions upon millions of deaths, entire populations wiped out, the purges, the crusades, the wiping out of entire populations of Jewish in the middle ages, and on down the centuries.
Religion is one of the great plagues of mankind
What about those silly claims that Jesus was a bastard of a rapist roman guard?
JaneDoo

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14731
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's a Jane-Doo to you too.

You stinkin out of towners.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14732
Jan 24, 2013
 
JaneDodo is demonic.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14733
Jan 24, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, they teach the history of quite a few different religions.
and treat none of them any better than any other.
Religions have caused hundreds of millions, into the billions of deaths, I warned you to look at history before you post your crap.
It is a very long history
Christianity probably has the bloodiest history, but it is hard to say for sure, certainly more than 300 hundred million deaths, likely into the billions for Christianity alone.
the terribly violent early history, uncounted millions upon millions of deaths, entire populations wiped out, the purges, the crusades, the wiping out of entire populations of Jewish in the middle ages, and on down the centuries.
Religion is one of the great plagues of mankind
lol...billions..lol... Joseph Stalin's atheistic regime killed tens of millions of people.... governments under the banner of communism have caused the caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 to 259,432,000 human lives.... The atheist Mao Zedong killed tens of millions during his Great Leap Forward and many more during the purges and slaughters of the Cultural revolution. Hey bro, why you so angry? Guess what fool: PEOPLE kill. Doesn't matter what belief. That's exactly why Jesus came to us to set us free.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14734
Jan 24, 2013
 
Joseph Stalin, Atheist: 20 million plus dead
Mao-Tse-Tung, Atheist: 40 million plus dead
Adolf Hitler, Atheist: 10 million plus dead
Pol Pot, Atheist: 2 million dead
Kim-Il-Sung, Atheist: 5 million dead

Just to name a few.
Fidel Castro, Atheist: 1 million dead

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14735
Jan 24, 2013
 
many of the conflicts that are counted as "religious wars" were not fought over religion. They were mainly fought over rival claims to territory and power. Can the wars between England and France be called religious wars because the English were Protestants and the French were Catholics? Hardly.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14736
Jan 24, 2013
 
Mao Zedong produced the kind of mass slaughter that no Inquisitor could possibly match. Collectively these atheist tyrants murdered more than 100 million people.

Yet today's atheists insist on making religion the culprit. Hate feeds hate, I would like to know what school district to you come into? You will be reported.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14737
Jan 24, 2013
 
The best estimates are that between 5,000 and 10,000 were killed in the Spanish Inquisition. Thatís compared with 100 million who were killed in the atheist purges of the twentieth century. The 100 million is actually a low figure, since it uses very modest estimates for how many people Stalin and Mao killed, and it leaves out a host of lesser atheist tyrants such as Pol Pot and Enver Hoxha. Even so, using this conservative estimate, a quick calculation reveals that atheist regimes killed ten thousand times more people in the space of a few decades than the Spanish Inquisition managed to kill over a period of more than two centuries.
LandGabbers

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14738
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

More rabbit pellets laying around here.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14739
Jan 24, 2013
 
LandGabbers wrote:
More rabbit pellets laying around here.
Keep eating them.
I want some

Winnebago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14740
Jan 24, 2013
 
More pot!
Screened

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14742
Jan 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

You get the seeds and nothing else.

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14743
Jan 24, 2013
 
So this isnt about prop 19?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 19 min PEE PEE PETE 200,565
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) 37 min KeS 3
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Donny B 7,922
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) 16 hr KeS 2
to the young girl selling tamales at winco (Feb '10) 17 hr KeS 100
Homeless Modesto Men Headed for Trial (Apr '08) 17 hr KeS 25
Broker held in realty scam (Nov '08) 19 hr KeS 4

Search the Oakdale Forum:
•••
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••