|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you deal with it then? Hide yourself, out of fear? I'll finish with you soon enough PUNK!
Im hiding? I sure as hell dont fear you. You have proof of nothing, just a big mouth and no facts.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

eldoradoseo wrote:
They legalized it in Colorado.
http://www.indiascastle.com/
Legal to possess and use , BUT not legal to have in your system if you drive or have in your system in a "drug free workzone" job. You run the risk of a DUI or getting fired in a random pee test at work. Tread lightly!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have proof of God!
You are proof that God lets mistakes happen.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Im hiding? I sure as hell dont fear you. You have proof of nothing, just a big mouth and no facts.
I've offered plenty of proof!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I've offered plenty of proof!
You offered no proof, just your insane blather with nothing to back it up.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You offered no proof, just your insane blather with nothing to back it up.
Fool!

God sent me this message himself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The yellow cat(named ratchet) in the video is very cute and ought to be supported morally, and politically. I am here to spread awareness of ratchet!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool!
God sent me this message himself!
The yellow cat(named ratchet) in the video is very cute and ought to be supported morally, and politically. I am here to spread awareness of ratchet!
Ok, now we all know for sure you are a nutjob. Thank you for clearing that up.
One JB liners

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Another idiot joke from the stupid likes of John Boehner, this mental midget is a real assset to his screwed up GOP, Republican party.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now we all know for sure you are a nutjob. Thank you for clearing that up.
God sent me this himself foolish child! I am the prothet!

Have you even seen the video yet? Actually LOOK! HE is very cute, and will impact you emotionally! Are you scared of yourself and of change eh? Speak eh BOY!

I am the prothet of God!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

One JB liners wrote:
Another idiot joke from the stupid likes of John Boehner, this mental midget is a real assset to his screwed up GOP, Republican party.
He is far better than you Foolish man of Satan!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The same answer that the worshipers of the volcano made up, the same answer that every religion has..... some invisible magic guy did it.
we have grown beyond that.
Why do you spend so much time on every thread defending your worship of the puddle of crud theory? Think about it dude, your religion is anti, you are a hater because it haunts you, you can't stand that someone is at peace with knowing God is real and your religion has no answers.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you even seen the video yet? Actually LOOK! HE is very cute, and will impact you emotionally! Are you scared of yourself and of change eh? Speak eh BOY!
I am the prothet of God!
What is a prothet? I seen the video. So God told you to go to utube, and watch a stupid bunch of cut scenes from a video game? Go seek some help.
Misstressed Boehners

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Another smoking idiot joke from the likes of a piece of recycled Ohio dung beatle, John Boehner and his hag girl friend, mistress or wife.
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the prothet of God!
Prove that you are the PROTHET of God. Ask him my name and address.......Ill wait..........
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a prothet? I seen the video. So God told you to go to utube, and watch a stupid bunch of cut scenes from a video game? Go seek some help.
A Prothet, from God, you ignorant turd? I don't care whether he is from a video came. Have you seen the entire video? How cute did you find ratchet? He will one day exist, and is very precious, to both God, me the Prothet, and the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God himself!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you are the PROTHET of God. Ask him my name and address.......Ill wait..........
God reveals what is necessary. I don't need to know your name and address.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you spend so much time on every thread defending your worship of the puddle of crud theory? Think about it dude, your religion is anti, you are a hater because it haunts you, you can't stand that someone is at peace with knowing God is real and your religion has no answers.
I donít worship anything, especially not some evil terrorist sitting on an imaginary throne saying "worship me or you will be tortured forever"

I support religion, I defend religions from each other, and I defend our children from all of them.

I defend your right to believe as you want to believe, and others to believe differently than you, and I defend all of our children from being indoctrinated by any of them without their parentsí consent.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít worship anything, especially not some evil terrorist sitting on an imaginary throne saying "worship me or you will be tortured forever"
I support religion, I defend religions from each other, and I defend our children from all of them.
I defend your right to believe as you want to believe, and others to believe differently than you, and I defend all of our children from being indoctrinated by any of them without their parentsí consent.
Wasting your time and work eh?
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God reveals what is necessary. I don't need to know your name and address.
Exactly! Cause you are crazy and need help!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A Prothet, from God, you ignorant turd? I don't care whether he is from a video came. Have you seen the entire video? How cute did you find ratchet? He will one day exist, and is very precious, to both God, me the Prothet, and the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God himself!
He looks like a flea bitten rat, not cute at all. So God will take the form of a video game cat when he comes back? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••