|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been clear from the beginning Liar Mike
Yes he was impeached
After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment
You keep trying to change the subject, that isn’t going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.
He was impeached
And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.
Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.
It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure… which is it Liar Mike?
I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying
You've dishonestly changed your original assertion "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the intents and objectives failed" Those are two very different things.

You have been dishonest in this argument, I have not.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachment is the sole power of the House.(Art 1 sec 2 U.S. Constitution).
An impeachment cannot "fail the votes" in the Senate. The Senate does not have that power.
You are wrong. Clinton was impeached. It did not fail.
still banging your head against that same old wall??

eh rainmikey.

go to Kmart much??
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You've dishonestly changed your original assertion "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the intents and objectives failed" Those are two very different things.
You have been dishonest in this argument, I have not.
Yes he was impeached
After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment
You keep trying to change the subject, that isn’t going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.
He was impeached
And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.
Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.
It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure… which is it Liar Mike?
I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying
GMR crash

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Over the side and take a slide.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached

You also dishonestly imply that I supported his impeachment. You have been very dishonest in this argument, I have not, yet you call me a liar but give no evidence.

Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong and dishonest.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
still banging your head against that same old wall??
eh rainmikey.
go to Kmart much??
Anyone know what this dopey post is supposed to mean?

old walls? rainmikey? Kmart?

Nevermind. Who cares?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
... the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment
Please tell us what objectives were "listed in the impeachment".

We won't wait.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell us what objectives were "listed in the impeachment".
We won't wait.
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached

Why is that?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
Please tell us those "objectives listed in the impeachment".

We're still waiting.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that?
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
You've dishonestly changed your original assertion "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the intents and objectives failed".

Those are two very different things.

And then you call me a liar with no evidence whatsoever. You won't even tell us what the alleged lie is!

Nice! Liberals. Fair and balanced! Imagine if you clowns were completely in charge without the House protecting us from this stuff?

Too Funny!
Pavers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Has anyone seen that loudmouthed boy wonder of the Republican party John B.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You've dishonestly changed your original assertion "Clinton's impeachment failed" to "...the intents and objectives failed".
Those are two very different things.
And then you call me a liar with no evidence whatsoever. You won't even tell us what the alleged lie is!
Nice! Liberals. Fair and balanced! Imagine if you clowns were completely in charge without the House protecting us from this stuff?
Too Funny!
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
NightIce

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Light bulb, Holthaus - never knows what he posts about. At the time of the accident and weather conditions before and after the accident, I would suggest to the light bulbs - that black ice was the major player in this accident.

Here is one the more well know "light bulbs" who post from Glendora, California in the glendorapatch.com

If there is a sliver of truth or logic trying to cme from this poster, it went over the side at the last GMR accident December 19, 2012..

""B.K. Holthaus

This argument arises every time there's an accident on GMR. Get over it. There will always be poor drivers who make bad decisions. Nothing can change that.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
You are wrong. Clinton was impeached.

Why have you lied and changed your argument? Are you going to defend it? Guess you cannot.

You lose.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Yes he was impeached
He was impeached

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
You say the "objectives and intent listed in the impeachment failed."

Please tell us what these objections and intents were.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
You are wrong. Clinton was impeached. It did not fail.
SSOOTP

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

What was that again, Same Stupid Out Of Town Postrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,061 - 13,080 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••