No

Other (explain below)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13753 Dec 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Stop quoting Monica
I think Mr. Anderson is jealous of Monica.

You know, that Arkansas white snake. POTUS snake.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13754 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Article 1 section 3 of the US Constitution
The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.
And they did try it and they acquitted him. Everyone knows that. Even you and your sidekick Dopey Andy.

But he is still impeached. The impeachment did not fail. You are wrong. Admit it.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13755 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
I know he was impeached moron, I have never ever said otherwise, it is you lying saying that I said otherwise.
As you have so clearly lost this argument ( again ) are you going to go back to lying about what others have said again?
You are a liar. I have not lied.

Danth's Law.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13756 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Mr. Anderson is jealous of Monica.
You know, that Arkansas white snake. POTUS snake.
He wishes it was him instead of her.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13757 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
And they did try it and they acquitted him. Everyone knows that. Even you and your sidekick Dopey Andy.
But he is still impeached. The impeachment did not fail. You are wrong. Admit it.
On you donít like that article of the constitution do you?

I know, to you it was a tremendous success, yet not a single penalty spelled out as a goal in the impeachment was carried out... not one... and we all know why, it failed the vote in the senate.... and died there.

tough noogies for you

but you go on believing it was a tremendous success, a pillar of achievement, a shining light for the republicans, may all their endeavors be as successful ( chuckle )
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13758 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I never once ever said he wasnít impeached liar

no matter how many times you repeat that lie, it remains a lie and you a liar

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13759 Dec 12, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He wishes it was him instead of her.
Yep. Even if he's not gay, Mr Anderson loves old slick Willy's willy that much! He's always swooning and going on and on about him.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13760 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, to you it was a tremendous success, yet not a single penalty spelled out as a goal in the impeachment was carried out... not one... and we all know why, it failed the vote in the senate.... and died there.
tough noogies for you
but you go on believing it was a tremendous success, a pillar of achievement, a shining light for the republicans, may all their endeavors be as successful ( chuckle )
Bill Clinton was impeached. You said he wasn't. Stop calling me a liar.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13761 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I never once ever said he wasnít impeached liar
no matter how many times you repeat that lie, it remains a lie and you a liar
Anyone can easily find one of your many posts where you did.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13762 Dec 12, 2012
A man was murdered in Oakland last night. He was a good man. Hopefully his murder later failed.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13763 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can easily find one of your many posts where you did.
No one can

You wont find one, you will find dozens where I said he was impeached.

You stop lying, and I will stop calling you a liar
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13764 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Clinton was impeached. You said he wasn't. Stop calling me a liar.
I never once said he wasnt Liar, not once

you stop lying and I will stop calling you a liar

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13765 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can
You wont find one, you will find dozens where I said he was impeached.
You stop lying, and I will stop calling you a liar
You've said the impeachment failed many times. You've said he was impeached many times which is it jackass? It cannot be both.

For the love of Jesus, the Virgin Mary and all her slutty friends man! Tell us. Was he impeached or did it fail?

P.S. You lie.
Umbra

Covina, CA

#13766 Dec 12, 2012
Rains on it's way.

So get out your Umbra's.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13767 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
tough noogies for you
Here you are lying that I wanted Clinton impeached when you know damn well I didn't.

The last time I called you on this you lied and said you "didn't know" that I didn't want him impeached.

And now you are doing it again. Are you going to claim innocence again this time liar?

You are the liar, not I.
Square One

Santa Cruz, CA

#13768 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You've said the impeachment failed many times. You've said he was impeached many times which is it jackass? It cannot be both.
For the love of Jesus, the Virgin Mary and all her slutty friends man! Tell us. Was he impeached or did it fail?
P.S. You lie.
It's almost like these people have no integrity at all.
And yet, in the jungle- the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13769 Dec 12, 2012
Square One wrote:
<quoted text>
It's almost like these people have no integrity at all.
And yet, in the jungle- the mighty jungle the lion sleeps tonight.
Toots?
DaGoons

Covina, CA

#13770 Dec 12, 2012
The University of Kentucky Ė Lexington (UKL) Police Department says it is reviewing the conduct of two of its officers.

After they appeared in a viral YouTube video where they were threatening a college,
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13771 Dec 12, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are lying that I wanted Clinton impeached when you know damn well I didn't.
The last time I called you on this you lied and said you "didn't know" that I didn't want him impeached.
And now you are doing it again. Are you going to claim innocence again this time liar?
You are the liar, not I.
So now you have spread your lying across 3 different topics Mike, I know I am the only thing you think about, it is nice to have a fan.

It is that I donít believe you when you say you didnít want him impeached as you have been salivating stating over and over and over across multiple topics, not allowing any kind of comment on any other subject without you bringing it up again and again and again, you are so totally and fundamentally obsessed with how successful impeachment was, that I have no option other than to assume you are lying about that as well.

You lied when you reported that I said he was not impeached, so it is a fair assumption that you are lying about this as well.

Else you would not be so obsessed about the excitement of saying he was impeached oh so successfully over and over and over again.

Do us all a favor, donít send us a picture of you naked at your computer cause I donít want to know what it is you are doing while screaming at the top of your lungs just how oh so successful it was.

You can say you didnt want him impeached, but if you are going to lie about what I have said, I assume you are open to lying about anything. And you keep bringing up a topic I have been willing to drop for a long long time now... but you cant, you are a little kid that doesnt know when to stop.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13772 Dec 12, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you have spread your lying across 3 different topics Mike, I know I am the only thing you think about, it is nice to have a fan.
It is that I donít believe you when you say you didnít want him impeached as you have been salivating stating over and over and over across multiple topics, not allowing any kind of comment on any other subject without you bringing it up again and again and again, you are so totally and fundamentally obsessed with how successful impeachment was, that I have no option other than to assume you are lying about that as well.
You lied when you reported that I said he was not impeached, so it is a fair assumption that you are lying about this as well.
Else you would not be so obsessed about the excitement of saying he was impeached oh so successfully over and over and over again.
Do us all a favor, donít send us a picture of you naked at your computer cause I donít want to know what it is you are doing while screaming at the top of your lungs just how oh so successful it was.
You can say you didnt want him impeached, but if you are going to lie about what I have said, I assume you are open to lying about anything. And you keep bringing up a topic I have been willing to drop for a long long time now... but you cant, you are a little kid that doesnt know when to stop.
You said his impeachment failed. If it failed he wasn't impeached. Saying it failed is the same as saying he wasn't impeached.

You are wrong. It did not fail. What you mean is he was acquitted. That's not the impeachment "failing". The Senate cannot fail an impeachment. The House has that sole power. The Senate can only try it and either convict or acquit. In either case he is still impeached. it did not "Fail".

It's really low and despicable to accuse me of lying to cover up the fact that you are wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov '14 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale