|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Chicken or the egg?

Na, it;s just a bunch of sour pusses from the Republican party anyway.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason why we are even talking about tax cuts or tax increases is because we don't have enough money coming in to pay the money being spent. PERIOD.
so, as I see it, if we stop OUTSOURCING OUR JOBS, and allowing our corporations to build OUR factories overseas, everybody will have jobs. right?
and as a result, the tax revenues will INCREASE thereby resolving much of our financial problems.
next thing to deal with would be the outrageous amount of money we allow to be donated to other countries and spent on non-citizenws. if it is american money. it should be spent on americans.
according to the hudson institute, we are talking about 200+ BILLION dollars that is donated/spent on other countries EACH year. WHY?
alcoa had the right idea. build the factories in YOUR OWN country. and ship the product out to those who want it. NOT the other way around.
exactly, good point...

I wish it were that simple with regards to keeping corporations manufacturing and employing people in the markets they service and make profits from...

they are literally slitting their own throats for short term gain...

as far as foriegn aid is concerned?? I think the idea is that engagement is more productive means of keeping tabs on things, over hiding your head under a rock and hoping nothing bad happens....

it is the way the money is spent that bothers me.

instead of using for just good things like schools and clinics??

they make war for resources......that is the primary goal...

for our corporations to have all the advantages they need in stealing other nations goodies....

if democracy was popular enough to succeed in the middle east??

much of the oil would have been nationalized by now..

...instead there are a myraid of western companies drilling in most of the countries...

Iran is the only country that has actually nationalized their oil, and they still need help from the far east to do the job of extraction and refinment...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
It won't save the world, I agree.
For me, what can, well perhaps not save but improve a lot our human condition, is when people will understand that building financial empire based on lies, is always a form of stealing the next generations. Prohibition of any drugs is just that: it is based on a lies and only lies, and it kills slowly but surely the root of democracy, economy, ecology and the human overall sanity.
Let's hope it works out, if made legal, it will have to come with a warning to cover it's butt just like every other drug. Even too much caffeine can be dangerous. FDA reports possible link between 5-hour Energy and 13 deaths
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

How many low life women pregnant will restrain from pot?
Bellepointer

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

tinamo wrote:
I am voting no. Have just a couple of basic questions? Who will be going to their homes to measure the regulated grow? Department of Agriculture? How are these users really going to keep the weed away from their kids and their friends? What breathalyzer test are we going to use when some one is under the influence and driving?
1. Excessive amounts will be discovered via "plain sight" during a police visit, or when reported by another.
2. Nobody keeps anything away from their kids today. Indeed, many kids learn criminal behavior from parents.
3. It's called a Urine test. Unfortunately, chronic users may test positive weeks, even months, after last use, when they are not "under the influence" in any way. So, DUI will have to be determined on the basis of actual driving ability (hand-eye coordination), as it should be anyway.
4. Too late to vote, but I would vote YES, for all of the U.S. As Amsterdam experience has shown us with respect to hard drugs, problems arise when jurisdictions treat substance issues differently.
The Four Freedoms include the Pursuit of Happiness. I don't use alcohol. I want to have an after-work relaxation substance without breaking any law, just as my colleagues do with their cocktails, beers, etc. My work is difficult, socially necessary, and very draining.
And while I'm ranting, how about the stupidity of requiring urine tests of ppl, when hard drugs and alcohol don't show mere hours (sometimes days) after use? If my experience with retail store employees of late is as common as it appears, retailers are hiring the wrong ppl. Those NOT flunking a drug test appear to be on the dull, "I donno nuthin" side.
Bellepointer

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
How many lowlife men stupid will restrain from comment?

“Not insane.”

Since: Aug 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Smelly human.
HMS Beagle

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Let's hope it works out, if made legal, it will have to come with a warning to cover it's butt just like every other drug. Even too much caffeine can be dangerous. FDA reports possible link between 5-hour Energy and 13 deaths
You should come with a warning. And if you are too stupid not to kill yourself with caffeine- thanks for playing and better luck next time! Idiot-proof the world and pretty soon you are in a world full of, well......you know.
And if you don't, just ask Riccardo, he overdosed on his own stupidity years ago.
Now he's society's problem.
Here he comes now- speak muffin, speak.
Good girl.
Mr Tibbs

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

The Morman FBI agent, Frederick W. Humphries II, 47, is also described by former colleagues as relentless in his pursuit of what he sees as wrongdoing.

Which appears to describe his role in the F.B.I. investigation involving Mr. Petraeus. Suspecting that the case involved serious security issues and was being stalled.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
How many low life billionares will refrain from backing candidates for personal tax breaks?
Dirty Tennessee GOP

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

The Republican is your typical hypocrites.

Ask to see his federal Internal Revenue Service Income Tax Returns.

The man from Tennessee is a lying scumbag.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
How many low life billionares will refrain from backing candidates for personal tax breaks?
how many elkgrove posters will stop spreading social hate across the spectrum of life??

reichardo could tell us?/

he has taken a turn hard reich, as many hard heads do after a good electotral spanking!!
CommieMcCain

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

John McCain is a walking talking idiot, he tried to pass of that Alaskan fool called Sara Palin as a candidate for V.P. of tghe United States of America.

McCain is a GOP fool.
Leni Reifenstahl

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
how many elkgrove posters will stop spreading social hate across the spectrum of life??
he has taken a turn hard reich, as many hard heads do after a good electotral spanking!!
Maybe one of his heros can write a book in prison- something along the lines of a patriots struggle under cruel and ambiguous forces of oppression?
Wo ist das nächste Krankenhaus?
Ich verstehe nicht.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears pot heads are mad because I dare mention that when you are pregnant it's not a good idea to indulge in pot? lol....are you pot heads serious, don't we have enough add kids today from the takers?
BigRubs

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Whe you can' have your very own "topless car wash" then go out and start a petition.

The government ripped my business away, and now they're choking America to death with rules and regulations. 45-year-old Derrick Belcher is the force behind Alabama's petition to secede.

A libertarian who backed Ron Paul for president.
Thanks

Arcata, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Read the blog about trinity pines see the damage the so called non profit growers are doing to small communities in northern cal .glad they made it legal somewhere else.
sick of seeing the environmental damage done by greedy growers....
Deceiving Appearances

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It appears pot heads are mad because I dare mention that when you are pregnant it's not a good idea to indulge in pot? lol....are you pot heads serious, don't we have enough add kids today from the takers?
Dude, you are about as sharp as a sack of wet mice. I dare to mention that when you are painfully stupid- incredulity is just another part of the problem.
And as far as what we don't need- I suspect you represent a whole clan of bubbleheads who are totally baffled by life (when you aren't trying convince the world online you have "ideas".)
The takers? If it wasn't for the acheivements and contributions of people you clearly count as disposable and couldn't appreciate on your best day, your type would've been thinned out of the human herd a long time ago.
Next time you have a question- Ask A Book.
See you on the forum- for the rest of your life.
Giver.
Leppers

Glendora, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Are you talking about Willard Mitt Romney and his little leapper called Paul D. Ryann?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It appears pot heads are mad because I dare mention that when you are pregnant it's not a good idea to indulge in pot? lol....are you pot heads serious, don't we have enough add kids today from the takers?
considering a fetuses brain is delicate, I totally agree with you...

I think if you go back, and look at the last few pages??

youll see I refrained from making a reply to that pointient post of yours......good work reichardo

Im sure NO makers out there, indulge in a smoke of pot......(SARC)

in your loony right fantasy world!!

so many folks smoke(across the socio-economic and political spectrum), because OUR generation X helped extend the torch a little further(from the baby bongers), to the point where the younger generation today, see little reason for prohibiton of marijuana... good work gen X, the proof is in the votes, in washington and colorado.

I can see the federal government Holding on for decades to prohibiton(due to greed and corporate recalcitrance)....but not forever...

you agree with me that this is fair and inevitable, that we quit wasting so much money on this pointless war, that was lost by the government as soon as it started.....?????

the proof is that more people smoke now....

the Reaganites didnt discourage its use, like they wanted to.

same deal with solar panels!!!

alaska is the only state I feel, that had it right, from the start...

they were the first to decriminalize less than an OZ back in

70's

in response to the nixon administration, clumping it together with harder drugs....

that is a true tenth amendment state

freezing cold as it is...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,101 - 12,120 of15,652
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance