• Other (explain below)
Comments
6,641 - 6,660 of 7,926 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7176 Feb 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Coal and oil are made from plants, not animals. Google it.
I stand corrected, it was not the extinction event, but other unfavorable conditions at other times for the plant organisms responsible for coal and oil that were unrelated to the P-Tr event.

Thanks for challenging me on that, I stand corrected.

When I am wrong, I say I am wrong.
Skinny

Monrovia, CA

#7177 Feb 14, 2013
Look what I bought says McIntit;

The West Covina City Council has a new member, a real estate developer who has donated thousands of dollars to the election campaigns of the council members who appointed him Tuesday.

Hope the little twerp can handle it better that his fat buddies, Mike Touhey and George Ogden. Has anyone offered either one of them a "heart attack burger."

The lazy ones have woken up, the lies being told by the Baldwin Park police depatment are the same ones told by a Orange COunty city before and after it was taken over by the Sheriffs Department, it coast a lot less with the sheriffs Department.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#7178 Feb 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I stand corrected, it was not the extinction event, but other unfavorable conditions at other times for the plant organisms responsible for coal and oil that were unrelated to the P-Tr event.
Thanks for challenging me on that, I stand corrected.
When I am wrong, I say I am wrong.
lol....How can you be wrong, science is absolute proof...lol...You are wrong most of the time on almost every topic you post. The alarmist religion is false, the sky is not falling, even if it was, you are not big enough to save it.
Torn Open

Monrovia, CA

#7179 Feb 14, 2013
No longer, under proposed legislation to bar police from using condoms against prostitutes.

California Assembly Bill 336 would disallow possession of one or more condoms as evidence of sexual solicitation in arrests or prosecutions.
Bunny Mel775

Sonoma, CA

#7180 Feb 15, 2013
HighMilage wrote:
Just like this stupid posts topic and Tea Bagers:
Freedom Works, the powerful Tea Party organization, reportedly made a promotional video featuring a woman wearing a panda costume pretending to have oral sex with another wearing a Hillary Clinton mask, Mother Jones magazine reports.
http://www.motherjones.com/
We knew you would agree. When parisioner XX showed us your response we knew you were for the church and the teaparty. You have come forth asking to be let in to our PARTY and we have prayed over your plea. We have been told by GOD himself to let you become a member, all he and we ask is that you vote the straight TEAPARTY ticket forever. Remember whatever it is we're against it! No Nothing for NOBODY else.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7181 Feb 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol....How can you be wrong, science is absolute proof...lol...You are wrong most of the time on almost every topic you post. The alarmist religion is false, the sky is not falling, even if it was, you are not big enough to save it.
LOL you obviously did not comprehend what was said, I was talking about the P-Tr event ( the great dying ) one of the most profound extinction events in history some 250 million years ago, and he reminded me that coal and oil come from plant life, it has been a long long times since I have been involved in that area of science and made a personal error.

I was glad he corrected me as I was saying it wrong.

Adults can admit to mistakes, something you will find out as you get older. You do notice that "Reality Check" does not in any way subscribe to your pseudoscience.
Missed

Monrovia, CA

#7182 Feb 15, 2013
When the newspaper headlines screamed, Glendora. California city attorney Disbarred, first name I thought of was D. Wayne Leech?

Elk Grove, CA

#7183 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you obviously did not comprehend what was said, I was talking about the P-Tr event ( the great dying ) one of the most profound extinction events in history some 250 million years ago, and he reminded me that coal and oil come from plant life, it has been a long long times since I have been involved in that area of science and made a personal error.
I was glad he corrected me as I was saying it wrong.
Adults can admit to mistakes, something you will find out as you get older. You do notice that "Reality Check" does not in any way subscribe to your pseudoscience.
Yeah, I have heard of the theory, and your big mistake, it has nothing to do with my life today.
Snappy

Monrovia, CA

#7184 Feb 15, 2013
Will the pencil lipped fool from out of town who keeps posting snapoola, shut up.

Elk Grove, CA

#7185 Feb 15, 2013
Bigot D most likely read the great book, 6 degrees after the great movie...lol...written by an author and the movie by a politician. lol.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7186 Feb 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Bigot D most likely read the great book, 6 degrees after the great movie...lol...written by an author and the movie by a politician. lol.
I am not you, my science is not tainted and twisted by political objectives.

Elk Grove, CA

#7187 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not you, my science is not tainted and twisted by political objectives.
The truth is that all your science on global warming is tainted and twisted by authors, activists and politicians. Just like them, it's non-debatable for you. Most of those models from just a few years ago were hyped and have been proved false. Like I said, I'm all for clean air, clean earth, I drive a car that gets 50 mpg and changed all my light bulbs, etc. To compare what is going on now to what took place billions of years ago is nonsense. Global warming alarmist is a religion to you since you currently don't have one. You should read some books on Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel.

Elk Grove, CA

#7188 Feb 15, 2013
The truth about sea levels? They’re always fluctuating

The truth about climate? It's always fluctuating

The truth about our government? They lie a lot.

NASA researchers admit adding fake inches to sea level rises. Skeptics denounce desperate attempt to salvage government global warming policies.

In a disturbing development in the ongoing global warming fiasco the U.S. government-funded Sea Level Research Group has been given a green light from NASA to exaggerate sea level rises way above actual recorded measurements. The reason? So that policy makers can falsely blame humans for adding to natural rises in sea levels.

Elk Grove, CA

#7189 Feb 15, 2013
Even Al Gore No Longer Believes Sea Level Spin

However, rises in global temperatures have also stopped since the start of the 21st century and global cooling appears to have set in; according to independent researchers we may be on the cusp of a new ice age. Another clue that the global warming cult is on it’s last legs comes from former U.S. President, Al Gore, who first whipped up the frenzy about catastrophic sea level rises in his film,‘An Inconvenient Truth;’ Gore is now the proud owner of a $9 million oceanfront villa in Montecito, California.

As the old saying goes,‘follow the money’ and with so little real world data to back up increasingly discredited climate alarmism public interest in the global warming doomsaying continues to fall off a cliff.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7190 Feb 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>The truth is that all your science on global warming is tainted and twisted by authors, activists and politicians. Just like them, it's non-debatable for you. Most of those models from just a few years ago were hyped and have been proved false. Like I said, I'm all for clean air, clean earth, I drive a car that gets 50 mpg and changed all my light bulbs, etc. To compare what is going on now to what took place billions of years ago is nonsense. Global warming alarmist is a religion to you since you currently don't have one. You should read some books on Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel.
No the fact that the earth is warming dramatically is just that... a fact

the theories are around the causes of that fact

You are into pseudoscience, which ignores facts and tries to construct make believe theories that help achieve political objectives.

You don’t have enough facts to be involved in any conversation on the subject.

Elk Grove, CA

#7191 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No the fact that the earth is warming dramatically is just that... a fact
the theories are around the causes of that fact
You are into pseudoscience, which ignores facts and tries to construct make believe theories that help achieve political objectives.
You don’t have enough facts to be involved in any conversation on the subject.
If we are in a warming trend like in the late 1920's then let it be, glad it's warming and not cooling like the 70's. Can you focus on anything besides the weather? Do you check the temperature and run to your bunker every other day? You are crzy, get some help. Like I said, Follow The Money.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#7192 Feb 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If we are in a warming trend like in the late 1920's then let it be, glad it's warming and not cooling like the 70's. Can you focus on anything besides the weather? Do you check the temperature and run to your bunker every other day? You are crzy, get some help. Like I said, Follow The Money.
again you don’t have enough facts to discuss it

we are not in a warming trend like the 20's

Elk Grove, CA

#7193 Feb 15, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again you don’t have enough facts to discuss it
we are not in a warming trend like the 20's
Who made you the expert? Facts are people in the 1930s realized there had been a pronounced warming trend. During the 1960s, weather experts found that over the past couple of decades the trend had shifted to cooling.

Obama's Carbon Dioxide Lies

The utter desperation of the “Warmists”, the advocates of global warming—now called climate change—is evident in a recent “study” reported in the Daily Caller in which “an international team of researchers” concluded that “earthworms could be contributing to global warming.” Earthworms!
That's how stupid they think the public is.

Mr. Obama is likely to signal he wants to move beyond proposed Environmental Protection Agency rules on emissions from new power plants and tackle existing coal-fired plants…”

There is not a scintilla of evidence that reducing carbon dioxide to avoid global warming has any basis in science, but ample evidence that Obama sees it as a way to reduce the nation’s capacity to generate the energy—electricity—it requires for economic growth. The effort to impose a carbon tax would suck more wealth out of the private sector while fueling the government’s insatiable desire for more funding.

Elk Grove, CA

#7194 Feb 15, 2013
There is not a scintilla of evidence that reducing carbon dioxide to avoid global warming has any basis in science

Elk Grove, CA

#7195 Feb 15, 2013
“It’s too hot.” Oops. I mean,“It’s too cold.” Oops. I mean,“Whatever, Dude.”

Here we go again. The President of the United States delivers the State of the Union speech and the hoax continues. The global leftists, including the President of the United States just can’t let go of the lie. Exploiting that the masses are still stuck on stupid, the State of the Union address included dire warnings about how weather events are SO MUCH WORSE than they have ever been in the history of mankind. Worse, he proposes his Federal policies will fix that. Look out friends…you are the target.(We are the targets.) I guess the “O” hasn’t ever heard of this page that shows the worst hurricanes in U.S. History, only one of which happened in the last 30 years or this page showing the cyclical nature of flooding and droughts.

The King of the World, Barack Obama, is telling you how he will use his tyrannical powers over you to supposedly fix the climate? The “Audacity of Hope” has become the “Audacity of Stupidity,” both his and the dumbed-down masses of idiots (low information voters) who put this character in the White House, not once but twice. Who is dumb enough to believe that impoverishing the United States’ population and lowering their standard of living is going to change the climate? Tell me. Who is that stupid?

ANSWER: Bigot D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr lechezz 4,998
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr landluber suck 200,576
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) 14 hr Kes 8
Family Wed Baby Girl 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Wed KeS 11
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Tue KeS 2
to the young girl selling tamales at winco (Feb '10) Tue KeS 100
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••