|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Big D wrote:
It is hard to describe how funny that “hoax” comment is
It would take the collusion of literally thousands of scientists, from multiple disciplines all over the world, along with the collusion of tens of thousands of research students, and hundreds of thousands of employees working in the field, and the collusion of NASA, the ESA, and countless academies, and both the democratic and republican parties, not to mention the parties of other nations.
Calling it a hoax is funnier than people that believe the moon landings were faked ( another impossible hoax )
It takes an amazing level of gullibility to think that is a hoax
There are thousands of scientists that call it a hoax. Or should we call it fraud? In Global Warming Government sponsored studies the facts are predetermined. Big World Government could best lead (and control) us to a better world! They don't even call it Global warming anymore, its "climate change"....lol. Climate models are very complex, but they are imperfect and incomplete. We can barely predict the weather day to day but these alarmists want to paint a model of things that are not happening. Global warming has led many experts and scientists to distance themselves from the hysteria. The bottom line is always the same: The Global Warming Scam's true purpose is a power grab toward World Government. The book "Report from Iron Mountain" (Dial Press, 1967, New York) was one of the earliest studies on various crises to make a power grab, using other than World War as a method.

People who understand this know that all of these methods use the Marx-Hegel Dialectic of Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis, which is eminently successful.

The more people understand this the less effective the Global Warming Scam will become.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Mary Hadalamb wrote:
There is a real snow job back East.
Global warming causes snow and extra cold temps....lol....or bush.
Tops

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Sit on it and spin, you out of towner posters.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

http://tucsoncitizen.com/wryheat/2012/11/20/g...

Dr. Norman Page says that “The earth is entering a cooling phase which is likely to last about 30 years and possibly longer.”

What does Dr Bigot Dope think?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Make my day

tell me that you don’t think that oil is a fossil fuel?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Big D wrote:
Make my day
I don't really care, but it's debatable. A study published in Science Magazine today presents new evidence supporting the abiotic theory for the origin of oil, which asserts oil is a natural product the Earth generates constantly rather than a “fossil fuel” derived from decaying ancient forests and dead dinosaurs.
The lead scientist on the study ? Giora Proskurowski of the School of Oceanography at the University of Washington in Seattle ? says the hydrogen-rich fluids venting at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in the Lost City Hydrothermal Field were produced by the abiotic synthesis of hydrocarbons in the mantle of the earth.

You need to think outside of the old box. Science is always changing, it's not absolute. The time we sit back and stop thinking like you is when we don't advance. We used to think eating soy was healthy just a few years ago. Keep up with the times....loser!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Big D wrote:
Make my day
Make my day
tell me that you think that cold snowy weather is a sign of global warming?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Thanks

We are done :D

You should look into scientology :)

right up your tree

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Big D wrote:
Thanks
We are done :D
You should look into scientology :)
right up your tree
I was done long time ago with you, you are an idiot that thinks science never changes. You should look into scientific journals. Like I said, I don't really care, but am open to a scientist saying different. Russian and Ukrainian scientists have produced an elegant proof that abiotic oil production (from intense pressure and high temperatures at least 100 kilometers below the earth's surface) is entirely consistent with the Second Law of Thermodynamics, but that no such proof has ever been put forth for the fossil fuel theory. In fact, he states that there is no “fossil fuel theory,” merely a hypothesis for which no proof has ever been set forth.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

No seriously we are done

I am not discussing actual science with a pseudoscience aficionado

you don’t have enough information to talk on any science subject

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Big D wrote:
No seriously we are done
you don’t have enough information to talk on any science subject
No seriously we are done
you don’t have enough information to talk on any science subject...Science changes, you can try to insult me and talk big like you are the one and only expert, but by doing that you are calling people that are actual scientist that I posted from the same thing. People like Henrik Svensmark, and others. You even said all you do is take a telescope to schools and talk to little boys, you are the one that is an insult to science. Go eat some soy. Get some help!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

The number of sciences you have to ignore to believe what you choose to believe means you know nothing, of any sciences at all.

None of the wild beliefs you have, have passed the standards of peer review

You have no idea how rigorous that is.

The reason they have not passed is because they have never been submitted, and for good reason. You are being suckered by people making money on conspiracy theory enthusiasts

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Big D wrote:
The number of sciences you have to ignore to believe what you choose to believe means you know nothing, of any sciences at all.
You have no idea how rigorous that is.
The reason they have not passed is because they have never been submitted, and for good reason. You are being suckered by people making money on conspiracy theory enthusiasts
Hey old man, this is 2013, not 1970. Stop living in the past, times have changed. You talk big old man, but modern day scientist don't agree with your old fashion. I posted the names of the scientist, why don't you tell them they are nuts...lol...I hope when I get old that I won't be as stubborn and backwards as you.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Big D wrote:
"peer review" like politicians, government grants to prove a certain way, hollywood idiots...YOU!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I am not discussing astronomy with an astrology nut

Seriously we are done, belief is not science, it takes actual evidence, things are put up for peer review so cross disciplinary sciences can weigh in on results. Nothing you are talking about has done that, it is shaman fooling the gullible, they are going after people that desperately want to believe something for religious or political reasons.

They have hit their mark, you are stupid enough to buy this crap

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Big D wrote:
I am not discussing astronomy with an astrology nut
Seriously we are done, belief is not science, it takes actual evidence, things are put up for peer review so cross disciplinary sciences can weigh in on results. Nothing you are talking about has done that, it is shaman fooling the gullible, they are going after people that desperately want to believe something for religious or political reasons.
They have hit their mark, you are stupid enough to buy this crap
This is global warming, not astronomy which as I'm sure you might know is finding new discoveries all the time. Like I said, why don't you tell people like Henrik Svensmark, who is a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen, that he is an idiot??? He has no religious or political reasons, but you nailed it. The studies are coming from Government studies that are predetermined. I have never heard my Church say anything about it. But I know you had to add that with your Bigotry.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I am not going to discuss anything that has not been published specifically for peer review across the multiple disciplines of science

anything that has not done that, isn’t science, but is propaganda

You are being played the fool
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

There are some other conspiracy theories you should check out

There is one saying George Bush personally masterminded 911 and ordered the demolition of the world trade center.

If you are not already on the moon landings were faked train, that is a good one for you.

And of course the old standby of birthers

How about the one about the Jewish control of the banking industry

And of course Atlantis

Ancient aliens

and my personal favorite, that JFK is alive and well and living in Cuba sharing an apartment with Elvis that they rent from Jimmy Hoffa

None of these "theories" have been submitted to the scientific journals for peer review either, you should be championing them too.
cyberjill

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
I am not going to discuss anything that has not been published specifically for peer review across the multiple disciplines of science
anything that has not done that, isn’t science, but is propaganda
You are being played the fool
my gosh u are rude and full of itself, science is debatable, I had a teacher like that dumb as hell

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••