Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,321

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228453 Jan 26, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahaha
ahahahahahha
ahhahahahaha
Right..... cultural anthropology has nothing to do with value judgments, eh?
hahahaahah
hahahahaahahah
ahhaahahahah
You can laugh all you want X, I would like to see you go to Mahmouds country and try convincing them that ot's ok to be queer. ahahahahaahahahah
Jake

Los Angeles, CA

#228454 Jan 26, 2014
Mahmoud, can you tell X what will happen to him if he pushes the gay cult lifestyle in the middle east. I bet they would strap his ass over a fence and let a cammel have at it ! ahahahahahah

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#228456 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice weather we're having!
Yes, record highs again, breaking the record highs from last year. We also had the coldest night in 35 years. I was in gym shorts with the overhead fans going. Nice.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228457 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they will! Ah good times! I can say nice weather and they'll judge me badly. Too funny.
I am starting to hate them for it. I am glad there are normal gays in the world that do not do this.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228458 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they will! Ah good times! I can say nice weather and they'll judge me badly. Too funny.
Since all our resident Topix Gays are thrilled that that Colorado Baker was arrested and faces a year in prison for refusing to bake a god damned cake I though they might be thrilled if I suggested the idea of totalitarian force be used to force straight men to stop discriminating against gay men for sex partners.

How much longer can gays allow this travesty of injustice to continue? Straight men are discriminating against gay men around the world and they do so openly and we need a law to force them to include gay men as potential sex partners.

Also we need a law saying that every 20 years America must elect a black man for President.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228459 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo. Beautiful!
Thanks, that one needs repeating because it so accurately describes the behaviour of so many of our simple minded. I know how right on it is by the number of negative judgits it got. The more negativity the more right on the post.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228460 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo. Beautiful!
Thanks, here it is again:

Poof: Can I wear a red shirt?
ALAN: You can wear any color you want.
Poof: No, I want to know if I can wear a red one.
Poof: Just tell me, can I wear Red?
Poof: Damn it, answer the question.
Poof: All I want to know is can I wear a red colored shirt, yes or not.
Poof: You could have answered yes or no.
ALAN: OK yes.

Poof: OK now, can I wear a blue colored shirt?

Poof: you just don't answer questions do you .Tell me is blue OK?
Poof: But I want to know if I can wear blue.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228461 Jan 27, 2014
Dee bowlers wrote:
A new load of bowlers gloves just arrived.
I'll alert the media.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228462 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeple is struggling with an answer over in another thread-
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TCR09D1CU...
Comrade Sheeple is at it again? Will these authoritarians ever take a vacation?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228463 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps someday you'll get a real argument, until then you are just jerking off.
Marriage. There is no one right way.
oooooo.... unoriginal sound bite mentality.... how exciting

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228464 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheeple is struggling with an answer over in another thread-
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TCR09D1CU...
Thanks for the link, I just paid a visit.

Ayatollah Khomeini of Iran.

"A man can marry a girl younger than nine years of age, even if the girl is still a baby being breastfed. A man, however is prohibited from having intercourse with a girl younger than nine, other sexual acts such as foreplay, rubbing, kissing and sodomy is allowed. A man having intercourse with a girl younger than nine years of age has not committed a crime, but only an infraction, if the girl is not permanently damaged. If the girl, however, is permanently damaged, the man must provide for her all her life. But this girl will not count as one of the man's four permanent wives. He also is not permitted to marry the girl's sister."
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228465 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
The reason polygamy is illegal is moral disapproval, and that is not a valid reason. That's my argument.
Now X Breath will rebut my argument with "you didn't go to school..." or "You are a drug addict" or similar stupid non response.
Moral disapproval is only one argument. Is that all you have?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228466 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Thing. You can't ban something that is already banned.
Why is it banned?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228467 Jan 27, 2014
Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
You can laugh all you want X, I would like to see you go to Mahmouds country and try convincing them that ot's ok to be queer. ahahahahaahahahah
Yeah.... just like you go there and convince them to be Christian.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#228468 Jan 27, 2014
Jake wrote:
Mahmoud, can you tell X what will happen to him if he pushes the gay cult lifestyle in the middle east. I bet they would strap his ass over a fence and let a cammel have at it ! ahahahahahah
Get writing that give you a chubby?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228469 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath: If you believe ANYTHING the Baptists say, you have bigger problems to worry about.

ALAN: I have never trusted any religious person.

Xavier Breath: Polygamy was already banned BEFORE Prop 8.

ALAN: I'll alert the media!

Xavier Breath: Marriage is not required for continuing society's existence.

ALAN: Why are you telling me this?

Xavier Breath: Denying marriage to gay couples does NOTHING to enhance traditional marriage.

Xavier Breath:The law served no purpose other than to discriminate against gay couples.

Xavier Breath: That why they LOST in court.

ALAN: I'll alert the media.

Xavier Breath:"Redefining marriage to include same-sex couples would jettison the rationale and logic behind prohibitions on polygamous marriages," Not true.

ALAN: Prove it.

Xavier Breath:There are plenty of reasons for keeping polygamy illegal that have NOTHING to do with SSM.

ALAN: And just what, exactly, are those reasons?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228470 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your long answer for "No?"
We are still waiting for your reasons as to why polygamy should remain illegal.

And think about this: Alcohol was legal, and then it wasn't and now it is again. Polygamy was legal and now it isn't. But soon it will be.

In a Republic this kind of legal fickleness is prohibited and when you let Christians destroy that Republic and change it into a democracy where the majority rules, laws go back and forth. Are you convinced that gay marriage will never be illegal again?

There are still some backward counties in America where Alcohol is illegal unless you are the cops.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228471 Jan 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Someone who tries to argue that "one man one woman only" isn't relevant to polygamy obviously has ulterior motives.
I wish our resident Mob-o-philes would explain exactly what their ulterior motives are.

There is nothing "wrong" with a woman marrying a man who already has a wife. It is illegal but legal and illegal have nothing to do with right and wrong.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228472 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you ban something that isn't there, Frankie?
Asked and answered.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#228473 Jan 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who claims to have a degree in cultural anthropology that thinks polygamy is a good idea obviously has ulterior motives..... maybe even a compulsion to lie.
If Frankie has lied in here, please post the lie, otherwise you are attacking the messenger because you are unable and incapable of refuting his message.

What qualifies you to be an authority in this discussion? What are your degree's?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Thu Roid1161 108
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Jan 26 KeS 4
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Feb '13) Jan 25 Un agenda 21 and ... 12
Gay People (May '14) Jan 17 Ace045 3
Motorcycle accident near Jack in the box in oak... Jan 14 Watch 1
Review: Better Bakery LLC Jan 13 Stanislaus Co Env... 1
to the young girl selling tamales at winco (Feb '10) Jan 11 Riverbank resident 102
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:11 am PST