Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#223225 Oct 31, 2013
If there was ever a good reason to pay homage to number 9, then today it. You see it's a good day for anything.
stupid

Fort Worth, TX

#223226 Oct 31, 2013
More Stupid

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#223227 Oct 31, 2013
Number 9 wrote:
If there was ever a good reason to pay homage to number 9, then today it. You see it's a good day for anything.
No offense.....but your number 9
Posts are getting boring.....:(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Long Beach, CA

#223228 Oct 31, 2013
Just scrolled through all of today's posts. Not one single post was "on topic" for this thread. Just general attempts at using this as a general chat room (which it is not) and the usual pissing contest and snarky comments of "straight" people attacking each other. What sad lives you have.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#223229 Oct 31, 2013
guest wrote:
Just scrolled through all of today's posts. Not one single post was "on topic" for this thread. Just general attempts at using this as a general chat room (which it is not) and the usual pissing contest and snarky comments of "straight" people attacking each other. What sad lives you have.
Did you forget when you threw
yourself at "Chance 47" like a
Cat in heat when he posted his
Pic with his "Hot Abs"! You posted
you wanted to see more....That was
last week...Ha Ha busted!!!Was that
about Prop 8?? HYPOCRITE !! Ha!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Number9

Azusa, CA

#223230 Oct 31, 2013
Newer rail are being shipped in and are to be installed soon.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223231 Oct 31, 2013
guest wrote:
Thank you for being the zit faced hall monitor, Rosie. I feel sooooo much safer when you're watching over me.

Imbecile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gustavo

Westminster, CA

#223232 Oct 31, 2013
Can .. can .. we all just, ge get along?...

Location hidden

#223233 Oct 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
Can .. can .. we all just, ge get along?...
How was your evening?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#223234 Oct 31, 2013
Mash those smilies, shitferbrains.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#223235 Oct 31, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL TEA PARTY members beat
their kids? Check your facts,and
I'm NOT a Tea Party member either!!
I agree, I'm not either, but if you drink the Obama Kool-aid it tells you all the problems are from the Tea Party.

Elk Grove, CA

#223236 Oct 31, 2013
guest wrote:
OFF TOPIC! Please try to stay on topic. Your post is just about complaining about what other people are posting, if you don't like it, complain here on the internet.

Location hidden

#223237 Oct 31, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I'm not either, but if you drink the Obama Kool-aid it tells you all the problems are from the Tea Party.
Oh......No more Kool-Aid for me..
Number 9

Azusa, CA

#223238 Oct 31, 2013
Number 9 has set the course for all of you to follow.

Long Beach, CA

#223239 Oct 31, 2013
Point proven. All the supposed "straight" trolls immediately start bashing me with snarky comments when I point out their off topic troll behavior. Pathetic. Makes me glad to be gay. I would hate to be such a bitter "straight" person/troll as most of the posters on this thread are. But whatever.

Location hidden

#223240 Oct 31, 2013
guest wrote:
Point proven. All the supposed "straight" trolls immediately start bashing me with snarky comments when I point out their off topic troll behavior. Pathetic. Makes me glad to be gay. I would hate to be such a bitter "straight" person/troll as most of the posters on this thread are. But whatever.
Ya,Glaze right over your drooling
over Chance.....Too bad for you
because he's straight you lonely
Old Crone.....You hate straight
people..What does it matter to
you,what we post.MYOB if you
don't like it....Enough said you
Hypocrite....BTW,you're bitter as
well Derp....

Elk Grove, CA

#223241 Oct 31, 2013
guest wrote:
How do you know who is straight or crooked here? Please don't bash me with that "straight" talk. I agree, it's so great that you are so gay, we are all so proud of you being gay. LOL....Should we do the same as you and generalize about all gays? Really, what more gay talk is left?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
don juan

La Habra, CA

#223242 Oct 31, 2013
Number 9 wrote:
Number 9 has set the course for all of you to follow.
Hey number 9. Would you like some CD'S ?

Elk Grove, CA

#223243 Oct 31, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya,Glaze right over your drooling
over Chance.....Too bad for you
because he's straight you lonely
Old Crone.....You hate straight
people..What does it matter to
you,what we post.MYOB if you
don't like it....Enough said you
Hypocrite....BTW,you're bitter as
well Derp....
no kidding, he complains about exactly what he does to straight people.
age gap dating

Fremont, CA

#223244 Oct 31, 2013
Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!
Have you ever tried age gap love?Do you mind Age gap love?Do you want to get more surprize?*** www.agegapmatch.org The # 1 Age Gap Dating for mature(Older) Men Seeking Younger Women. & Mature Women Looking for Younger Men.You can meet (lawyers,doctor,Millionaire,da ncer,model,etc….)All the profiles of members are verified, and they are all 100% real.Look forward to meet you soon!FREE Place a Profile and Contact 1000s' singles now!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov '14 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale