Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#219655 Oct 2, 2013
Oinkette wrote:
<quoted text>The grade school "humor", AOLspeak, infantile rage and exclamation points lead to Reverend Alan/Mikey/Dan/Huh/Rosie....
Yup......You got me...I'm all of them!
Boehners cousins

Azusa, CA

#219657 Oct 2, 2013
New guidebook for Chinese tourists warns against nose-picking and other disgusting personal hygiene habits.
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#219661 Oct 2, 2013
Cali Girl 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did..... Got SSI on the first try...They used my current med records.My sister is a president of a major bank.She is
my Financial Advisor ...
Oh one last thing, if you have any other income that exceeds the $980 per month SSI you will have to pay it back, they call it "Overpayment".
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#219662 Oct 2, 2013
Looks like the worthless Republicans and Tea Party baggers have only one way to go.

Down the tubes, the public is ready to tear them apart.

Location hidden

#219663 Oct 2, 2013
Oinkette wrote:
<quoted text>The grade school "humor", AOLspeak, infantile rage and exclamation points lead to Reverend Alan/Mikey/Dan/Huh/Rosie....
With a name like Oinkette,you gotta
be right! Ha Ha... I'm all 7 of them..
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#219664 Oct 2, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text>STOP sucking on the Government teat, get a job ya bum
We citizens contribute to SSI and SSD every week through our pay checks, this is our money you idiot. It is almost like you puting into your own savings in a bank. Too bad the government thinks it's their money you are requesting. Why should anyone who contributes have to qualify to get it. How would you like the next time you want to withdraw money from your account in your bank and be asked to fill out pages of questions as to why they should give it to you. You obviously haven't seen the deductions on your pay check, that is if you get one from an employer. What an idiot you are

Location hidden

#219665 Oct 2, 2013
Oinkette wrote:
Don't forget Frankie and Kimare too!!!
LOL

Location hidden

#219666 Oct 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Please pardon Jizzy. He's retarded.
Oh ya.....I kind of understood that too!
Right now I'm 7 different sockies! Lol

Location hidden

#219667 Oct 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
What about "Oinkette" what kind of
thing is that???
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#219668 Oct 2, 2013
Now the stupid Republicans and Tea Party baggers are getting nervous, the peoples are not happy with their actions, AGAIN.

Location hidden

#219669 Oct 2, 2013
Fatboy in Sacramento wrote:
<quoted text>The large multi colored Christmas lights are on sale at Target.

Might be a thoughtful gift should you get some and replace the ones surrounding your mammy's mobile home that have been dead for the past 19 years.

Do that and she might go out 'yonder' to 'fetch' some fresh roadkill and whip it up into a little stew for 'y'all' to take home.

Or under the bridge, depending.
LOL...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#219670 Oct 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Defined by the state, and yes, the definition of it, can be voted on by the people. This is America, people have the right to put proposals on a ballot and vote on them. IF YOU DON'T WANT THE PEOPLE TO VOTE, MOVE TO NORTH KOREA.
Your right POS, this is America AND PEOPLE DON'T VOTE ON THE CIVIL RIGHTS OF OTHER CITIZENS!

Location hidden

#219671 Oct 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh one last thing, if you have any other income that exceeds the $980 per month SSI you will have to pay it back, they call it "Overpayment".
No....It's under....Although once I
completely sign my release the city
will release my whole lump sum..It's
a deal my lawyer set up.i may have
to pay some back...I'm not worried.
I own this house completely.My
life will be Bill free!!! Yewwwwwww!
Going to move near the beach...

Location hidden

#219672 Oct 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>We citizens contribute to SSI and SSD every week through our pay checks, this is our money you idiot. It is almost like you puting into your own savings in a bank. Too bad the government thinks it's their money you are requesting. Why should anyone who contributes have to qualify to get it. How would you like the next time you want to withdraw money from your account in your bank and be asked to fill out pages of questions as to why they should give it to you. You obviously haven't seen the deductions on your pay check, that is if you get one from an employer. What an idiot you are
Thanks Gustavo.:)

Location hidden

#219673 Oct 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Thanks for coming to my aid...These
People are nuts..Even Flounder told
me off...That's a first! lol

Location hidden

#219674 Oct 2, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>We citizens contribute to SSI and SSD every week through our pay checks, this is our money you idiot. It is almost like you puting into your own savings in a bank. Too bad the government thinks it's their money you are requesting. Why should anyone who contributes have to qualify to get it. How would you like the next time you want to withdraw money from your account in your bank and be asked to fill out pages of questions as to why they should give it to you. You obviously haven't seen the deductions on your pay check, that is if you get one from an employer. What an idiot you are
BRAVO! It's not free money!!
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#219675 Oct 2, 2013
Mud or snow or rain, wouldn't keep the idiot Republican and Tea Party member making complete fools out of themselves and the world.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#219676 Oct 2, 2013
Oinkette wrote:
<quoted text>
The grade school "humor", AOLspeak, infantile rage and exclamation points lead to Reverend Alan/Mikey/Dan/Huh/Rosie....
Oooh Skidmark, trying to make me jealous? Keeping a love list..Aww That many people think you're a piece of sh*t..pity..BTW too bad about your check, guess you shouldn't have voted republican't. POS

Location hidden

#219677 Oct 2, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Oooh Skidmark, trying to make me jealous? Keeping a love list..Aww That many people think you're a piece of sh*t..pity..BTW too bad about your check, guess you shouldn't have voted republican't. POS
Oh look I'm posting as Mikey again!!
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#219678 Oct 2, 2013
Those flounder's really know how to put themselves on the menu?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Extend your reach with ESL products Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News 5-year-old girl who wants a birthday card from ... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Suspect Caught on Cell Phone Video Attempting t... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Sacramento Gas Prices Creeping Up Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Rescue group takes in mutilated pup injured by ... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News Puppy Found with Ears Cut Off Fighting Potentia... Apr 24 Julie Jane 1
News League of Women Voters honors community stars Apr 24 Lucy Ann Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakdale Mortgages