Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,173

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#211067 Aug 20, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone actually believed the study that you continue to cite then courts and children's services programs would be falling all over themselves to extricate kids from same-sex parent homes.
And I always need to point out that a same-sex couple provides better care than foster systems that place children in and out of homes over and over again. Same-sex couples also provide better care than homes where abuse/neglect is present. We provide a service to these children and to the country.
Your move...
1. Blatantly untrue as usual. The APA knowingly uses clearly fraudulent and unscientific studies while ignoring a study that is the largest and most scientific to date. Moreover, they ignored clear medical science to support inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex. You trumpet putting children in that deceitful and unnatural situation.

2. You compare worst case situations to justify putting children with ss couples. And sadly, especially for the child, that is the best you can offer. If your concern was for the child's best interest, you would fervently be arguing for the best case scenario.

Your motivation is clearly not the best interests of the child.

Location hidden

#211068 Aug 20, 2013
The fact remains;

In EIGHT THOUSAND years of human history, not one SINGLE culture accepted ss couples as married from start to finish.

Common sense told billions of people and every single culture that ss couples do not equate to marriage. They could simply SEE the difference. They understood the unnaturalness of gay sex, a violation of nature. They were smart enough to know that a barren duplicate gendered couple was not marriage.

Location hidden

#211069 Aug 20, 2013
kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
You were dismissed 15,300 posts ago.
Welcome back. Boy (girl?) have you missed some good stuff!

Location hidden

#211070 Aug 20, 2013
iron g wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah! A hot lesbian teacher. Oooh yea!!!
Had to be a REALLY good teacher, the best the lesbian in me can picture is Hillary or Janet...
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#211071 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I'll take Rocky's advice.
You're dismissed.
Illusions of grandeur princess? Well this should be easy for you being a hermaphrodite, go fk yourself.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#211072 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Blatantly untrue as usual. The APA knowingly uses clearly fraudulent and unscientific studies while ignoring a study that is the largest and most scientific to date. Moreover, they ignored clear medical science to support inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning anal sex. You trumpet putting children in that deceitful and unnatural situation.
2. You compare worst case situations to justify putting children with ss couples. And sadly, especially for the child, that is the best you can offer. If your concern was for the child's best interest, you would fervently be arguing for the best case scenario.
Your motivation is clearly not the best interests of the child.
Delusions of grandeur--"I know better than the entire American Psychiatric Association"

Histrionic characteristics--"Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning" (even though millions of gay and straight people engage in it regularly without experiencing any of these issues).

Denial and generalization--"All gay parents are unable to provide adequate environments to raise children. All straight couples provide a better environment than any other parent combination."

----------

You keep showing your cards...
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#211073 Aug 20, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusions of grandeur--"I know better than the entire American Psychiatric Association"
Histrionic characteristics--"Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning" (even though millions of gay and straight people engage in it regularly without experiencing any of these issues).
Denial and generalization--"All gay parents are unable to provide adequate environments to raise children. All straight couples provide a better environment than any other parent combination."
----------
Glad to see someone else sees it. The troll is horrible, he/she should have been reported for hate speech years ago.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211075 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
The fact remains;
In EIGHT THOUSAND years of human history, not one SINGLE culture accepted ss couples as married from start to finish.
Common sense told billions of people and every single culture that ss couples do not equate to marriage. They could simply SEE the difference. They understood the unnaturalness of gay sex, a violation of nature. They were smart enough to know that a barren duplicate gendered couple was not marriage.
However many accepted slavery, racism, and repression.
I do agree, your position is a lot like slavery, racism and repression.

The ugliness of your position driven by the aberration of your religion is astounding.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211076 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to be a REALLY good teacher, the best the lesbian in me can picture is Hillary or Janet...
Now picture Jesus at the rock with the light around his head and a voice bubble saying "Had to be a REALLY good teacher, the best the lesbian in me can picture is Hillary or Janet"

Got it!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211077 Aug 20, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
I was somewhere near finishing elementary school in '70. In the south. The teachers were all matronly in there. Except my first grade teacher. And my 5th grade teacher. He was the only man in a teaching position in the entire school. We all feared him. And our principal. I think she was twelve feet tall and weighed about 700 lbs. She also was rumored to have a paddling machine in her office. I never found out. In reality she was a kind but firm woman. As was my 5th grade teacher. Well, he wasn't a kind but firm woman. He was a kind but firm man. Not many kids gave him a problem. If they did it was usually limited to just once.
That is what is wrong with today's public schools. If you got in trouble at school, you got in trouble at home too. If it was bad enough there was a meeting between your parents and the teacher. Maybe the principal. Then you got in some more trouble at home after that meeting. Now the parents and lawyers come after the teacher while the principal looks at the floor and runs her left big toe in a circle. Then she gets fired for daring to correct someone's innocent little darling. I dunno why anyone wants to become a teacher anymore.
That is exactly correct

Today parents except the school to be babysitters they can fire if they donít like them, not teachers.

I was paddled once in school ( and I deserved it too ), that could not happen today

I could not be a teacher today, The kids know they can do anything, and the parents will side with them and against authority.

Location hidden

#211078 Aug 20, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
1. I made no such assertion. I simply and accurately pointed out the duplicity of the APA.

2. As noted many times before, simple common sense says who engages in a harmful behavior does not change it's consequences.

3. I made no such assertion. That is why you lied about quoting me.

The one showing their cards is you.

Location hidden

#211079 Aug 20, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
However many accepted slavery, racism, and repression.
I do agree, your position is a lot like slavery, racism and repression.
The ugliness of your position driven by the aberration of your religion is astounding.
I stated no position about anything including religion. I simply and accurately noted the message of history.

The fact that you ignored that and instead fabricated a position only exposes your bigotry and the weakness of your position.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#211080 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I stated no position about anything including religion. I simply and accurately noted the message of history.
Yes you did, that slavery and racism were normal and accepted and embraced by many civilizations.

That was then ..... this is now ..... welcome to today.
ANPM tea party

Monrovia, CA

#211081 Aug 20, 2013
The brown shirt wing of he American Nazi Party aka; Tea Party

A Tennessee tea party Republican congressman told a frightened little girl at a town hall meeting on Thursday in Murfreesboro, TN that laws are laws and that her undocumented father is going to have to be deported.

11-year-old Josie Molina told Rep. Scott Desjarlais (R) that she has papers but her father does not.

Nothing worse than a Republican NAZI living and breathing in America, these days. Time to deport them too.
iron g

Santa Ana, CA

#211082 Aug 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I would prefer a straight chick but if Jessica Alba was a lesbo she would be a hot teacher. All eyes on her. Or Vida Guerra.
Go Nadds

Monrovia, CA

#211083 Aug 20, 2013
Go Nadds hasn't been rained on yet, get in line jr.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#211084 Aug 20, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
To whom it may concern,
This verse is taken from Second Timothy chapter 3 verse 16-17 and I quote: "All Scripture is given by the inspirition of God, and is profitable for doctrine, reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness that the man of God may be perfect throughly furnished unto all good works." Have a Blessed Day Everyone!!
This thread isn't a bible study, and no one has asked you to quote from your book. Move along, dust your feet.
Cooking class

Monrovia, CA

#211087 Aug 20, 2013
Another 9/11 cooking class to b held in Mulberry, Florida to get the flames just right you need to burn Koran's only.

Dr. Jones has announced he will be burning 2,998 Korans on September 11 at a Mulberry, Florida property.

Dr,. Jones said he will burn one book for each life lost during the 9/11 attacks.

Dr. Jones said he has burned 3,000 Korans every September 11 since 2010.

Better than cooking with gas, wonder what happens if more Koran's were burnt?

Location hidden

#211088 Aug 20, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I really would like to answer your question, but you sound like you are angry and I do not know what you approach people that way.
Fundie 101. Always refer to others that do not share your views as "angry".

Such a tired routine. Fundies are such hypocrites.

Location hidden

#211089 Aug 20, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
and one other thing, for some reason, his gayness didn't rub off on the students...LOL
Shocking!! I love it when fundamentalists always speak about how gays want their children. Yet there is not one person on the planet that has ever said, "yes I'm gay because I was recruited". It's so stupid. Yet I can find you 30 websites in a matter of moments, all created and run by fundamentalist Christian organizations, that will all still promote the idea that recruitment exists!! I can't imagine having a life built on a platform of lies. It would be like being in the closet again. Terrible. Fundamentalists are in their own closets. I feel sorry for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Sat KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Thu classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale