1.) No idea what you're talking about... Was "we've" meant to be "we're"?<quoted text>
Here is the truth and reality;
1. It is not "we've all" against me.
2. This particular discussion has not been specifically about marriage. It has been about 'is truth absolute'. You shifted because you were getting your ass kicked again. In fact, it only exposed that you are willing to deny reality and truth in the vain attempt to equate ss couples with marriage. You shown this over and over.
3. I simply point out, that for equal marriage rights, you have to qualify as an equal relationship. Ss couples don't equate from the basic essence of marriage, through all the core key elements.
4. Those facts are not "my truth" or even my opinion. Those facts are simple reality. It is why you violate your 'your truth' premise to argue with me.
5. As to progress, convincing others to join your denial will not budge reality one iota. It only sets up a bigger fall for idiots.
It will be like the people who listened to Obama's BS and now are facing the embarrassing pain of that foolishness.
Excuse me, NSA just knocked on my door.
2.) Over the years of my conversations with you, I have never felt like I'm getting my ass kicked. You flatter yourself to believe this to be the case.
3.) Core key elements of marriage... Two people love one another to an extent that they wish to join their lives together in holy and/or legal marriage. You think these people must be opposite gender. I believe that they can be opposite or same-gender.
The reality is that in over 16 countries around the globe and 13 states in the US, my notion about who can enter into marriage is correct and yours is incorrect.
4.) Since marriage is a manmade construct, there are no absolute truths. Go back to your article and read it. The authors were not describing marriage; they were describing how sexual mates are selected between heterosexual couples.
People have been pairing up for eons prior to widespread legal marriage.
5.) Your last comment seems to indicate a level of anger. And since you have already determined that anyone who argues angrily is an indication that they do not believe what they are saying, can I assume that you do not believe what you are saying?
I don't think you believe what you're saying.
Go answer your door.