Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
172,101 - 172,120 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#197766 Jun 25, 2013
Mahmoud Abdullah wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't care about this one she fitting in perfect alongside those peeple in Iran all she here for is hate for gays how sad is that my frend? She have nuthing better doing than hate on gays...she really need moving to Iran maybe tomorow she can fly there? There too many hateful peeple in this world Im feel sad for them.
I'm hurt.
Brucie the gay parrot

UK

#197767 Jun 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just come out of the closet, already.
in the closet

in the closet

SQUAWK!!!!
JBH

Richmond, Canada

#197768 Jun 25, 2013
Someone said this:

The people running this country are the ones committing treason.

The legislation they are passing is destroying our constitution which affects every American citizen in a harmful manner.

Snowden is a hero in my book.

Snowden for President.

----------

suppose you enjoy having these people read your emails and listening in on your phone conversations.

These are the people who have sex and booze parties on the taxpayers dime. What if they decide to strong arm you in one of their drunken stoopers?

Good luck sucker.

Snowden for President 2016

==========

If there is someone above out there by speaking his/her mind, there could be a lot more of those people in lots of places around the world.

Just what has Snowden tun in anything to China and Russia, and prove it?

Other than that, what had Snowden done as he was looking like a world traveler, besides that -- just spoke about US hacking civilians and that is a deep concern about world public.

As they say, they are the people on the job, who are doing the wrong, besides those snoopers.

You are just too simplistic and naive, if you do no wrong, you won't be robbed or beat up or put in jail by people in uniforms, from policemen including security guards, because you think they are no gangsters who probably by chance will want you since they want each other gangsters.

Facts do show lots of people of good citizens and behavior were victimized by those uniforms on the jobs, who are evil, ill while committing big crimes instead by doing so.

Those who can give secrecy and radar and satellite technology or other technology are just as good as the presidents and bureaucrats pointing fingers at whom, Snowden or who else in their thinking, but then what does it lead to?

It happened here before that passengers who paid train tickets were questioned by transit policemen by taking their tickets away to write them tickets in order to collect money, or even beat them up simply they think they are the big brothers.

YET THOSE WHO CALL THOSE POLICIES OF A POLICE STATE ARE NOT OUT THERE TO SEE AND WITNESS THAT HAPPEN, WHICH MEANS THEY ARE OF ILL FAITH AND GUILTY.
The world is unreal, unlike as what you don't know and how y0u think. IT MEANS IN NO WAY WHEN PEOPLE ARE IN UNIFORM, CHOOSE TO HARM MANY OTHERS who do no wrong, on the job UNDER THE LAW can get away with it, BECAUSE THEY TAKE FOR GRANTED calling the policy shots and wearing UNIFORMS IS THE PROTECTION for doing everything wrong.

ALL YOU THINK IS THAT BIGGER COUNTRIES LIKE CHINA AND RUSSIA STANDING UP TO YOU ABOUT SNOWDEN.
There is too much radicalism out there. They say Clinton AND BUSH GAVE CHINA THE RADAR and weapon science technology and economy too, yet they never say they presidents are traitors but Snowden. You all know that Snowden has never built and won't be able to build China because he has no such aircraft blueprints.
It comes to this time of absurdity as Clinton and Bush had built up China already to talk about Snowdon now and relationship .
AS THE RADICALISM AND EXTREMISM POINT OUT, THE justice is being questioned in the US, that some people are wrongly convicted, in addition to producing situations of fabricAting AND presenting false or no evidences, to impose against justice. The example is that, when there is one Bush who had no evidence but lied about WMD-Iraq, indicates there are some such people out there BY USING FALSEHOOD OF MAKING UP STORIES.

BUT THERE IS DEFINITELY A BETTER WORLD WHICH WOULD FLING THE RADICALS AWAY.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#197769 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanting someone cured means you want them dead?
Are you serious VV???
Tell me this VV, what would be lost if your homosexuality were cured?
What would be gained?
I am a gay man. I have been gay since I was a child--meaning that I have been attracted to people of my gender for as long as I can remember.

To want me to be "cured" means that you do not accept who I am. People like me offend you. And you believe the world would be a better place without people like me.

Various "scientists" around the world in the early 20th century believed they could improve various races by deceasing certain aspects they believed to be degenerate. They did this through forced abortions, forced pregnancies, segregation, compulsory sterilization, and genocide.

THIS is what you're talking about with regards to gay people. And THIS is what makes you a MONSTER in every sense of the world!

Your so-called Christian beliefs won't allow you to say outright that you want us killed. But you want us to disappear.

Asking me what would be lost if my homosexuality were to be cured is like asking a black person, "What would be lost if we changed your skin color to suit us?"

We are not disordered. Scientists have made that abundantly clear.

We do not need to be culled from the herd. We do not need to be cured. We do not need to be eliminated from the planet.

The only thing I appreciate about your post is your honesty. Everyone now knows where you stand.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#197770 Jun 25, 2013
Once SCOTUS promotes unnatural LGBTQ relationships, the judgment of America is sealed. Cities like San Francisco CA will be the first to suffer the wrath of the Omnipotent Supreme Being.
https://plus.google.com/101785124723222546540
Celebrate Diversity

UK

#197771 Jun 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
To want me to be "cured" means that you do not accept who I am.
Do you not celebrate the diversity of bigots and homophobes?
CoverUP

Monrovia, CA

#197772 Jun 25, 2013
More bull is being posted on this SITE than ever before.

Knoxville, TN

#197773 Jun 25, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Once SCOTUS promotes unnatural LGBTQ relationships, the judgment of America is sealed. Cities like San Francisco CA will be the first to suffer the wrath of the Omnipotent Supreme Being.
https://plus.google.com/101785124723222546540
So, the millions of innocent men, women, and children who have died as a result of American bombs being dropped on them during war wouldn't seal the "judgment of America"?

The racial inequalities that have taken place since the beginning of our nation wouldn't seal the "judgment of America"?

The buying and selling of blacks; the torture, the beatings, the tearing apart of families; none of these things would seal the "judgment of America"?

The fact that we practice capital punishment in this nation doesn't seal the "judgment of America"?

Legalized abortion doesn't seal the "judgment of America"?

You think that a man who finds another man attractive, or a woman who finds another woman attractive; you think that same-sex attraction is what is ultimately going to seal the "judgment of America"?!?

You have a VERY twisted perspective...

Knoxville, TN

#197774 Jun 25, 2013
Celebrate Diversity wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not celebrate the diversity of bigots and homophobes?
Nope... Next question...
CoverUP

Monrovia, CA

#197775 Jun 25, 2013
More bull is being posted on this SITE than ever before. Mostly from outside competing interests and or inside political ding-bats.

Take the two screw-ups from Glendora, California - Deborah Neal and Deborah Wilson two fouled up hand lickers doing the biding of their male master in City Hall.

These two don't have an original thought between them at all, a couple of supporter's on the Glendora city council, Judy Nelson, Joseph Santoro, Gene Murabito, Douglas Tessitor but the one that's lost in the dark and afraid of her own shadow is Karen Davis.

But like THEIR MASTER'S they have sold there SOUL to the DEVIL.

While the two Deborah's are operating under the protection of the GPD and city hall it still doesn't protect them from public opinion and GOD.

Like there master's who have NO trouble stepping on and over Children, Senior citizen's and alike.
Committing crimes against them is nothing new and all for a seat at the devils table.

Walking away with the police chief is a sad story to see and tell.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#197776 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is that other guy in your avatar wearing a dress?
No one in my avatar is wearing a dress. Top off that drink and try again. There must be some other completely pointless statement you'd like to ask.

Location hidden

#197777 Jun 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Be careful, Jonah has never been wrong...LOL. What's funny is his Biblical name, I bet he hates that. Life can be so funny.
No, what's funny is that you are so much of a moron think that is my real name. What's funny is that you are so much of a moron that you think Jonah is the actual name of the individual referenced in the bible, rather than a manufactured English translation. What's funny is that you think something so idiotic as the name, a name I chose to represent myself on Topix, would later cause me some type of irritation. Your desperation to pretend you have some sort of insight into other people's though process is hysterical. And to focus on something so benign further exemplifies your utter stupidity.

Honestly, don't you get tired of showing off what a moron you are Ricky?

Location hidden

#197778 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly are incapable of understanding english.
No, I'm fully capable of understanding English. That's why I told you to buy a dictionary and look up the word "mating". You're still using it incorrectly.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly have a anger issue.
No anger here you old coot. Clearly you just don't like being proven wrong. Over and over and over, thus you perceive it as anger.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly do not understand mating or mating behavior.
Cleary you are mistaken. I understand mating and mating behavior very well. I've been accomplishing both for over twenty years now.

But here, clearly YOU don't understand all the meanings of mating, and are also completely illiterate as to how to employ a dictionary. Let me help you out. As a verb (that's how you're employing it)here are several definitions of mating. Here are the primary two:

verb (used with object)
* to join as a mate or as mates.
NOPE, no procreation required KiMare.

* to match or marry.
NOPE, no procreation required KiMare.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand the confusion for a homosexual...
You don't understand ANYTHING about homosexuals. This is evident in your posts.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly you are the guy in the dress.
Um, clearly I'm not an animated character. Have another drink dear. Oh, and just fyi, lab coats are not dresses. Well, at least they aren't anywhere other than in your feeble mind.

Location hidden

#197779 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly are incapable of understanding english.
You clearly have a anger issue.
You clearly do not understand mating or mating behavior. I understand the confusion for a homosexual...
Clearly you are the guy in the dress.
Hey plebe, I noticed that you didn't provide what was asked for. Was that because of cowardice or inability?

Here, let me ask you again, "please present the room with the state or federal documentation that establishes your "constraint".

We're all still waiting dear. Surely you must have such an important document already stored in your "favorites". Can't wait to see it.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#197781 Jun 25, 2013

Location hidden

#197784 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Untrue.
Actually, it was very true.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm on here protecting marriage and family from an impostor relationship by pointing out the conflict with reality of how ss couples fail to equate.
You've presented no threat, so no protection is required. The last part of your sentence doesn't make any sense. Typical. If you are going to say "fail to equate", then you must present what it is you are trying to equate it to.

Couples are not an institution, marriage is. They aren't comparable items. You might as well be trying to equate hatchlings with a driver's permit.

Damn you are a stupid.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are consistently threatened by the truth.
What truth would that be? That there are federal or state "constrictions" on marriage that require procreation? LOL!!! Let us know when you have truth to present, and then we might consider taking you seriously. Instead, your fundie-spinning continues to demonstrate what a moron you are.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#197788 Jun 25, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey idiot, homosexuality can not be cured, its not an illness or a defect .
Well if being fat is now a 'disease', how come being gay can't be???

Location hidden

#197789 Jun 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanting someone cured means you want them dead?
Are you serious VV???
Tell me this VV, what would be lost if your homosexuality were cured?
What would be gained?
Homosexuality will be "cured" the same day gravity is "cured".

Are you under the impression that there are scientists looking to "cure" homosexuality? LOL!! Please KiMare, present some recent studies from the scientific community (NOTE: Religious organizations are NOT scientific organizations) that demonstrate this seeking of a "cure" for homosexuality!!! Are there efforts to "cure" left-handidness and musical ability too? Are these also seen as illnesses? What other unseen characteristics are also rampantly being pursued by the scientific community in search of a cure? LOL!! Please do educate the room Kimare, with your vast knowledge of current scientific research!!!!!

I'm guessing you will find these studies in the library right next to the section that demonstrates the state and federal "constraints" for marriage you keep pretending are real!!!

Please, hurry back with support for your ridiculous statements!!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#197790 Jun 25, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not.
Why are you posting as "Ronald"? He never posts like that, do your homework fool!

Location hidden

#197791 Jun 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a gay man. I have been gay since I was a child--meaning that I have been attracted to people of my gender for as long as I can remember.
To want me to be "cured" means that you do not accept who I am. People like me offend you. And you believe the world would be a better place without people like me.
Various "scientists" around the world in the early 20th century believed they could improve various races by deceasing certain aspects they believed to be degenerate. They did this through forced abortions, forced pregnancies, segregation, compulsory sterilization, and genocide.
THIS is what you're talking about with regards to gay people. And THIS is what makes you a MONSTER in every sense of the world!
Your so-called Christian beliefs won't allow you to say outright that you want us killed. But you want us to disappear.
Asking me what would be lost if my homosexuality were to be cured is like asking a black person, "What would be lost if we changed your skin color to suit us?"
We are not disordered. Scientists have made that abundantly clear.
We do not need to be culled from the herd. We do not need to be cured. We do not need to be eliminated from the planet.
The only thing I appreciate about your post is your honesty. Everyone now knows where you stand.
Responses like this are when I wish there were a "nail on the head" icon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr go away 5,007
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) Aug 28 Kes 8
Family Aug 27 Baby Girl 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Aug 27 KeS 11
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Aug 26 KeS 2
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••