Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,936

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186319 Apr 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think eugenics died with Nazi's regiem
What's a regiem?
YouTube watcher

East Hartford, CT

#186320 Apr 3, 2013
Archie Bunker wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of the voters in California, voted for the ban on same sex marriage.
Then some liberal, left wing judge, from the 9th Circuit Court decides to strike it down.
Wrong - Wrong - Wrong. GOD IS GONNA CUT YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
Edith agrees.
Well said.
To think a state thatvhas the largest amount of gay people in it does NOT want Gay marriage says a lot.
But to think they do NOT have the right to see their opinions valued is a sad state of affairs.
Obama is a horrible president when it comes to valueing people rights to freedom of speech, life (you cannot create babies with the same sex partners) & our basic liberties.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#186321 Apr 3, 2013
Dorn wrote:
Magic is proud of his son, and now he is probably in favor of gay marriage.
How do you know? Are you his son's boyfriend?
FM station

Covina, CA

#186322 Apr 3, 2013
Still stinking up the air waves, FM?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186323 Apr 3, 2013
FM station wrote:
Still stinking up the air waves, FM?
Get a job!

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#186324 Apr 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as ss couples being married.

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

ss couples are a direct defect contradiction to the primary purpose of evolutionary mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'.

You wouldn't know a rational argument if it bit you on the ass. Maybe if you lose the weight?

HO, HO, HO
Actually you are false. There are currently states that have ss married couples. So once again you are wrong!!

Evolutionary mating behavior has males humping and female that is in heat without monogamy. Once again you are false by trying to equate mating behavior. Also in nature there are many species that participate in sexual acts between the same gender. Ever are a male dog hump another male dog. Pretty sure everyone has.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186325 Apr 3, 2013
YouTube watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said.
To think a state thatvhas the largest amount of gay people in it does NOT want Gay marriage says a lot.
But to think they do NOT have the right to see their opinions valued is a sad state of affairs.
Obama is a horrible president when it comes to valueing people rights to freedom of speech, life (you cannot create babies with the same sex partners) & our basic liberties.
actually that vote was during a quickly closing window of opportunity that the churches took advantage of.

If the Supreme court does not make the right decision, it will go back on a ballot and Prop 8 will quickly be struck down by popular vote today, all the polls show the same result.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186326 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You will notice I get "attacked" from both sides. That's because I am an independent thinker, unlike you sheep who live in a simplistic world of absolutes.
I other words, you're a partisan dope. And don't think for yourself.
So you are saying you independently attack anyone that is for Same sex marriage and independently defend anyone opposed to Same Sex marriage.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186327 Apr 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying you independently attack anyone that is for Same sex marriage and independently defend anyone opposed to Same Sex marriage.
Whenever a dummy says "so you are saying...", it's not what you are saying.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186328 Apr 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Zealots only see what they want to see.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186329 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Zealots only see what they want to see.
No, I have been here for months, and you systematically attack anyone that is in favor of Same Sex marriage and defend anyone opposed

this isnt new, and I am not the first person to point this out.

There is a reason that people dont bleieve you
Way Out

Covina, CA

#186330 Apr 3, 2013
U.S. sees highest poverty spike since the 1960s, leaving 50 million Americans poor as government cuts billions in spending.

RNC, GOP, Republicans and tea party members are in 7th heaven, they all agree that the weak should die and the strong must live (SO DID HITLER) so does that mean there's no way out?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186332 Apr 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have been here for months, and you systematically attack anyone that is in favor of Same Sex marriage and defend anyone opposed
this isnt new, and I am not the first person to point this out.
There is a reason that people dont bleieve you
Off topic irrelevant whining. Try and relax.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186333 Apr 3, 2013
Way Out wrote:
U.S. sees highest poverty spike since the 1960s, leaving 50 million Americans poor as government cuts billions in spending.
RNC, GOP, Republicans and tea party members are in 7th heaven, they all agree that the weak should die and the strong must live (SO DID HITLER) so does that mean there's no way out?
Not Obama's fault, he inherited a bad economy last January.

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186334 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topic irrelevant whining. Try and relax.
Oh I am relaxed, just letting any new folks here know what it is they are trying to communicate with. Dont want any of them fooled for longer than necessary.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186335 Apr 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I am relaxed, just letting any new folks here know what it is they are trying to communicate with. Dont want any of them fooled for longer than necessary.
Too funny!

Climb down off your high horse and let the new folks (and everybody else) think for themselves.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186336 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Climb down off your high horse and let the new folks (and everybody else) think for themselves.
People do think for themselves, and people want to speak their minds, but they need to be aware of folks that are insincere and are trying to dupe them into stupid comparisons and lame arguments.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186337 Apr 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
People do think for themselves, and people want to speak their minds, but they need to be aware of folks that are insincere and are trying to dupe them into stupid comparisons and lame arguments.
Too funny!

Let people think for themselves. No one wants or needs your dopey guidance.

You are so full of yourself. It's funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186338 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny!
Let people think for themselves. No one wants or needs your dopey guidance.
You are so full of yourself. It's funny!
Oh I know it bothers you when I expose what you are doing... you might be surprised at how little I worry about what bothers you.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#186339 Apr 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>Too funny!

Do you actually have anything to discuss about the topic or is this your playground for bullying people?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) 2 hr 🙈🙈 99
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Hello 5,067
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr pies 15,993
michael walker? Mon meh 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Sep 9 KeS 16
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 9 whispering shades 7,952
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search