Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,970)

Showing posts 159,381 - 159,400 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get a life as well loser.
Who but some loser punk like you would spit venom at a group of people like gays whom have nothing to do with you nor cause harm and are looking for a basic right to live their lives freely yet you just don't like it.
I'll bet my penny collection there's at least 12,904 things people don't like about you yet even I would protect your ability to live free in a free country.
You're a putz. Mind your own God damned business and leave gays alone idiot. Have a good week -
If someone disagrees with you they "need to get a life as well loser"?

Either list those 12,904 things people don't like about him, or fork over your silly penny collection tough guy!

Dan. What a dope!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand ...
That's obvious.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to post that the Browns are working to decriminalize polygamy?
Because he wants to believe that they are.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he wants to believe that they are.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22643...
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays have my support too.
The only thing I don't like about that fact is that I'm on the same side as a hot headed dumbass like you.
The bottom line is, I support marriage equality, you do not.
you wont see me marching around with a picket sign , but I voted yes for them to marrie..mostly because I dont care if they marrie...:)

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Do you?
The bottom line is- I support marriage equality for all committed consenting adults. And you do not.
Frank in many polygamist communities, its not uncommon for a man to take a 14 year old as a bride. Yet you don't supprt this. Please explain.
BoneHeads

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

BoneHead, he is the one from Ohio or is that Iowa, you all see him dressed up and wearing the latest shad of suntan orange on his skin from too much suntan time in the tanning bed.

Speaker of the house.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Marriage equality, great thread. Say Frank do you also support 14 year olds in polygamist marriages? If not why
So speaks the great pedophile, who requires an explanation of why 14 year olds are OFF-LIMITS. If you have to ask, you belong in prison...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Frank in many polygamist communities, its not uncommon for a man to take a 14 year old as a bride. Yet you don't supprt this. Please explain.
Everyone knows we're talking about consenting adults.

When you say you support same sex marriage do I stupidly ask if you support children marrying?

If you want to use children getting married as an argument against polygamy, others are free to use it as an argument against same sex marriage.

Hope that helps, dummy.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it is nothing new. What boils my bladder content is when conservatives/republicans blame all of our problems on liberals/democrats and when liberals/democrats blame everything on conservatives/republicans. Each side claiming to have all the answers. Most of what they have to offer are little more than experiments that may or may not work in current times. I'd like to see a little more civil discourse, a little give & take, and a whole lot less red/orange faced shouting matches. Grow the fxck up will ya?
...They won't ...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So speaks the great pedophile, who requires an explanation of why 14 year olds are OFF-LIMITS. If you have to ask, you belong in prison...
Yeah, Jizmbird is always bringing up children. And they're always 14 year olds.

What a creep. The mental picture he creates when he does that makes my skin crawl.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and somehow, you think your little "survey" is scientific, eh? Tell us about your control methods. What was the margin of error? Has World Nut Daily offered to publish your study? Who did the peer review, Dr. Regnerus?
You are completely clueless.
Scientific ? No. Realistic ? Yes. Control methods ? Random sampling. Margin of error ? None. Peer review ? None. How could there be ? I'll explain ...
1) Was not conducted in a laboratory, was conducted in the field, utilizing spontaneous interrogations.
2) S/A/A.
3) S/A/A.
4) Could not be subject to peer review, due to lack of documentation.

Conclusions ? You will not recognize anything that represents denial of your false propaganda. You would tell us that the sky is gold, if it furthers your ends, and scoff at anyone that corrects you. But your propaganda does not stand up to any realistic testing..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The Dargers insist that if polygamy were to be decriminalized, people would feel more free to report abuses that have been associated with their lifestyle.

“There’s so much secrecy that goes on simply because it’s against the law,” Vicki Darger said.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally tamed your dumb ass.
Yeah, it seems that it has run out of clever things to say...
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Is that an idealized image of the female form upon which (straight) men hang their fantasies, or your real leg?"
You really have to work on your insults...
"Is that Chongo, using another cop-out?" Yes, it is.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's a great analogy X Box. So societies organize themselves around bad air and witches.
Besides, more diseases were caused by anal sex, than Witchcraft...

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Randy-Rock-Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
In June 2005, Jeffs was charged with sexual assault on a minor and with conspiracy to commit sexual misconduct with a minor for allegedly arranging, in April 2001, a marriage between a 14-year-old girl and her 19-year-old first cousin, Allen. The girl, Elissa Wall (then only known as "Jane Doe IV") testified that she begged "Uncle Rulon" to let her wait until she was older, or choose another man for her. Rulon Jeffs was apparently "sympathetic", but Warren Jeffs was not, and she was forced to go through with the marriage. The 14-year-old alleged that her new husband raped her repeatedly and that she repeatedly miscarried. She eventually left Allen and the community. Jeffs faced the above charges in Mohave County, Arizona. In July 2005, the Arizona Attorney General's office distributed wanted posters offering $10,000 for information leading to Jeffs' arrest and conviction.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone knows we're talking about consenting adults.
When you say you support same sex marriage do I stupidly ask if you support children marrying?
If you want to use children getting married as an argument against polygamy, others are free to use it as an argument against same sex marriage.
Hope that helps, dummy.
In June 2005, Jeffs was charged with sexual assault on a minor and with conspiracy to commit sexual misconduct with a minor for allegedly arranging, in April 2001, a marriage between a 14-year-old girl and her 19-year-old first cousin, Allen. The girl, Elissa Wall (then only known as "Jane Doe IV") testified that she begged "Uncle Rulon" to let her wait until she was older, or choose another man for her. Rulon Jeffs was apparently "sympathetic", but Warren Jeffs was not, and she was forced to go through with the marriage. The 14-year-old alleged that her new husband raped her repeatedly and that she repeatedly miscarried. She eventually left Allen and the community. Jeffs faced the above charges in Mohave County, Arizona. In July 2005, the Arizona Attorney General's office distributed wanted posters offering $10,000 for information leading to Jeffs' arrest and conviction.
Randy-Rock-Hudso n

Stoughton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
For those who don't know, "Frankie Rizzo" is a troll flying under false colors. He is really against gay marriage, and attacks anybody who is in favor of it, using the red herring of polygamy. He claims he's for polygamy, but I'd bet he's never, ever posted anything about the subject in a polygamy forum. He just wants to troll. And he is so dumb, that he thinks I'm talking about a fish when I say, "red herring".
And, the monkey flings more irrelevant feces.....poo, for all.
BigOliar

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Remember folks, Douglas Tessitor and gang of thugs serving on the Glendora, California city council urged voters of Glendora, California to VOTE NO for measure R - which was the beginning of tax measures to start this project in the first place.

Hopefully we’ll find roughly a million-and-a-half dollars to provide some studies and alignment and route selection out of the San Bernardino area to the Ontario airport,” said Douglas (two faced) Tessitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 159,381 - 159,400 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search