Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#182483 Mar 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just make up crap.
Thanks for the laugh at your expense.
Really? I would worry about you opinion if you actually knew what Article V said.

Not to mention you are completely ignorant of history.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182484 Mar 3, 2013
akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting statement. And how do you feel about our lives being regulated by how one can stack the court as opposed to what the Constitution says?
Whatever, b!tch.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#182485 Mar 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy, I didn't say anything about equal outcomes. I'm talking about equal rights. A man has the right to marry a woman, a woman should have that same right. I doubt there will be an equal outcome, as many women married to women as there are men married to women, but a woman should have that equal right. And vice versa.
Why are you against equal right's?(LOL)
Again you have shown you are incapable of critical thinking. Don't worry Rose, you will get that GED, I have faith in you.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182486 Mar 3, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You violate the definition of a woman. A FAGG@T like you wanting to be a woman so bad, you actually try and convince people you're one. You're a TransQueer that's a Wantabe bitc:h.
Jesus tap dancing Christ.
Make a post about the subject, or STFU, tiny.
Deal?
I'm done with your pathetic backside until you actually make a post about the topic.
Now go back to giving your mom a pearl necklace.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#182487 Mar 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever, b!tch.
Another response from Rose that lacks any rational thought or critical thinking.
Am I surprised? No.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182488 Mar 3, 2013
akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I would worry about you opinion if you actually knew what Article V said.
Not to mention you are completely ignorant of history.
Yeah, really, you just make up crap.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#182489 Mar 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, really, you just make up crap.
No Rose, Article V is not made up, it is a fact.

Try this- google.com - enter US Constitution and click search.

Give it a read, with your education level it should only take you about a month to read.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182490 Mar 3, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the studies conducted on "children of same sex parents". Huge sample base there. Yes sir ree X Box
Except Regnerus didn't study "children of same sex parents." Yes sir ree shit-for-brains.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182491 Mar 3, 2013
akaidoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you have shown you are incapable of critical thinking. Don't worry Rose, you will get that GED, I have faith in you.
LOL! If you only knew! I pass gas that is better educated than you are.
Again, thanks for the laugh at your expense.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182492 Mar 3, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
http://healthland.time.com/201 2/12/04/top-10-health-lists/sl ide/polygamy...
Top 10 Marriage Stories
5. Polygamy Activism
Polygamists, perhaps emboldened by the gains made by same-sex-marriage activists, have started advocating for their type of family. In February, Kody Brown, husband of four, father of 17 and the central figure in the popular Lifetime reality show Sister Wives, sued the state of Utah, claiming religious discrimination. He and others, including the Darger family (three wives, 26 children), have been writing and talking openly about their way of life in an effort to have polygamy decriminalized. The courts in Utah have agreed to hear the case.
Once again, the Brown's suit is NOT asking for decriminalization of polygamy. Why do you continue to lie about it?
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182493 Mar 3, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Rose, you never explained to us how a Constitutional Amendment with was drafted and ratified in violation of Article V of the US Constitution can be used to negate a law as unconstitutional?
Here we go again.......

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182494 Mar 3, 2013
akaidiot wrote:
<quoted text>
No Rose, Article V is not made up, it is a fact.
Try this- google.com - enter US Constitution and click search.
Give it a read, with your education level it should only take you about a month to read.
LOL. You dumb fk, I wasn't claiming you made up Article V. LOL! Again, thanks for the laugh at your expense.
Must suck to high heaven to be you!

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#182495 Mar 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! If you only knew! I pass gas that is better educated than you are.
Again, thanks for the laugh at your expense.
We know Rose, you prove it every day with your posts. That GED is almost yours.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182496 Mar 3, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Another response from Rose that lacks any rational thought or critical thinking.
Am I surprised? No.
Another response from akaidiot that lacks any rational thought or critical thinking.
Am I surprised? No.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#182497 Mar 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You dumb fk, I wasn't claiming you made up Article V. LOL! Again, thanks for the laugh at your expense.
Must suck to high heaven to be you!
The insane sure do laugh a lot.

BTW, since you agree Article V isn't made up, perhaps now you could read it. Then we could discuss how it was violated during the drafting of the 14th Amendment.

If we ever get you educated that far, which is highly doubtful, we can then discuss the use of martial law during the ratification when the vote didn't go the way they liked the first time.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#182498 Mar 3, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
We know Rose, you prove it every day with your posts. That GED is almost yours.
LOL.
If you only knew...

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#182499 Mar 3, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
If you only knew...
We already know more than we care to Rose.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182500 Mar 3, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane sure do laugh a lot.
BTW, since you agree Article V isn't made up, perhaps now you could read it. Then we could discuss how it was violated during the drafting of the 14th Amendment.
If we ever get you educated that far, which is highly doubtful, we can then discuss the use of martial law during the ratification when the vote didn't go the way they liked the first time.
...yawn...

Then we can discuss the glories of blueberry pie. It's about as relevant as your stupid Article V red herring.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#182501 Mar 3, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
We already know more than we care to Rose.
I believe Rose has two degrees. How many do you have?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#182502 Mar 3, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...yawn...
Then we can discuss the glories of blueberry pie. It's about as relevant as your stupid Article V red herring.
Yes, with you any discussion of historical fact is a red herring.

You tend to call most everything you don't understand as such.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) 20 hr Riverbank resident 105
Crook in Arnold Oct 11 Commander Bunny 2
Yucaipa City Council candidates answer questions Oct 8 Qeolersan 1
h*rny sky pe Oct 3 fallen10 1
Stanislaus county Embezzles hundred of thousand... (Nov '08) Oct 1 KeS 9
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Oct 1 KeS 3
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]