Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
157,821 - 157,840 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180871 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep :D.
How many times have I tried to tell you I am not interested in a poly marriage, I am interested in discussing MARRIAGE equality. And that MARRIAGE equality includes poly MARRIAGE?

How many times jackass? Now I know you're stupid and not paying attention. You just got your feelings hurt and are seeking revenge.
Attempting to "wipe the floor with" me and "laugh" at me. Those are your goals.

In other words, you're a troll.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180872 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I try to discuss MARRIAGE EQUALITY, you laugh and insult.
In other words you're just a dumb troll.
Even though you said you arenít interested in it for yourself LOL!!!!

So are you going to man up and admit your motive now as to why you keep this up? Or continue to fail and deceiving folks?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180873 Feb 22, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days you will remember that anyone can scroll back to previous posts:
"No. I am not interested in a poly marriage." Post #180285
I repeat. I am not interested in a poly marriage. I am interested in discussing polygamy.

Bigot Dope is not interested in a same sex marriage. But he gets to discuss same sex marriage and you don't complain. See how silly the rules are in Aida Lott Land?

Were the white people who helped free the slaves black?

See how stupid you are?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180874 Feb 22, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
One of these days you will remember that anyone can scroll back to previous posts:
You're a troll just like Bigot Dope. You cannot effectively argue with me so you insult with ridiculous ad hominem. And try desperately for some dirt.

Are you interested in a same sex marriage? If not, don't discuss it! Your rules Miss Thing, not mine.

Screw off, troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180875 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you going to man up and admit your motive now as to why you keep this up? Or continue to fail and deceiving folks?
My motive is to discuss marriage equality on this troll ridden thread. I am not interested in a poly marriage. I am interested in discussing it, it's marriage and it's treated even more unfairly than same sex marriage is. How many frikkin times have I said that. And now it's your evidence I'm trying to trick you! You're crazy and paranoid.

Screw off troll.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#180876 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a troll just like Bigot Dope. You cannot effectively argue with me so you insult with ridiculous ad hominem. And try desperately for some dirt.
Are you interested in a same sex marriage? If not, don't discuss it! Your rules Miss Thing, not mine.
Screw off, troll.
Effectively argue? Excuse me? Stick to Prop 8 and I won't continue to point out your lies.

"Effectively argue"..... now that's funny coming from someone who can't even determine the topic.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#180877 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My motive is to discuss marriage equality on this troll ridden thread. I am not interested in a poly marriage. I am interested in discussing it, it's marriage and it's treated even more unfairly than same sex marriage is. How many frikkin times have I said that. And now it's your evidence I'm trying to trick you! You're crazy and paranoid.
Screw off troll.
How many freaking times do we have to tell you to start your own damn thread?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180878 Feb 22, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw off troll.
why?

It isnít something you are interested in

And you attack everyone that supports same sex marriage

You twist every comment about same sex marriage to your obsession to attack supporters of same sex marriage

We ALL already know the motive

What makes it so funny is you have your eyes so tightly shut trying to pretend that we donít.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#180880 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
You twist every comment about same sex marriage to your obsession to attack supporters of same sex marriage
What makes it so funny is you have your eyes so tightly shut trying to pretend that we donít.
It's consistent with his martyr complex. He thinks he's so clever... makes up for his impotence, don't ya know.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#180881 Feb 22, 2013
Here Frankie, I've created a thread for you. Knock yourself out, hun.

You're welcome.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TFCN2DAGU...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#180882 Feb 22, 2013
I think the fair thing to do would be copy and paste that link every time Rizzo brings the subject up so we can re-direct the discussion to his new home.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180883 Feb 22, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
How many freaking times do we have to tell you to start your own damn thread?
No thanks, This is a perfectly good marriage equality thread.

Just about every post of mine is an attempt to discuss MARRAIGE EQUALITY. Every post of yours is stupid ad hominem.

So I suggest you start your own thread Miss Thing, maybe one where you insult disabled veterans. Tell 'em they are crazy because of the war. Crazy to advocate TRUE MARRIAGE EQUALITY.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180884 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you interested in a smae sex marriage for yourself dopey?

No? Well, by your logic you cannot discuss it. So stop. Or STFU troll.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180885 Feb 22, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Effectively argue? Excuse me? Stick to Prop 8 and I won't continue to point out your lies.
"Effectively argue"..... now that's funny coming from someone who can't even determine the topic.
Yes, you heard me right Miss Thing. You cannot effectively argue with me against TRUE marriage equality. ALL your posts are insults and dopey ad hominem.

The subject is marriage equality, why does that upset you so much if it includes ALL MARRIAGES? Are you a hypocrite and you're mad at me for it? It's on you Miss Thing. Deal with it.

http://poly-nyc.com/
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180886 Feb 22, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I it wouldn't be so difficult to scroll back and find your anti-poly rant. But that would be obsessive, looking back over old posts for dirt. You and I both know it exists.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180887 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
Screw off troll. Get back to your interesting and provocative discussion of prop 8 you've been having all day.

But don't discuss same sex marriage! Not allowed, unless you're intersted in getting same sex married!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180888 Feb 22, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>It's consistent with his martyr complex. He thinks he's so clever... makes up for his impotence, don't ya know.
Ad hominem.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180889 Feb 22, 2013
Opponents of gay rights often warn that legalizing same-sex marriage would inexorably lead to legalizing polygamy. Maybe it would, and maybe it should.

Denying gay couples the right to marry violates state constitutional guarantees of equality, as the California and Massachusetts high courts have rightly ruled.(The Supreme Court of California also held that the right to marry is fundamental.)

Surely polyamorists have the same right. Why does simply mentioning polygamy upset you clowns to the point of a witch hunt?

The shadow knows!

Buncha hypocrites, plain and simple.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180890 Feb 22, 2013
Marriage. There is no one right way.

And there are certainly not only two right ways (traditional and same sex).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180891 Feb 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
It isnít something you are interested in..
...bla bla bla...more insults...ad hominem...
Nah, I've only been attempting to discuss it with you trolls for a few months. So you declare I'm not interested in it.

Priceless!

See how silly you are when you get mad?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr go away 5,007
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr lazy posts 15,963
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Judge John D. Freeland is wrong! (Dec '13) Aug 28 Kes 8
Family Aug 27 Baby Girl 1
I am a multi millionaire (Aug '13) Aug 27 KeS 11
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Aug 26 KeS 2
•••
•••
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakdale Jobs