Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Step away

Covina, CA

#180380 Feb 19, 2013
Looks like MUSLIM's can't handle Belly-Dancing either, and that makes them all arroused and turns them in to rapists?

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2013/02...

Another reason to step away from them all together.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180381 Feb 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, any pairing off, of friends, deserves government support ? Anyone who can conceive a desire to be matched up gets all the bennies ? Hey, why don't you marry your crack dealer, and get government protection ? And tell your parents that they missed the boat ?
Ugly, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. That's all I was saying.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180382 Feb 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is you, trying to argue with your superiors. Stick to the crack, as you are clearly meant for it.
LOL. You so ugly Topix kicked you off because of your face.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180383 Feb 19, 2013
Ooops, you are so ugly Topix kicked you off because of your face.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180384 Feb 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet that your parents were religious. Why don't you tell them that they should have been fed to lions ? Call them haters ? Tell them that lions lick their balls to rid themselves of the taste of your mother and father ?
Did a lion get a hold of your face? Damn, you are ugly!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180385 Feb 19, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so hard on yourself.
IKYABWAI
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180386 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugly, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. That's all I was saying.
Hey ! Look ! You got Lucky Charms, too. "

Judged:
[Clueless]

1
[Nuts]

1
[Offtopic]

1

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
So, any pairing off, of friends, deserves government support ? Anyone who can conceive a desire to be matched up gets all the bennies ? Hey, why don't you marry your crack dealer, and get government protection ? And tell your parents that they missed the boat ?

Ugly, you don't have to be able to procreate in order to marry. That's all I was saying. "
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180387 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You so ugly Topix kicked you off because of your face.
You so ugly Topix turned around after you were almost born and slapped you momma.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180388 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did a lion get a hold of your face? Damn, you are ugly!
...Says the monkey too ashamed of its mug to dare showing it.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180389 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
IKYABWAI
Damn, you are so infantile.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180390 Feb 19, 2013
Hey, look ! More Judgits. "Judged:
[Clueless]

1
[Nuts]

1
[Offtopic]

1

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet that your parents were religious. Why don't you tell them that they should have been fed to lions ? Call them haters ? Tell them that lions lick their balls to rid themselves of the taste of your mother and father ?

Did a lion get a hold of your face? Damn, you are ugly!

Rose_NoHo

Since: Apr 11

29,751

Van Nuys, CA

Reply
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#180385
7 min ago


Judged:
[Clueless]

1
[Nuts]

1
[Offtopic]

1

akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be so hard on yourself.

IKYABWAI

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180391 Feb 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You so ugly Topix turned around after you were almost born and slapped you momma.
LOL. You should not be calling anybody else "ugly".

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#180392 Feb 19, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
...Says the monkey too ashamed of its mug to dare showing it.
And you are a racist, too.
I'm amused why racists like you call black people "monkeys" when monkeys have light skin, straight hair, thin lips and flat butts.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#180393 Feb 19, 2013
Repeatedly judged "clueless, nuts and off-topic"...Whaddya know ? You can cover up your bad judgits with all the good ones that you can throw up, but we see the truth. You're a chump.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#180394 Feb 19, 2013
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, totally different, and the court explained that to you but alas you are too ignorant to comprehend.
Hey AK. "Big D" is still insisting that Clinton's impeachment "failed".
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#180395 Feb 19, 2013
Say NO to SSM . . .

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180396 Feb 19, 2013
Enrico Salvatore Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AK. "Big D" is still insisting that Clinton's impeachment "failed".
Dumb Flucker
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180397 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
IKYABWAI
Speak English!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180398 Feb 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a racist, too.
I'm amused why racists like you call black people "monkeys" when monkeys have light skin, straight hair, thin lips and flat butts.
Why are you a racist?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180399 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb Flucker
Big dopey Jackass!

Nana!Nana!Nana!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
Crook in Arnold Sun henry 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Gay People Sep 23 Bucket96 2
Pet Vet: Fleas become resistant to typical trea... Sep 22 Seth Ashford 1
Oakdale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]