Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180275 Feb 19, 2013

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#180276 Feb 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You arenít bright enough to comprehend the truth of that, but others here are.
Right now the public face of polygamy is indeed child molesters and welfare cheats.
You need to change that
I would vote in favor of polygamy if it came up because I donít see a valid reason to specifically disallow it. But that vote is not pending, and will not be coming up until you change the face of the most public supporters of it.
That's changing. Shows like "Sister Wives", "Big Love", and "My Three Wives" are illustrating a different polygamy, plural marriage among consenting adults.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180277 Feb 19, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
That's changing. Shows like "Sister Wives", "Big Love", and "My Three Wives" are illustrating a different polygamy, plural marriage among consenting adults.
Wonderfull, now all that need be done is get the laws changed. Cool, huh, why not start a petition on your home town. Great job.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#180278 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Same as it was for same sex marriage. I'm old enough to remember when people said the same ignorant and nasty things you said about poly about homosexuals.
They are known child molesters they used to say. Thankfully that has changed for them and hopefully it will change for poly too once people are educated.
When you keep saying people have a bad perception it is true. We need education to change that which I'm trying to do. But you shout me down. You say equal protection for poly is not to be discussed, only equal protection for same sex is allowed to be discussed.
Hire a lawyer and go for it
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180279 Feb 19, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhat true, go get your signatures and put it on a ballot, or go hire a lawyer and try the other path.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180280 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no difference. Bad people were the face of homosexuality not very long ago, son. They showed us movies in school about staying away from evil homosexuals. Look on YouTube. They showed us their evil tactics to kidnap and molest us. And how to spot a dreaded queer. And to stay away at all costs.
In P.E. they told us to kick him in the balls and run screaming to an adult.
what you are saying is that you donít realize there is a difference in the public perception.

I do get that you have no clue about that.

No criminal's have used same sex marrage as an excuse for thier crimes. Poly advocates cant say that.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#180281 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Wonderfull, now all that need be done is get the laws changed. Cool, huh, why not start a petition on your home town. Great job.
Kody Brown and the Brown family want to thank their gay brothers, and lesbian sisters for their work on behalf of marriage equality for all.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#180283 Feb 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhat true, go get your signatures and put it on a ballot, or go hire a lawyer and try the other path.
Like Johnathan Turley?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180284 Feb 19, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Johnathan Turley?
No idea who that is, but you throw enough money at a lawyer and they will take just about anything to court.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180285 Feb 19, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hire a lawyer and go for it
No. I am not interested in a poly marriage.

I am only interested in discussing it in relation to same marriage equality. As I've told you countless times.

If it upsets you so much or you don't understand my points, it's not my problem, Just stop stalking me creep.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180286 Feb 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
what you are saying is that you donít realize there is a difference in the public perception.
No criminal's have used same sex marrage as an excuse for thier crimes. Poly advocates cant say that.
You are an ignorant bigot.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180287 Feb 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Go stand on one leg and whistle Dixie.

When you discuss space travel do your colleagues tell you to get on a space ship or else STFU?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180288 Feb 19, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Kody Brown and the Brown family want to thank their gay brothers, and lesbian sisters for their work on behalf of marriage equality for all.
Yes, and they fully support them. It's a disgrace it's not reciprocal.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180289 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are a transparent idiot that everyone can see right through
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180290 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I am not interested in a poly marriage.
I am only interested in discussing it in relation to same marriage equality. As I've told you countless times.
If it upsets you so much or you don't understand my points, it's not my problem, Just stop stalking me creep.
We know, you are only interested in discussing it as a tactic to attack anyone that is in favor of same sex marriage.

We all know that, and the only point you have is the one on top of your head.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180291 Feb 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to know that was the same for homosexuals in the recent past. Watch the video! This is what we were taught in school. That homosexuals were evil and mentally ill. It was against the law.

Please watch the link "Boys beware! Homosexuals are on the Prowl" This is one of the milder "educational" movies they showed us IN PUBLIC SCHOOL.

You just don't get it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180292 Feb 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are a transparent idiot that everyone can see right through
You're very angry. But you know I am right. How can you argue against equal rights like that?

Big D

Modesto, CA

#180293 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very angry. But you know I am right. How can you argue against equal rights like that?
No moron, you really are that transparent, the funny part is that you donít realize it. Just about everyone has called you on it, and no matter how flat you fail, you just keep going.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#180294 Feb 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to know that was the same for homosexuals in the recent past. Watch the video! This is what we were taught in school. That homosexuals were evil and mentally ill. It was against the law.
Please watch the link "Boys beware! Homosexuals are on the Prowl" This is one of the milder "educational" movies they showed us IN PUBLIC SCHOOL.
You just don't get it.
I donít need to, there are a lot of mentally ill people, regardless of their sexual orientation.

But they are NOT the face of Same Sex marriage, you desperately want them to be, but they are not.

you are losing fast, 10 states now, and more to come.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#180295 Feb 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No moron, you really are that transparent, the funny part is that you donít realize it. Just about everyone has called you on it, and no matter how flat you fail, you just keep going.
Only those paranoid idiots unwilling to acknowledge the connection out of fear call me on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crook in Arnold Thu Commander Bunny 3
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Oct 20 Riverbank resident 105
Yucaipa City Council candidates answer questions Oct 8 Qeolersan 1
h*rny sky pe Oct 3 fallen10 1
Stanislaus county Embezzles hundred of thousand... (Nov '08) Oct 1 KeS 9
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Oct 1 KeS 3
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale