Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
OMFG

Irvine, CA

#177588 Jan 29, 2013
WOW Crazy
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177589 Jan 29, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live a VERY sheltered life...
Jane Dodo probably homeschooled in a very strict household "for jesus" apparently and probably is being depraved of what he needs and is therefore rebelling.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177590 Jan 29, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer ? Because the last time you tried it on, your mum beat the shit out of you, didn't she ? She said that you were meant to emerge from it, not enter it...
Talking to yourself again then eh Hudson? Do you have a crush on Randy Rock Hudson? Gay?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177591 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prop 8 is unconstitutional.
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/U-S-appeal...
No its not. Proposition 8 was inline with the 14 amendment. Everybody had the right to marry the opposite sex, child.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177592 Jan 29, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I feel so much better now I know my crew wouldn't do something so child like right now I have to ask God to close ears this bitch n...ga can eat a plate deep fried buttermilk with a pinch of spike lee nut sack dicks and a side order of Howard Stern butt sweat
Not you rock sorry I was a little upset about what this person done and use your name and forgot to indicate that bitch n...ga is not you
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177593 Jan 29, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Not you rock sorry I was a little upset about what this person done and use your name and forgot to indicate that bitch n...ga is not you
Evil Rock. He actually has the same location as the other rock, he is the same person, he is lying.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#177594 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not. Proposition 8 was inline with the 14 amendment. Everybody had the right to marry the opposite sex, child.
That argument failed with interracial marriage. Why do you think it's any more valid today?

Do you really believe that loveless marriages of convenience are society's ideal?

Have you tried one? Do you teach your children to seek them?

I bet not.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177595 Jan 29, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
That argument failed with interracial marriage. Why do you think it's any more valid today?
Do you really believe that loveless marriages of convenience are society's ideal?
Have you tried one? Do you teach your children to seek them?
I bet not.
God doesn't condemn inter-racial marriage, only gay "marriage". I don't believe in loveless marriages. But gays pretend to love when really they lust.
Wizard

Perris, CA

#177596 Jan 29, 2013
Thank GOD that this hate rule was overturned! And to those of you bible thumping alleged Christians - aren't you taught to love all your brothers and sisters? STOP being Hippocrates... Just Saying..
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177597 Jan 29, 2013
Wizard wrote:
Thank GOD that this hate rule was overturned! And to those of you bible thumping alleged Christians - aren't you taught to love all your brothers and sisters? STOP being Hippocrates... Just Saying..
Thank you I go off on people but is just my nature but to judge and hate that is crazy I love everyone the thing I hate is the fact I am going through change and the fact taking twinkies off the market and I supported them this is the thanks I get. HELLO (smile)
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177598 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't condemn inter-racial marriage, only gay "marriage". I don't believe in loveless marriages. But gays pretend to love when really they lust.
Any marriage to you would be a loveless marriage I think.

I donít care what any of the billions of Gods command, they are nothing but figments of your imagination.

And we will not be ruled by your imaginary playmate
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177599 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you always side with them?
Yet another FAIL at reading comprehension.
DorN

La Puente, CA

#177600 Jan 29, 2013
Gay and lesbian individuals are born that way. The have the right to love the person of their choice and be respected by being able to marry them and get the legal financial benefits that straight marriages enjoy.
Many gay men that I have known are very gentle ethecal,and talented individuals.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177601 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another FAIL at reading comprehension.
Yet another straw man.
boo bap bonkerz

Sonoma, CA

#177602 Jan 29, 2013
We must arm all children and seniors with assault weapons as they is easier to hit with and that is good for kids and seniors who cant shoot any good yet. When they leanrnd then send em some better tools. When all these assaults is sold the economy will fowerish and all will be well and we can say we done something that counts and stop taxing the cool wealthy as it is making them mad.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177603 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another straw man.
You failing at reading comprehension is a straw man? Not even remotely. Your post is proof. "Why do I side with them?".... he was talking about YOU, stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177604 Jan 29, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>You failing at reading comprehension is a straw man? Not even remotely. Your post is proof. "Why do I side with them?".... he was talking about YOU, stupid.
I know, stupid. Isn't it cool how I turned it around on you to make you mad!

YUK!YUK!YUK! Janey-Doody. What a dope!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177605 Jan 29, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil Rock. He actually has the same location as the other rock, he is the same person, he is lying.
For someone who says they are so virtuous, you sure lie alot.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177606 Jan 29, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, stupid. Isn't it cool how I turned it around on you to make you mad!
YUK!YUK!YUK! Janey-Doody. What a dope!
LMFAO@you

Rubbish! You have no power here. Be gone before someone drops a house on you.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177607 Jan 29, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who says they are so virtuous, you sure lie alot.
Shut up Rush, I don't want to hear you. I have the right to take away your voice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 22 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
Crook in Arnold Sep 28 henry 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Gay People Sep 23 Bucket96 2
Pet Vet: Fleas become resistant to typical trea... Sep 22 Seth Ashford 1

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]