Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177546 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the topic? Shaved man legs? My reading comprehension? Arithmetic lessons?
Do you think polygamy deserves the same respect as SAME SEX MARRIAGE?
I donít think religion deserves any influence whatsoever when it comes to law, specifically with respect to justice and equality.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177547 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine with me, comparing yourself to other people rather than what you should be as a person? Irrational of you! How would you know whether or not I am a virgin anyway? And why should it matter?
We can only hope you are a vergin, so you dont reproduce.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177548 Jan 28, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
We can only hope you are a vergin, so you dont reproduce.
Evil Rush.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177549 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít think religion deserves any influence whatsoever when it comes to law, specifically with respect to justice and equality.
But the topic is marriage reverend.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177550 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly are not succeeding in fooling anyone
Not trying to. You're paranoid.

I support marriage equality. Do you?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177551 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
But the topic is marriage reverend.
Specifically same sex marriage Mr Mormon
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177552 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you dont want to discuss the topic at hand, instead you try to distract it to another topic.
I dont beleive for one moment you support it, obviously lying or you would not attack every supporter of it, and defend people that are against it.
You are not fooling anyone
This is an opinion forum, not a team game. You can and should state your opinion regardless of which "side" you think you are on jackass.

I have no dog in this fight beyond being in favor of equal rights. I'll support and/or defend who I see fit and not any party line dogma. You should too.

Try and relax Squeaky.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177553 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an opinion forum, not a team game. You can and should state your opinion regardless of which "side" you think you are on jackass.
I have no dog in this fight beyond being in favor of equal rights. I'll support and/or defend who I see fit and not any party line dogma. You should too.
Try and relax Squeaky.
I think thou does protest too much.:)

You relax, if you can post off topic, so can everyone else
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177554 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think thou does protest too much.:)
You relax, if you can post off topic, so can everyone else
You doth protested "off topic!" much more than I, lady! Actually the only times I have mentioned it was in response to doth whining, lady.

Bottom line. Relax fruitcake! And tell us do you think poly MARRIAGE deserves the same respect as same sex MARRIAGE?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177555 Jan 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You doth protested "off topic!" much more than I, lady! Actually the only times I have mentioned it was in response to doth whining, lady.
Bottom line. Relax fruitcake! And tell us do you think poly MARRIAGE deserves the same respect as same sex MARRIAGE?
As more people turn away from religion as it is shown more and more to be nothing but a glorification of a petty hate group, the nation is maturing, freedom both of and from religion is becoming a reality.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177556 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
As more people turn away from religion as it is shown more and more to be nothing but a glorification of a petty hate group, the nation is maturing, freedom both of and from religion is becoming a reality.
Preach it to the choir reverend. No one else cares.
LittleMInds

Monrovia, CA

#177557 Jan 28, 2013
Really haven't you already been told not to boher people on this site?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177558 Jan 28, 2013
Jumping Jack flash wrote:
<quoted text>Have you lost your mind I know this is not you
No, it sure isn't, look at the location, our a$$puppet sock-puppet from LA is back...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177559 Jan 28, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> This can't be you
No, Momma, it sure isn't. Look at the location of the poster. Sorry that they used my name, but it cannot be helped, idiots may type anything that they wish to. That ass-puppet is from L.A.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177560 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Men with shaved legs everywhere? What an interesting delusion.
Stop your lies, ostrich, we see it everywhere anymore. Why not try to convince someone that the world is flat ? You'd have more luck.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177561 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Been taking a survey have ya?
Many men shave their legs, eh? Mkay.....
Been taking a survey, have ya? I can just see you going door to door with your little clipboard.
You must live a VERY sheltered life...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177562 Jan 28, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Donít let them bet to you, it is a standard bait and switch tactic, they cannot win on the actual issue at hand, they are about to get their behinds handed to them by the supreme court
So they are desperately trying to divert the issue onto something else.
Guess again, the Supreme Court has no choice, but to hand it back to the states, the Constitution is clear on that. Unless, of course, you recommend shredding the Constitution...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177563 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too gay for me.
That's doubtful, at best..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177564 Jan 28, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you drink beer and light farts while you're watching it, being so sophisticated and all....
Not everyone enjoys those exquisite pastimes of yours...Next time you have a thought, put it back into the incubator, as it ain't gonna be done properly...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177565 Jan 28, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Just special queasy feelings you have for them? About time I've given you a pounding!
A pounding ?? You are jesting, to be sure. The only thing that you have given a pounding to, is that worn out little old flap of skin that the doctor left on you, so as to let you think that you have a pecker...You haven't even the IQ to define a proper pounding...You're nought but a joke, a mere trifle. You would have done better to keep your cock-gobbler shut. Stupid motherfu**er.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr big meech 16,010
Crook in Arnold Sep 28 henry 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep 26 motownx 6
Gay People Sep 23 Bucket96 2
Pet Vet: Fleas become resistant to typical trea... Sep 22 Seth Ashford 1

Oakdale Jobs

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]