Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
154,781 - 154,800 of 200,360 Comments Last updated 32 min ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
You make this too easy.
Post # 177,322
Seriously? You're actually attempting to claim the high ground on sophistication??? Of course.... that's the FIRST thing that pops into my head when I think of a redneck truck driver from Bumfuck Ohio.... sophistication. There's nothing more urbane than an uneducated schlub.
Where did I say "not smart enough" or "dumb" ? Uneducated is not the same thing as "not being smart enough."
So you implied he was uneducated, not dumb. Sue me.

The tired old "I didn't say exactly that" Janey-Doody straw man. So boring and weak.

Do you believe polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage?

The answer is not "I never said that." or "This is too easy." The answer is yes or no.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
How many "shaved mans leg" have you seen, girlfriend?
Ever watch professional wrestling dummy?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows you are so dumb you can't tell a woman from a man.
Bet you find yourself handling a lot of parts you weren't expecting to handle on Hwy 99, or should I say Hwy 69?
<quoted text>
That makes no sense.

That shows your evasive side.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. People can have fun and still think rationally.
<quoted text>
Whose picture did you post then?
<quoted text>
LOL. Talk about "tauntings of a child".
"Talk about "tauntings of a child". I was, I was referring to your posts. Childlike in the simplicity, and the subsequent expectations of belief.

"Yeah, right. People can have fun and still think rationally." Yeah, they can have fun, all the way down the drain...
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<
If you didn't get to call someone a fundie, you'd be bummed, wouldn't you ? What if he isn't a fundie ? Don't you believe that Jesus died for black people ? How about Asians ? American Indians ? Jews ? Somoans ? Russians ? Arabs ? You are the real racist in here, all you ever drone on about is "didn't Jesus die for black people".. as if you are the only ones that matter. Why are you transvestites always shitting on the beliefs of others, then whining about being hated ? Don't bother answering, your nonsense would only serve to illuminate your insanity more...
Its time for captain hood rat momma here here I go you just kick back see I was trying to be nice but little inbreed will not just let it go me a racist hell yeah when the revolution happens ( smile) I gonna kill mix cracker kids and my cracker husband to prove to the world and then ohhhh what I gonna do to Bruno in singing. IN JUST SEVEN DAYS I CAN YOU A MANnnnn hhhhh quoted from Rockey horror but he is going to be my chicken and I am the hawk
I got box tuck away and I don't want to give it away yet
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Bruno is this little Bruno from Fame I don't understand all this bottle up anger didn't your priest tongue kiss you first before he took you the booth I bet you're the kind of trannies that wears tube socks with a sun dress and to think I was going to help you out I went out and price new blow up dolls the thanks I get you are so ungrateful I even found one with a small opening for the mouth and bottom area and with pig tails and size 12shoes just the way you like and for a few easy payments it comes with a plastic sheep
hell yeah and yes I have because I am cool like that and sick like that. You leave easy Jesus alone your just jealous and mad hey he was young new to the world he thought jaw bone of an ass was called Bruno. Here Bruno go fetch the stick now stop humping my leg leave rose alone before she gets her corn Cobb out for you

“Time falls away...”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

So why doesn't Barack Obama just sign an executive order making it legal in every state?
MoreGlendora

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

More cyrus crying deadbeat Glendora, Califonria crazy Republican and or Tea Party screwUP.

Cyrus you are not having fun at this dirty job.

We got our ass kicked by these peckerwoods you're preaching to.

Why did it happen? Because we are stupid.

Everything you throw on a liberal is like pouring water on a duck.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

I really don't try to influence anyone beliefs because it is pointless tolorence comes with age as the years fly your views on everything changes even my kids. My son is very conservative and my daughter in law also but I respect there views on life as long they care for their fellow man.
Randy -Rock -Hudson

Bell, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
I really don't try to influence anyone beliefs because it is pointless tolorence comes with age as the years fly your views on everything changes even my kids. My son is very conservative and my daughter in law also but I respect there views on life as long they care for their fellow man.
I guess its true then that you allowed your son to sex you up when he was a teen and now you are scissoring with your daughter in law. Why would you get into that kind of deviate behavior??
Jumping Jack flash

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock -Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess its true then that you allowed your son to sex you up when he was a teen and now you are scissoring with your daughter in law. Why would you get into that kind of deviate behavior??
Have you lost your mind I know this is not you
Bruno

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I like to lick everything meet me at the mall
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is that the best that you can do ?
You are resorting to fraud and child-like taunts, and you are lame. End of story, dude.
Because anyone with a brain knows that a shaved mans leg and a shaved womans leg will look the same. So, keep up the pretense and remind Marram and JodieDoDo to give you applause. They are easily swayed.
She wished she looked like a women and had a ladylike body, but instead she just looks like brown shit. She is trying to make herself feel better.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't find one year old boys the least bit sexually attractive. Guess you can't help what turns you on.
I don't find one year old girls sexually attractive. That's an impossiblity.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, being a 59 year old virgin like you are isn't wrong. I just think it's pathetic. But nobody has to run their lives past me for approval. Actually, my lust for my bf grows stronger. Sex and lust aren't needs in the sense that food and water are needs, but they are very important parts of a happy life.(Sex is a vital need for the species.)
Grows stronger? Sexual deviancy? Lust doesn't last.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Why is virginness pathetic?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock -Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
This can't be you
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Unfortunately, they are everywhere, anymore, ever since your kind has become "en vogue", can't get away from the shit, anymore...
Really? Men with shaved legs everywhere? What an interesting delusion.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> This can't be you
Promiscourity! I knew it!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you implied he was uneducated, not dumb. Sue me.
The tired old "I didn't say exactly that" Janey-Doody straw man. So boring and weak.
Do you believe polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage?
The answer is not "I never said that." or "This is too easy." The answer is yes or no.
Honey, don't try blame your inability to understand what you read on me. Next you'll be using the ol' "the dog ate my homework" excuse.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakdale Discussions

Search the Oakdale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr truth-facts 4,894
Couple wants middle names to include 'Seamonster' 3 hr wichita-rick 6
Police: Naked intruder fell asleep in couple's bed 4 hr Ted Haggard s Gospel Rub 2
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Jul 28 chris j 11
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 27 Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Facts facts 15,927
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••