Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177422 Jan 27, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Here I go Rock you see you deal with a bitch like a bitch he just upset because his hand turned him down he is the kind of person that will blow himself and not even leave tip on the night table
lol
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#177423 Jan 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruno you are a third class jackass!
You know what that makes you Pizzo ...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177424 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigfoot, you dodged my question:
When was our country better?
<quoted text>
Lead poisoning, yeah. But "decadence"? How would that even work?
<quoted text>
You are freakishly ugly. Is that why you are so bitter?
I dodged nothing. I am not here to defend Manzanar. The decadence destroyed the rationality and critical thinking required to operate a vast empire. The idea that personal gratification was more important than seeing the "big picture". As I am not "freakishly ugly", I cannot help but recognize the tauntings of a child. Why not just admit that you do not fear anyone killing you, merely a fact that you do not wish to hear the laughter from this forum when we see your oversize cow teeth and mad, wall-eyed, glazed stare. The asymmetrical construction of the inbred child has always been your private shame. We would think more of you, to show some guts and embrace your flaws, instead of ignoring them.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177426 Jan 27, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Is that all you got ? What about:
"hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha" ?
"hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha"

With a couple of "haha"s thrown in, for good emphasis ?
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#177427 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as well. Fish and game laws say we have to toss anything under 3 inches back.
You've never had anything over 3", besides you is a dudvestite
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177428 Jan 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I've never seen any substance to fail to understand.
In a post to Mr Hudson you implied truck drivers were not smart enough to support same sex marriage. You sarcastically called him "urbane" also hoping to prove your point whatever that is.
You make this too easy.

Post # 177,322
Seriously? You're actually attempting to claim the high ground on sophistication??? Of course.... that's the FIRST thing that pops into my head when I think of a redneck truck driver from Bumfuck Ohio.... sophistication. There's nothing more urbane than an uneducated schlub.

Where did I say "not smart enough" or "dumb" ? Uneducated is not the same thing as "not being smart enough."
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177429 Jan 27, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that all you got ? What about:
"hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha" ?
"hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha"
With a couple of "haha"s thrown in, for good emphasis ?
OOOoooOOOO somebody has sand in her vagina.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#177430 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who calls herself "Black Momma" doesn't want to be known as "Black"? You're a fundie aren't you?
BTW, BLACK Momma asked what color I am, so I said "caramel", if she had asked what race I am, I would have said "black".
You fundies believe Jesus died for black people, don't you? Must mean you think Jesus is an idiot. LOL.
Why are fundies such racists?
I really don't get it.
Well, guess if they could use logic, they wouldn't be fundies!
You never will get iether you tranny ...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177431 Jan 27, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>lol
I'll bet that you were the role model for "Beavis", complete with "Butthead" slapping the hell out of you, on a regular basis...I'm gonna make a rip-off cartoon of that duo, called "Bovis and Beanhead", and I am going to use your image as the slap-dummy named "Bovis", And "Beanhead" is going to spend 25 out the 30 minutes, just laying the slap-down on you...All the while, your characters only scripted lines are going to be "hahahahahahahahahahahaha "...While the next door neighbor, a Mr. Hanratty, looks on and yells encouragement to "Beanhead"...
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177432 Jan 27, 2013
And if you don't believe in Jesus, you have no business attempting to whip anyone else, in His name.
Is that a wiccan thing?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177433 Jan 27, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what that makes you Pizzo ...
Clearly, it makes him your superior.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177434 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that the best that you can do ?
You are resorting to fraud and child-like taunts, and you are lame. End of story, dude.
Because anyone with a brain knows that a shaved mans leg and a shaved womans leg will look the same. So, keep up the pretense and remind Marram and JodieDoDo to give you applause. They are easily swayed.
How many "shaved mans leg" have you seen, girlfriend?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177435 Jan 27, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
OOOoooOOOO somebody has sand in her vagina.
Oh ? Who ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177436 Jan 27, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text> Is that a wiccan thing?
Nay, lass, but thanks for asking.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177437 Jan 27, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, they are everywhere, anymore, ever since your kind has become "en vogue", can't get away from the shit, anymore...

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#177439 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, OK, Let's bet on that. Got a couple of hundred to lose ? And that picture is an exercise in androgyny.
That shows you are so dumb you can't tell a woman from a man.
Bet you find yourself handling a lot of parts you weren't expecting to handle on Hwy 99, or should I say Hwy 69?
And if you don't believe in Jesus, you have no business attempting to whip anyone else, in His name.
That makes no sense.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#177441 Jan 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I dodged nothing. I am not here to defend Manzanar. The decadence destroyed the rationality and critical thinking required to operate a vast empire. The idea that personal gratification was more important than seeing the "big picture".
Yeah, right. People can have fun and still think rationally.
As I am not "freakishly ugly",
Whose picture did you post then?
I cannot help but recognize the tauntings of a child. Why not just admit that you do not fear anyone killing you, merely a fact that you do not wish to hear the laughter from this forum when we see your oversize cow teeth and mad, wall-eyed, glazed stare.
The asymmetrical construction of the inbred child has always been your private shame. We would think more of you, to show some guts and embrace your flaws, instead of ignoring them.
LOL. Talk about "tauntings of a child".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177442 Jan 27, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
You make this too easy.
Post # 177,322
Seriously? You're actually attempting to claim the high ground on sophistication??? Of course.... that's the FIRST thing that pops into my head when I think of a redneck truck driver from Bumfuck Ohio.... sophistication. There's nothing more urbane than an uneducated schlub.
Where did I say "not smart enough" or "dumb" ? Uneducated is not the same thing as "not being smart enough."
So you implied he was uneducated, not dumb. Sue me.

The tired old "I didn't say exactly that" Janey-Doody straw man. So boring and weak.

Do you believe polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage?

The answer is not "I never said that." or "This is too easy." The answer is yes or no.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177443 Jan 27, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever watch professional wrestling dummy?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177444 Jan 27, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
That shows you are so dumb you can't tell a woman from a man.
Bet you find yourself handling a lot of parts you weren't expecting to handle on Hwy 99, or should I say Hwy 69?
<quoted text>
That makes no sense.

That shows your evasive side.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov '14 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale