Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,731)

Showing posts 154,601 - 154,620 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Fargos wrote:
FLEMINGTON, N.J.(CBSNewYork)— A New Jersey woman is lucky to be alive after catching a mysterious illness from a tick bite.
Anna Felix, 81, of Kingwood Township, said she feared her lymphoma had returned or she might have dementia when she started getting weak and confused and lost 30 pounds.
But then, she moved to Santa Monica, changed her name to rose-no-ho, and started to post absolute drivel on web sites...finally succumbing to her dementia, but refusing to acknowledge the sad fact that she was insane.
rowdy love

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

My name is david johnson and I love my man mike cohen.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Anyone hear the one about the gay cowboy?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Anyone hear the one about the gay cowboy?
...I can't wait to hear this one...
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

...Did he have a broke back ?

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY LOOK !!! Chongo supports polygamy !
Bigfoot, you are almost as dumb as you are ugly. I didn't say anything about polygamy one way or another. My post was a reply to this line: "Sex is just a animal instinct that happens only between two people."

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It does, if you pay attention to details, dumb-ass !
I doubt two people can draw up a contract that will let them file as "married" on their 1040, ugly!!

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Randy's Law: rose's law turns responsible parents into morons, just like magic...
You are stupid, aren't you? Rose's Law points out that idiots, like you, who don't have real arguments often cook up some imaginary danger to children. That in no way implies that people who are legitimately concerned about children are morons.

Ever notice how often homophobes like you, because you don't have a good argument against gay marriage start to talk about pedophilia and "recruitment"? Or "teaching homosexuality" in the schools?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stupid, aren't you? Rose's Law points out that idiots, like you, who don't have real arguments often cook up some imaginary danger to children. That in no way implies that people who are legitimately concerned about children are morons.
Ever notice how often homophobes like you, because you don't have a good argument against gay marriage start to talk about pedophilia and "recruitment"? Or "teaching homosexuality" in the schools?
Very often closet cases.

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Very often closet cases.
Why else would they get so worked up about what other consenting adults get up to?

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You big DlCK Fa$$ot that's a Wantabe bitc.h, get your nasty Queer A$$ back down underneath the shithouse where you belong.
I'm a woman, but you like to think I have a big member! Please tell me, why do you think that if I were a man, I'd consider being told I'm well hung an insult? Did your mom tell you that big ones were bad, so you wouldn't feel so inferior? What are you going to say to insult me next? Tell me I'm rich? Good looking?
Rigby and Moreticae

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

I farted and it was funny

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong on every single point, I know wonderful happy gay couples that are raising adopted children, that life happy fulfilling and loving lives together.
I would trust them around our young ones before I would trust you
Oh by the way, they also happen to be legally married.
That 'd' stands for denial. You should add a second big one for dumb.

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a woman, but you like to think I have a big member! Please tell me, why do you think that if I were a man, I'd consider being told I'm well hung an insult? Did your mom tell you that big ones were bad, so you wouldn't feel so inferior? What are you going to say to insult me next? Tell me I'm rich? Good looking?
Because it looks ridiculous! Although it is very long, it is very thin like a pencil. And you only have one testicle. All in all, it looks very silly!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Did anyone hear the one about the gay cowboy?
Get Over It

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it looks ridiculous! Although it is very long, it is very thin like a pencil. And you only have one testicle. All in all, it looks very silly!
Well golly gee Franky! Did your nursing attendant call in sick tonight so you have to go to bed with dirty diapers? My gosh,who will wipe the drool off your chin? To bad,this means a night with out your meds also! Poor wittle lying cranky Franky! Poor,poor wittle baby! LoL
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is just baiting you, the issue he keep harping on doesn’t have anything to do with the case in the supreme court
it is standard opponents bait and switch tactic
he is obviously trying to get you to make a statement so that others can pounce on it.
that is the only reason he is bringing it up
if you have one opinion he will pounce one way, if you have another then it is fodder for his friends who are opponents of same sex marriage.
Yes, I agree. He thinks he's clever. I laugh at the sheer idiocy of his posts. He has the reading comprehension skills of a 2nd grader.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Get Over It wrote:
<quoted text>
Well golly gee Franky! Did your nursing attendant call in sick tonight so you have to go to bed with dirty diapers? My gosh,who will wipe the drool off your chin? To bad,this means a night with out your meds also! Poor wittle lying cranky Franky! Poor,poor wittle baby! LoL
Aw shuddup Bill, you silly jackass!

Should I shut my piehole? Do I need thorazine? A 55 gallon drum administered anally? Lolololololololololololol!!!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I agree. He thinks he's clever. I laugh at the sheer idiocy of his posts. He has the reading comprehension skills of a 2nd grader.
Oy! What did I say about your ad hominem, miss thing?

It's stupid. Jazz it up! Make it funny! Reads like a second grader. That's just dumb.

Go lubs you some Betty White.

P.S. Narcissists don't laugh.
Jane Doodooas

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

The doodooas's haven't quit posting here, out of towners.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,601 - 154,620 of200,229
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••