Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,171

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
straight shooter

Montpelier, VT

#177066 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm older than you, you flaming dumbass. You can't back up one single word you've written, because it's all your opinion, and that's not based on facts.
lets look at another offering by our resident angry childish troll..
that's some good trollin' mona...

what job did you have at GE?
Did you ever have kids?

"flaming"...
I love your consistency...
now call him the r word like you love to use...
jersey at its finest!
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177067 Jan 24, 2013
straight shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
lets look at another offering by our resident angry childish troll..
that's some good trollin' mona...
what job did you have at GE?
Did you ever have kids?
"flaming"...
I love your consistency...
now call him the r word like you love to use...
jersey at its finest!
Let's look at yet another off-topic post by our resident fake lawyer.
Jane Doos

Monrovia, CA

#177068 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Doos you away from the melting pot.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#177070 Jan 24, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What color are you? Nothing personal not being sarcastic honestly
Caramel.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#177071 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
44% straight men anal, 100% gay men anal. How can straight women be only 36% anal while straight men 44% anal? Both straight women and men would have to own the same statistics. Stats wrong!
Stupid, try this thought experiment.
There are 100 men, and 100 women.
With me so far?
36 of these women have anal sex, and 44 of the men have anal sex with these women. You do know a woman can have sex with more than one man?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#177072 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that Suzuki running?
Much better than the F350 I just got rid of the hard way.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#177073 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
someday you will, and then you will understand that I donít hate you
I am confronting your denials
but in the meantime, I will work to defend those you would oppress, we will not tolerate the tynary of the way you try and use your religion on those not of your religion. Keep your little rules to believers in your religion and we donít have a problem, that and stay away from our children we donít want them exposed to yet another hate group.
Speaking of denial, who are you talking to?

I haven't used religion.

Gay couples will never fulfill the core root of marriage; a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Gay couples will never bring the unique product of uniting diverse genders.

Gay couples will never procreate or bring the balance of a mother and father to the child.

Even at the most intimate union, marriage is literally the reunion of two parts designed to fit together as one genderless single life form. Anal sex on the other hand replaces screams of pleasure with screams of pain.

The list goes on.

You can create a legal contract called marriage, but that will be all it is. Shallow and far short of the full spectrum of real marriage.

Fake, pretend, imposter and counterfeit don't do your Frankenstein creation justice. Unmarriage is more like it.

Get back to me when you can match the basic essence of marriage.

Smile.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#177074 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been married a long time.... have 4 grown children and 3 grandchildren, I have occasionally worked with and around homosexuals all my life, My wife has as well, in fact I have employees that are.
And you are wrong, everyone with any kind of knowledge at all knows for a fact you are wrong.
Why do you look upon a gay person as being so different? You have no idea who is gay or not. Do you go around asking everyone if they are gay? It's none of your business. What's scary is that you are around kids.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#177075 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not lying
I have the same rights as you do
but I will go you one better, you donít bring up your religion, and neither will I ( even though I certainly have the right to )
But if you,( or anyone ) brings their personal belief system into a conversation like this, then I will reply.
I agree that it has no business here, but if you can refer to it.. so can I
You wont like that of course, you want special treatment, so you can invoke your deity and no one can respond to it, the answer to that is... no.
You lie all the time, every thread you bring up religion, then get scared when someone says they believe in a higher power and not the puddle of crud.
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#177076 Jan 24, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Caramel.
Me too
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177077 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Good Advice.
When you begin to win an argument with a protected poster, you will be shadow banned. Poof! There goes another registered profile! I always notice my posts are not getting the usual bad judge-its. Or any at all. Because no one sees them.
The moral of the story is, don't register. And stay prepared to change your nic. Like a criminal wanted by the thought police in some third world dictatorship. Nice!
And, of course, if you, then, contact the "Topix Team" with a question about WHY you were banned, they will not answer you. They haven't had the courtesy to respond to me, although I asked them, more than a week ago, why I had been banned, this time... Rude bastards, if you ask me.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177078 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D says religion is on topic but group MARRIAGE is off topic in a marriage thread.
He doesn't really believe it he just says it because he's mad at me for some reason, maybe something I said?
Now........What could you have possibly said, to anger him ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177079 Jan 24, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit copy/pasting your "ideas" from fundie hate sites. Wait, that's redundant. Quit copy/pasting your "ideas" from fundie sites. Nobody can be forced to accept anything. And gay marriage doesn't crash down on anybody's rights. Don't like the idea? Don't marry someone of the same sex.
Speaking of redundant..."Don't marry someone of the same sex." Redundant, as true marriage cannot occur, in this fashion.....So, there's that....
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177080 Jan 24, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hate you, that I don't deny.
But you can't come up with a single lie I've told. I'm telling the truth when I say most men into anal sex are straight. I've asked you many times to name a race I don't like. You can't because I don't care about people's race.
Lies, fraud, and hate. You hate all races, because they recognize you for what you are. Remember saying "F*ck everything that you hold sacred" ? You showed your true colors, right then...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177081 Jan 24, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>What color are you? Nothing personal not being sarcastic honestly
Her color is "True Hatred", flat out.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177082 Jan 24, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Come on frank this is momma now you know I can God on hold
She'll start to spew hatred at you, next, for simply posting to Frank, and I, in a friendly manner....Watch for it.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177083 Jan 24, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't Randy you know I am the Doris Day If you ever get a chance listen to sly stone version of que sera sera
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177084 Jan 24, 2013
sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Much better than the F350 I just got rid of the hard way.
What happened ? You ok ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#177085 Jan 24, 2013
Oh, look, the judgit fairy has even blasted my question to Sheesh as spam, off-topic, and disagreed with..It has to be Chongo, mindlessly pasting Lucky Charms again..After flinging useless icons around, I predict that Chongo will post against me. Thus confirming his presence in here, as the Icon Fairy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177087 Jan 24, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now........What could you have possibly said, to anger him ?
I dunno. Maybe some pesky facts? Whatever it was he got real mad!

These clowns tend to shoot the messenger. And they shoot from the hip. No accuracy.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) 9 hr KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Thu classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov 23 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale