Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,149

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177016 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU AND HIM AND ME HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HOMOSEXUAL! ACCEPT IT SHITFACCCEEEEE!!!!
Could you be a little more clear on what you are trying to say?
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#177017 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no interest in it whatsoever! I was using logic to refute the claims of satan! Yes, satan is actually posting on this thread under some screen name! Either Big D or Jane Dodo, or perhaps both, probably.
"I was using logic to refute the claims of satan!"

hahahahaha
ahahahahhaha

This is the funniest post so far today!

ahhaahah
ahahhahahaah
ahahahahah
ahahahhaha

What a maroon.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177019 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
AND YOU AND HIM AND ME HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE HOMOSEXUAL! ACCEPT IT SHITFACCCEEEEE!!!!
I am not a homosexual, Im an American interested in justice, even for those different than myself.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177022 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh goody!
I believe I'll have another beer!
I like beer, but I have become picky in my old age, used to drink Budweiser ( or similar beer ) but now as I drink less I like the micro-brews most.

There are some interesting ones.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177023 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>
"I was using logic to refute the claims of satan!"
hahahahaha
ahahahahhaha
This is the funniest post so far today!
ahhaahah
ahahhahahaah
ahahahahah
ahahahhaha
What a maroon.
WOO HOOO!!

Love that insane fake laugh!

Go lubs you some Betty White.

YUK!YUK!YUK!(real laugh!)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177024 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I like beer, but I have become picky in my old age, used to drink Budweiser ( or similar beer ) but now as I drink less I like the micro-brews most.
There are some interesting ones.
I drink the cheap sh!t. And I piss razor blades and concertina wire! I'm real Navy, coastie.

Haze Gray and Underway!

But I'm off topic, you know how I get tough guy.
ShutterBugs

Monrovia, CA

#177025 Jan 24, 2013
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the forground.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#177026 Jan 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I drink the cheap sh!t. And I piss razor blades and concertina wire! I'm real Navy, coastie.
Haze Gray and Underway!
But I'm off topic, you know how I get tough guy.
LOL, I have a neighbor across the street that drinks Keystone

Some of the more commercial stuff isnít too bad, Fat Tire, or Barrel Trolley amber.

But a 6 pack will last me more than a week ( chuckle ) Rum is a different story, I do like a nightcap
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177027 Jan 24, 2013
ShutterBugs wrote:
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the forground.
Your town sucks. My town is cool. My town floats.
ShutterBugs

Monrovia, CA

#177028 Jan 24, 2013
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the background. aS FOR FLOATING IT SURE DOES ON YOUR EXTRAMINT.L
Billie Tugave Waggotu

Sonoma, CA

#177029 Jan 24, 2013
Bar Harbor Ellie wrote:
Dad says it is silly to force gays to marry lesbitans and I guess he is right. They will not get along and then there will be abortions and then all the people get mad and need to be armed and then there will be noise and the lease will be broken and then there are charges and then the lawyers are involved and nobody wins save the bailiff with hurting feet and the really old Judge and his chief clerk who gets to tell all the scrubby details at one of my Dad's do-wah barbecues for all his stuffy friends.
Yew must be a teabagger too. I like tea and so will vote whatever way they say. They know what is what and who is who at the moment they become who they is and after who they was later than now.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177030 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no interest in it whatsoever! I was using logic to refute the claims of satan! Yes, satan is actually posting on this thread under some screen name! Either Big D or Jane Dodo, or perhaps both, probably.
Most likely Jane Dodo.

Big D is just a run of the mill dummy. Not in league with Satan. Satan turned him down. Too whiny. Would never make a good demon. Lacks credibility.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177031 Jan 24, 2013
ShutterBugs wrote:
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the background. aS FOR FLOATING IT SURE DOES ON YOUR EXTRAMINT.L
That's me! Extra minty!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177032 Jan 24, 2013
Billie Tugave Waggotu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yew must be a teabagger too. I like tea and so will vote whatever way they say. They know what is what and who is who at the moment they become who they is and after who they was later than now.
Yes. I like tea also. It is very good for you. That's why I joined the tea party too.

I also disagree with forcing gays to marry lesbians. So I am against that gay marriage thing. I think every one should be able to marry who they want.

Stop gay marriage! Vote tea party!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177033 Jan 24, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>

hahahahaha
ahahahahhaha

ahhaahah
ahahhahahaah
ahahahahah
ahahahhaha
YUK!YUK!YUK!
ShutterBugs

Monrovia, CA

#177034 Jan 24, 2013
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the background sinking in to the obyes.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177035 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a homosexual, Im an American interested in justice, even for those different than myself.
How long have you been married for? You must know that homosexuals don't really love each other! So you are saying their love is unrelatable and they are complete aliens? Well, that is correct I suppose.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#177036 Jan 24, 2013
ShutterBugs wrote:
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the background sinking in to the obyes.
My house floats, so tough luck tough guy!

P.S. Your town sucks.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#177037 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been married for? You must know that homosexuals don't really love each other! So you are saying their love is unrelatable and they are complete aliens? Well, that is correct I suppose.
You are some sort of alien thats for sure.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#177039 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You are some sort of alien thats for sure.
Noooooo prooooffffff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov 7 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov 2 Riverbank resident 13
Any Milfs In The Modesto-Merced Area? (May '13) Nov 1 missymarie 9
1 1 marriage (Mar '13) Oct 31 nik_James 2
swinger Oct 31 nik_James 1
Crook in Arnold Oct 23 Commander Bunny 3
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Oct 20 Riverbank resident 105
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:10 pm PST