Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 7,715)

Showing posts 154,281 - 154,300 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a response to someone else that brought it up, and I will post what I please and ignore you.:)
Off topic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is funny, he will bring a subject up and then complain if you respond to it.
It is like dealing with a 12 year old
Off topic.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I would warn people against reading any "Touching story" that you recommended, it might not be about what they think it is about.
Off topic. People aren't interested in your vendetta against me Fruitcake.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow you have never been on topic, funny aint it. Later Mr Kettle
Never? Lie much?

P.S. Why are you mad? Need new tin foil? Get a job!
Green Bulls

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Pot guns are allowed in Colorado.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The yellow cat(named ratchet) in the video is very cute and ought to be supported morally, and politically. I am here to spread awareness of ratchet!
God himself taught me this!
Off topix! GET OFF TOPIX! THIS IS TOO OFF TOPIC!!! SO GET OFF TOPIX!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

sheesh void of hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Off topix! GET OFF TOPIX! THIS IS TOO OFF TOPIC!!! SO GET OFF TOPIX!
How's that Suzuki running?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
The argument marriage desecration proponants have no defense for;
Marriage is a cross cultural (common to every culture in history)
constraint (defines a unique relationship)
on evolutionary mating behavior (so powerful that it equates to the desire to air and food).
President Obama's description, "the love we commit to each other", is no more than a friendship. A description that fits numerous relationships that then must be defined as 'marriage'.
It is an attempt to dumb down marriage to a friendship so an imposter relationship can impose itself in a futile attempt to look normal. Ignorantly, it denies the reality that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more it stands distinct.
Even more telling, it exposes the insecurity of a relationship that is unable to stand on it's own merits.
Even if a court tries to impose it's ruling on reality, even a child will always be able to tell the difference between marriage and gay couples. Especially if one couple is mom and dad.
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Same Sex marriage already exists in several states, Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Maine, Maryland, Washington and the district of Colombia and California soon to follow, and the number is growing, also true with other nations, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, and is some parts of Brazil and that number is growing with legislation pending in Uruguay, France, Colombia, England, Finland, Luxembourg, New Zealand and Taiwan along with some jurisdictions in Australia, Mexico
You are on the wrong side of history, your hate will never be able to defeat what is right.
It didnít stop the slave from being freed, it didnít stop women from getting the vote, it wont stop us now.
1. The facts I posted simply establish that the claim of gay 'marriage' is a delusion.

2. Nothing I posted was hateful. It is simply reality.

Smile.
Folders

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Tin Foil hats for free to all the "out of towner" posters, so they can hide from their enemies.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Randys Closet wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go sport! Maybe not percentage wise but numbers wise? Hell yes! Just ask yur mama! Don't tell us all that you're a virgin? LoL
Heteros and anal sex
nymag.com/nightlife/mating/25988/
More hetero anal sex
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexinformation/...
Yeah, Bill, Mike said that you were big on having statistics. I'll pass, on the propaganda...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Jizy's jokes are stupid.
I love that cross threaded crack!
Thank you, just doing my part...
:-D
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you I was broken hearted what do you mean by banned account I thought this was a OPEN form so it's ok as long as we don't offend anyone I guess the revolution will not be broadcast
Oh my ! If you don't know about banned accounts, you are missing a vital lesson in this forum. If you type in things that the gays don't like, you will be banned. If you type in messages that are not politically correct (gay friendly), you will be banned. I have been banned 5 times now, and Mike has, as well. You have noticed that some have green boxes next to their posts ? Those are the registered posters, As I have been, 5 time prior. Anyone with a white box, as you and I and mike, and many others have, to the left of the posts, are simply non-registered posters. Welcome to the Censored Forum.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you I was broken hearted what do you mean by banned account I thought this was a OPEN form so it's ok as long as we don't offend anyone I guess the revolution will not be broadcast
And i am sorry if I upset you, it was unintentional. I forgot to click on "reply to post" when I re-typed my reply to rose, or Chongo, as I call him, as he has the mentality of an ape.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
The argument marriage desecration proponants have no defense for;
Marriage is a cross cultural (common to every culture in history)
constraint (defines a unique relationship)
on evolutionary mating behavior (so powerful that it equates to the desire to air and food).
President Obama's description, "the love we commit to each other", is no more than a friendship. A description that fits numerous relationships that then must be defined as 'marriage'.
It is an attempt to dumb down marriage to a friendship so an imposter relationship can impose itself in a futile attempt to look normal. Ignorantly, it denies the reality that the closer a counterfeit gets to the real thing, the more it stands distinct.
Even more telling, it exposes the insecurity of a relationship that is unable to stand on it's own merits.
Even if a court tries to impose it's ruling on reality, even a child will always be able to tell the difference between marriage and gay couples. Especially if one couple is mom and dad.
Bravo ! "Applause". Excellent post.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You said they were stupid, and he was stupid, for not agreeing that it is puberty that determines pedophilia, and for him disagreeing with you that if he seeks a male he is still homosexual.
You must have me confused with someone else.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, stupid, straight people make up the majority of any group. you know that. but the largest percentages of anal sex performers are gay. Per capita. But you knew that, too. More fraud. More cons. More lies...
Bigfoot, my statement was that most people who have anal sex are straight. Are you claiming that statement is a lie? I didn't say anything about per capita. Though frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if it's pretty much the same.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Same Sex marriage already exists in several states, Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Vermont, Maine, Maryland, Washington and the district of Colombia and California soon to follow, and the number is growing, also true with other nations, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, Sweden, and is some parts of Brazil and that number is growing with legislation pending in Uruguay, France, Colombia, England, Finland, Luxembourg, New Zealand and Taiwan along with some jurisdictions in Australia, Mexico
You are on the wrong side of history, your hate will never be able to defeat what is right.
It didnít stop the slave from being freed, it didnít stop women from getting the vote, it wont stop us now.
You're the hater. You prefer to hate us, instead of understanding that we have enlightened opinions on this matter.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, and that is as it should be. Men being off-limits to men, in marriage, and the corrollary. Even a fraud like you can argue against that, but it is useless.
So, bigfoot, you are against equal rights. That's really unAmerican!
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it to the impeachment threads or stop whining that religion is off topic here because it isn't, you just say it is to avoid revealing your hypocrisy.
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Point... Set and Match.... again
Well, if religion isn't off-topic, then neither is discussion about polygamy, or incest, correct ?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:2. Nothing I posted was hateful. It is simply reality.
Smile.
The desire to lessen the happiness of others is in itself hateful

I probably should not worry about your hatred, as you are losing power, and justice is being done in spite of your hatred

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 154,281 - 154,300 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance