Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176510 Jan 21, 2013
Save Kids from YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are one sick psychotic loon! Seek professional help before you hurt some innocent person! Good luck on your journey to good mental health sicko! Oh,lie much?
your doing someone in the Azz and I need help ??? Really ??? The last time I checked , my azz nothing wen't in but out and it's called Shitz stinky , gassy , sometimes gags me but I am the crazy one for not licking , sticking or sniffing one .. Really come on be real .Retard .
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176511 Jan 21, 2013
I am the sick one but yet I wipe my azz and not finger it . Your sick , seriously . Fecal matter belongs in an azz not a penis , dam straight I am telling it like it is .
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176512 Jan 21, 2013
have you finished reporting me oh loves to shove a penis up a hairy azz one ??
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176513 Jan 21, 2013
you gotta a lot of reporting to do because I have just as much right to speak out about your nasty behaviors as you have a right to report me . If you remember this is America and it's called freedom of speech .
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176514 Jan 21, 2013
Save Kids from YOU wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are one sick psychotic loon! Seek professional help before you hurt some innocent person! Good luck on your journey to good mental health sicko! Oh,lie much?
FYI I have never hurt a person a day in my life unless it was out of self offence to protect myself . but just to attack to harm isn't in my nature , your the one who will be needing all the help you can get ,,, when you catch aids !!
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176515 Jan 22, 2013
typo self defense
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176516 Jan 22, 2013
TheTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
hopefully they will ban the right person being you since your protesting the rights of men doing men in the bung-hole .
The Stinker

Buchanan, TN

#176517 Jan 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats the First Chimp.
You should be ashamed of yourself talking about chimps that way.
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176518 Jan 22, 2013
what's the matter ? Can't handle the truth all you can do is sit behind a screen and let others know that you dislike the truth I am posting ? Weather you like it or not gays will always be out numbered and straights will always tell it like it is because were tired of you pushing your anal crap ideas on us .
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176519 Jan 22, 2013
you all have your inner circle we straights have a pack , if you want to lick , stick , poke ,or smell an azz , go do it on your own sick timing and stop trying to fight for rights to shove dic sucking down our throats , your sick not us .
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176521 Jan 22, 2013
TheTroll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported.
yay !! Now why don't you sh;t in your hand and clap so you can feel even better .
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176522 Jan 22, 2013
Jimmy crapped corn wrote:
you all have your inner circle we straights have a pack , if you want to lick , stick , poke ,or smell an azz , go do it on your own sick timing and stop trying to fight for rights to shove dic sucking down our throats , your sick not us .
Well I know if you use a enema first and then douche wild flowers summer eves and then at the sex store this stuff called well that is just what I heard(smile) I know with my first child told he was going to check for I didn't even hear what he said I almost knock him across the face
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176523 Jan 22, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Well I know if you use a enema first and then douche wild flowers summer eves and then at the sex store this stuff called well that is just what I heard(smile) I know with my first child told he was going to check for I didn't even hear what he said I almost knock him across the face
Hahahaha !!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176524 Jan 22, 2013
That was the doctor just the memory of that I was beside myself to mention that
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176526 Jan 22, 2013
have you finished reporting me oh loves to shove a penis up a hairy azz one ??
Is this my cousin Roy(smile) the roofer
to nose for news

Ozark, MO

#176527 Jan 22, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Is this my cousin Roy(smile) the roofer
lol !! We must have some scared retards in the house tonight , all I get is X nuts and spam but no comments other then from you lol !! I RULE !! HATERS GONNA HATE (",)
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176528 Jan 22, 2013
HAHAHAHA !! Nose stop trying to be me there's only one of me . I have my girl reading my comments and busting up lol !!
Jimmy crapped corn

Ozark, MO

#176529 Jan 22, 2013
I guess there is a bunch of chicken heads in the house tonight afraid to comment , I feel like singing: I GOT THE POWER !! lol !!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176531 Jan 22, 2013
I guess there is a bunch of chicken heads in the house tonight afraid to comment , I feel like singing: I GOT THE POWER !! lol !!
Women will be women I don't eat meat but give a BJ like it's a cure for cancer in it
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#176532 Jan 22, 2013
I'm going to bed and to find a cure for cancer LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crook in Arnold Oct 23 Commander Bunny 3
OAKDALE (NWO) FEMA CONCENTRATION CAMP being bui... (Nov '08) Oct 20 Riverbank resident 105
Yucaipa City Council candidates answer questions Oct 8 Qeolersan 1
h*rny sky pe Oct 3 fallen10 1
Stanislaus county Embezzles hundred of thousand... (Nov '08) Oct 1 KeS 9
Fraud claims coming to court (Jun '07) Oct 1 KeS 3
Review: 5 Star Auto Sales Inc (Aug '10) Sep '14 motownx 6
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance