Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201811 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176471 Jan 21, 2013
Pequito, mucho pequito LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176472 Jan 21, 2013
PushUps wrote:
Puking along for all those years.
Out of towners..
Isn't just about everyone an "out of towner" except you and your drunken slut grandma when you live in a dump like San Di-whateverthefuk?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176473 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't just about everyone an "out of towner" except you and your drunken slut grandma when you live in a dump like San Di-whateverthefuk?
ROFLMAO. Fuggedaboudhim. He's not worth responding to...If he/she had anything to say, they'd have said it, by now...
Straight Sh00ter

Topeka, KS

#176474 Jan 21, 2013
Where's Jade? Did he have a date with his inflatable roommate tonight? I guess they're doing the siding on the house, working outside in the coldest weather in two winters.(Rolls eyes)
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176475 Jan 21, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Hell noo I am proud to say I am fine as f..k I was a nerd kid but from a thorn to a rose I am glad because I develope using my wit and charm sometimes it's really like WOW you are staring at me I just don't get it and being a black Cuban oh you speaka Spanish Claro que si
Bueno noches, Momma, mucho trabajo, manana..
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176476 Jan 21, 2013
Straight Sh00ter wrote:
Where's Jade? Did he have a date with his inflatable roommate tonight? I guess they're doing the siding on the house, working outside in the coldest weather in two winters.(Rolls eyes)
:-D
Big D

Modesto, CA

#176477 Jan 21, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
More ad hominem. I gave you a chance to be honest. You squandered it and lied when you had no need to.
Your "You're a liar" straw man is dead, Jackass. It's was so boring. Try again loser.
I have not lied once, you have not once ever shown where I have, and I have shown several times where you have.

You are just a baby, that cries when you donít get your way.

You have nothing to add in any conversation, and just call names like a little kid
OP line

Monrovia, CA

#176478 Jan 21, 2013
Just the same old party line of bull brought in by theose out of towners.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176479 Jan 21, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, idiot, you're the ones with the hate and the ignorance. You hate religion, and you call anyone who has a different opinion than yours "haters" and "liars" and bigots" and god knows what else. And then you all rant on about wrong we are to not want to give marriage rights to defunct couples. And your hero, rose-no-ho is the worst one of the lot, absolutely refuses to admit errors, or give a straight answer to any question that undermines his/her arguments. So come off your high-and-mighty horse, and grow up. And stop with the asinus asinum fricat...
What error have I made, bigfoot?
You made an error because you are so stupid, you aren't able to tell I'm a woman from my pic!
And there aren't any questions that undermine my arguments, homophobes like you have no real arguments, you are just bigoted towards gay people.
This is a simple matter of equal rights.
A man has the right to marry a woman, a woman should have that same right.
A woman has the right to marry a man, a man should have that same right.
OP cesspool

Monrovia, CA

#176480 Jan 21, 2013
This is the only cesspool open 24hrs, 7 days a week.

Did I mention it was for out of towners, only.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176481 Jan 21, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a picture. You're a fraud. You will claim to have a picture, but we all know that you are a con artist, and a cheat. Your pic shows nothing, but a leg.
You do know "pic" is short for "picture", don't you?
John wrote:
Play more word games. Act like you are being serious. Laugh at your silly little con game. Giggle at how "complicated" you can be. You're insane. End of story.
Bigfoot, you are just dumb.
So dumb you can't tell a woman from a man.
Guess you don't care when you're getting serviced in a restroom at a truck stop in Baker.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176483 Jan 21, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose's law makes parents into irresponsible morons. Change the record. And thanks to you, for removing that awful looking ham hoc...oh, I spoke too soon....Cowardly One, "I'll be noticed, in L.A., city of freaks"
Wow, you are stupid, bigfoot, you don't understand my law.
I'm just pointing out that often morons who don't have a real argument, start to babble about some imagined danger to children.

You risked getting kicked off of Topix because your face is so ugly, but that's it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176485 Jan 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a woman, my pic shows that. But you'd still rather imagine I'm a man giving another a BJ.
The lady doth protest too much!
Take that hideous picture of your ham hock and high heeled hoof down! Take it down right now! It violates obscenity standards in 30 states!
Ohio trash

Monrovia, CA

#176486 Jan 21, 2013
Lets put this in perspective:

A.) Pinhead John Boehner taps and touches the first lady on her arm not once but three times.

B.) This piece of Ohio trash does not and should not ever touch the first lady of the united states of america, ever again.

C.) Least the secret service rip off his stupid arm off at the shoulder, and hand it back to him

First Lady Michelle Obama rolls her eyes (0:09 in clip) after House Speaker cracks a mindless (stupid) joke to President Obama at the luncheon that took place after the inauguration. January 21, 2013..

D.) Who is that HAG sitting next to John Boehner at the lunch table? Must be another classless person from Ohio, John B. brought along.

E.) Must have picked her up at a GOP swap meet?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176487 Jan 21, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO. Fuggedaboudhim. He's not worth responding to...If he/she had anything to say, they'd have said it, by now...
He's kind of a fun gay. I can get him mad at me easy, then he gets real silly like now. Wants to pinch me SO hard! And girly slap me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176488 Jan 21, 2013
Ohio trash wrote:
Lets put this in perspective:
A.) Pinhead John Boehner taps and touches the first lady on her arm not once but three times.
B.) This piece of Ohio trash does not and should not ever touch the first lady of the united states of america, ever again.
C.) Least the secret service rip off his stupid arm off at the shoulder, and hand it back to him
First Lady Michelle Obama rolls her eyes (0:09 in clip) after House Speaker cracks a mindless (stupid) joke to President Obama at the luncheon that took place after the inauguration. January 21, 2013..
D.) Who is that HAG sitting next to John Boehner at the lunch table? Must be another classless person from Ohio, John B. brought along.
E.) Must have picked her up at a GOP swap meet?
Your town sucks and so do you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176489 Jan 21, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you are stupid, bigfoot, you don't understand my law.
I'm just pointing out that often morons who don't have a real argument, start to babble about some imagined danger to children.
You risked getting kicked off of Topix because your face is so ugly, but that's it.
Take that hideous picture down right now!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176490 Jan 21, 2013
OP cesspool wrote:
This is the only cesspool open 24hrs, 7 days a week.
Did I mention it was for out of towners, only.
Shuddup you silly jackass! Your town sucks real bad.
Mammy Yocumnt

Sonoma, CA

#176491 Jan 21, 2013
Bartonll876549 wrote:
The fact is that none of us know what we or you or him/her are talking about as that was precluded by our education which has been carefully designed to reduce wit and innovation to near cartoon levels. The purpose of course is to make the electorate more placid, easily led down dark paths and COMPLIANT. The morons fom outer space who run the world for the business interests who are fooled into thinking they are in control are drunk on the giddy waters and seafoam of watching us blather and fart and posture and pose and wait immobile for the next test turd to drop. That is all.
Yew are sooo ryte!
Ohio trash

Monrovia, CA

#176492 Jan 21, 2013
Have you seen that OHIO trash bag (john boehner) and his HAG lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legalize COCKFIGHTING in AGRI ZONINGS to fund p... (Feb '13) May 26 Un agenda 21 and ... 13
Mrs moller May 22 proud mother 3
Review: Massage By Karin (at Embody Day Spa) May 18 jjberri 1
Review: Wiegand Cort V Attorney At Law May 14 Walmart 1
Azenth Castillo she will try to take your man k... (Jul '13) May 12 friend 6
News Suspect in fatal Oakdale shooting dies in Stani... (Jan '13) May 10 Hard knox 22
News Ryan Neal Mazzariello, 25, of Oakdale suspected... (Nov '12) May 5 Emily 48
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]