Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176220 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
HAR!HAR!HAR! Maybe he'll drive to Ohio so you can beat his dopey ass if you chip in for gas!
Think $1.50 would be enough for him to hop on his moped ? Or is it a golf cart ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176222 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That's what I said. It's not true. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. They are heterosexuals. Many of them are married to women! Many of them are the dread FUNDIES!
The are only homosexuals if they rape men. This is why men should always check I.D.'s before the pants come down!
Yeah, they need to guard against being caught gay at the wrong time..Can't have that..Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about them...
Bubble Gun

Monrovia, CA

#176223 Jan 20, 2013
Rudy Tootdy to you too!

More bull from those out of towners.
Jane Dodo

Hoboken, NJ

#176224 Jan 20, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they need to guard against being caught gay at the wrong time..Can't have that..Wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea about them...
You already have the wrong idea, but we already know: the professionals know nothing, and you know everything. It's "common sense" right? LMFAO@you

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#176225 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot. Yes pedophilia is different from homosexuality and heterosexuality, but it take one of them to engage in it. A straight guy will go for a little girl where as a Queer will go for a little boy, because that's the kind of plumbing they like. Little girls doesn't turn a Queer on as where a boy doesn't turn a straight guy on. The pedophilia comes into play because they're way too young. Even an idiot like you should understand it now, since it was spoon fed to you, in the simplest terms.
actually, most pedophiles are interested in prepubescent children, they are neither homo or hetero sexual. they are pedophiles, and its probably more a case of what type of child, in terms of sex, they have access to that they abuse
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176226 Jan 20, 2013
Jane Dodo wrote:
<quoted text>You already have the wrong idea, but we already know: the professionals know nothing, and you know everything. It's "common sense" right? LMFAO@you
YOU'RE the homosexual, and I have the wrong idea ? That's rich, as I am the one with my head screwed on the right way, you got yours cross-threaded, or something...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176227 Jan 20, 2013
Bubble Gun wrote:
Rudy Tootdy to you too!
More bull from those out of towners.
Oh, is Topix based in San Dimas ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176228 Jan 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
actually, most pedophiles are interested in prepubescent children, they are neither homo or hetero sexual. they are pedophiles, and its probably more a case of what type of child, in terms of sex, they have access to that they abuse
Correct. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. For example, if a man is raping a 17.99 year old boy he is not gay.

But he better watch out! If that boy turns 18 during the act, the rapist will turn gay at that same moment!
Insomnio

Los Angeles, CA

#176229 Jan 20, 2013
Por culpa de los maestros y padres todos los ni&#324;os están perdiendo de educacion por todos los chismes y realidades por todo eso mi hija tiene que perder su educación querían sacar a la directora y a todo el personal y hora el distrito se quiere llevar a una escuela pública a mi hijo
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176230 Jan 20, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is Topix based in San Dimas ?
No, but according to that "San Dimas" jackass anyone not from San Dimas is an "Out of towner" and doesn't have the right to post.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176231 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but according to that "San Dimas" jackass anyone not from San Dimas is an "Out of towner" and doesn't have the right to post.
But....IIf Topix isn't based in San Dimas, doesn't..........well, doesn't that make HIM an out-of-towner, too ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#176233 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an lDIOT also.
"Sigh" There are so many...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176234 Jan 20, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing old hamhock ain't got any..
What IS it with that picture of her stockinged ham hock and high heeled hoof?

It is VERY CREEPY. I wish he'd take it down. It's disturbing.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#176236 Jan 20, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct. Men who rape boys are not homosexuals. For example, if a man is raping a 17.99 year old boy he is not gay.
But he better watch out! If that boy turns 18 during the act, the rapist will turn gay at that same moment!
I see that your Vocabulary is very limited. Maybe you should look up the definition of words you don't know before posting something that makes you look like an unintelligent buffoon.

Most 17 year old teenagers are not PREPUBESCENT. Ergo, theya re past puberty and any man interested in a 17 year old male teenager is not a pedophile, same as any man interested in a 17yr old female teenager is not a pedophile.

like you, they are interested in naive young adults cause they don't know how to handle adult relationships
Bartonll876549

Bell, CA

#176237 Jan 20, 2013
The fact is that none of us know what we or you or him/her are talking about as that was precluded by our education which has been carefully designed to reduce wit and innovation to near cartoon levels. The purpose of course is to make the electorate more placid, easily led down dark paths and COMPLIANT. The morons fom outer space who run the world for the business interests who are fooled into thinking they are in control are drunk on the giddy waters and seafoam of watching us blather and fart and posture and pose and wait immobile for the next test turd to drop. That is all.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176238 Jan 20, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU'RE the homosexual, and I have the wrong idea ? That's rich, as I am the one with my head screwed on the right way, you got yours cross-threaded, or something...
HAR!HAR!HAR! Perfect one for Aida Lott! Fits him like a glove.

His head is not on straight, it's "cross-threaded, or something..."

I like it! Hope Mona sticks around a while today, he always runs off with his tail between his legs so soon!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176239 Jan 20, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that your Vocabulary is very limited. Maybe you should look up the definition of words you don't know before posting something that makes you look like an unintelligent buffoon.
Most 17 year old teenagers are not PREPUBESCENT. Ergo, theya re past puberty and any man interested in a 17 year old male teenager is not a pedophile, same as any man interested in a 17yr old female teenager is not a pedophile.
like you, they are interested in naive young adults cause they don't know how to handle adult relationships
Why you mad Squeaky?

The law says a 17.99 year old boy is not an adult, he is a boy. The law says men who rape boys are pedophiles. The rainbow handbook says men who rape boys are not homosexuals.

So duh! Don't get mad at me! Don't shoot the messenger! YUK!YUK!YUK!

P.S. Try for funnier ad hominem dummy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#176240 Jan 20, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But....IIf Topix isn't based in San Dimas, doesn't..........well, doesn't that make HIM an out-of-towner, too ?
He don't get it. Tried to explain it to him once. No luck.

He's one step below even Mona Lott on the dopey scale.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176241 Jan 20, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My posts show who cares about the children.
I smile every time I debunk your junk.
Snicker.
I don't have any junk to debunk.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#176242 Jan 20, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww STFU you fking retard. You big mouth ignorant special needs Fa$$ot.
Can't get your mind off of his mouth, huh? Well, I'm sure a big mouth isn't required to take care of you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Available for dating Bachelorette (Dec '13) Dec 20 KeS 2
New OAKDALE Fema Concentration camps being buil... (Nov '08) Dec 18 classified1234 12
Review: A & A Temporary Fencing (Jun '14) Dec 18 Matt Dalek 2
Obamaa s Action on Immigration Praised in Modesto Dec 3 stell88 1
1980's Restaurant; Rax or Arbies? (Jul '06) Nov '14 xsturgeonx 3
Turlock candidate has long history in Stanislau... (Oct '06) Nov '14 Joe 6
Walmart in Oakdale? (Aug '07) Nov '14 Riverbank resident 13
Oakdale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakdale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakdale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:39 pm PST