Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,621 - 153,640 of 200,347 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH.........JUST LISTEN TO THEM AND SEE HOW THEY VOTE AND WHAT IDEAS THEY SAY THEY WANT..........SIMPLE got it
Do you have any links to follow, that will get me to the speech that they made, extolling slavery ?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
That's how it works, right?

I checked the rainbow handbook. It clearly stated men who rape boys are not gay.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And as to your claim that you "go to the gym everyday"...I drive trucks every day, and I drive a flatbed. I throw tarps around that weigh more than you do...12 to 16 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. And I get paid to get my workout. Shoo, fly, before you end up saying anything that is even more ridiculous than you have already said.
Oh a fat out of shape trucker OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O You truckers are all fat slobby toothless inbred freaks......You do think your tough though...LOL...By the way I am 6ft 5in 300lbs of pure raw muscle...I can bench 450lbs and do 3 sets of 10 at that weight......I COULD THROW YOUR WIMPY ASS OVER YOUR TRUCK BITCH........

I always see these fat truckers bellys out so far they cant see there tiny pee pees anymore...and they think there tough...LOL..........
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a detailed description?
<quoted text>
Just as likely to molest a boy as who?
Hey, Chongo, instead of recounting your past crimes, why not tell "ToManyLaws" that he is not helping you to maintain the pretense of the gays being the peace-loving, good-willed ambassadors of love ? Where are you, going after him, as I did, with "largeLanguage" for being a complete nut-case ? Sympathetic bonding getting in your way ? Like what he says ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hudson, does Topix know you've re-registered using another name?
There can't be two people on earth who are so stupid they can't I'm a woman from looking at my pic!
You don't have a picture up, you have a photo of a leg. Are you a leg ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
There can't be two people on earth who are so stupid they can't I'm a woman from looking at my pic!
If you ARE a leg, then your "man" must be "Assy McGee"...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Assy McGee...
video.adultswim.com/assy-mcgee

Perfect match for you, who is too ugly to post a real picture.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
So much for what "the people" want. "Judges" are what are destroying this country.
They are definitely part of the problem...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on over then "BITCH"/////I will send you home in a bag..........Your pathetic...
Empty words. From a bag of hot air. I snapped your momma like a twig...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh a fat out of shape trucker OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O You truckers are all fat slobby toothless inbred freaks......You do think your tough though...LOL...By the way I am 6ft 5in 300lbs of pure raw muscle...I can bench 450lbs and do 3 sets of 10 at that weight......I COULD THROW YOUR WIMPY ASS OVER YOUR TRUCK BITCH........
I always see these fat truckers bellys out so far they cant see there tiny pee pees anymore...and they think there tough...LOL..........
TOO FUNNY!

I knew you were gonna be fun tough guy!

ARMY
Ain't Ready to be a Marine Yet.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
You said it perfectly.
:-D
YW.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Like I said, you have no evidence that a gay man is more likely to molest a boy than a straight man. Gay men are into men. Pedophiles are into children. And most men into a$$ are straight.
http://youtu.be/k4he79krseU
Lie all you want. Only a fool will believe you.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please, when you use a sock puppet, don't make it so obvious.
Lie all you want to. Only an idiot believes anything that you say.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
LOL Dream on, baby girl. i remember that you have CLAIMED to be in the Army, but you ain't got me scared. I was Navy, and we ate you girls for breakfast.
This jackass is gonna be fun! A real tough guy! Army!

Why does Army wear a nametape on their pants?

-So they know who's name to scream.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL NAVY?????????? Ok sissy bitch....we beat the crap out of your toughest guys for fun...Did not break sweat with you little sweathearts.....
Shit, son, we sent your best home from Coronado, crying and beaten.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

The teacher gave her fifth grade class an assignment: get their parents to tell them a story with a moral at the end of it. The next day the kids came back and one by one began to tell their stories.

Kathy said, "My father's a farmer and we have a lot of egg-laying hens. One time we were taking our eggs to market in a basket on the front seat of the pickup when we hit a bump in the road and all the eggs went flying and broke and made a mess"

"And what's the moral of the story?" asked the teacher.

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket!"

"Very good," said the teacher. "Now, Lucy?"

"Our family are farmers too. But we raise chickens for the meat market. We had a dozen eggs one time, but when they hatched we only got ten live chicks. And the moral to this story is, don't count your chickens until they're hatched."

"That was a fine story Lucy. Johnny do you have a story to share?"

"Yes, ma'am, my daddy told me this story about my uncle Bob. Uncle Bob was a Navy SEAL in Vietnam and his helicopter got hit. He had to crash land in enemy territory and all he had was a bottle of whiskey, a machine gun and a machete. He drank the whiskey on the way down so it wouldn't break and then he landed right in the middle of 100 enemy troops. He killed seventy of them with the machine gun until he ran out of bullets, then he killed twenty more with the machete till the blade broke and then he killed the last ten with his bare hands and the empty whiskey bottle."

"Good heavens," said the horrified teacher, " What kind of moral did your daddy tell you from that horrible story?"

"Don't f*ck with Uncle Bob when he's been drinking."
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Since i had my account banned, you cannot see that i am far from fat. I am 5'10" 185lbs and I know that if you are 6'5" and 300 lbs, I am a vermicious knid. I am sure that you are as full of shit as I first suspected. I bet that you bench press cars, every day, and lift cows for fun, too ....STFU, b!tch, before I ask my boss to send me up to MN, just for some fun...

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Shit, son, we sent your best home from Coronado, crying and beaten.
LOL my grandma could get through navy bootcamp.....YOU GUYS ARE WIMPY BITCHES........
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You don't have a picture up, you have a photo of a leg. Are you a leg ?
Right?(S)he is so proud of that weird picture of his/her blubbery ham hock and hoof!

Gives me the creeps.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This jackass is gonna be fun! A real tough guy! Army!
Why does Army wear a nametape on their pants?
-So they know who's name to scream.
Yeah, I bet that if I DID show up in his town, he'd be gone that day...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakdale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakdale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••